chrisbewild

Yeah I know…….Im the one who posted the pics and you can’t see his hole and the one where you could…..ITS STILL BARELY VISIBLE
Maybe I’m just bionic because they look pretty clear to me but okay lmao
 
Yall think it’s worth it?????

View attachment 170400601
Definitely not worth it. He's grossly overestimating the worth of his bootyhole so save your money and he'll eventually give in when he really needs the money for that "rap career" of his
 
Definitely not worth it. He's grossly overestimating the worth of his bootyhole so save your money and he'll eventually give in when he really needs the money for that "rap career" of his
I don’t mind paying it if it’s worth it but someone told me he has Blocks on his videos

So you can’t save them ……I’m not paying for shit I can’t save to watch offline
 
I don’t mind paying it if it’s worth it but someone told me he has Blocks on his videos

So you can’t save them ……I’m not paying for shit I can’t save to watch offline
That's even worst lol and it was already bad before this new info came to light