Christian Claps

Well it looks like his hole isn't nearly as abused as it used to be, but you can still definitely see that it has been stretched and gaped in the past.

Tbh his body is really hot now too, so I really wish he would at least bless us with the occasional video of him trying to take some anal toys or something. Even if he doesn't make videos showing off his rosebud, it would still be amazing to watch him put something in his ass to cum lmao

Screenshot_20260420_025505_Chrome.jpg
 
Nope, and when I asked him about it he became noticeably annoyed at the question. You have been warned.

Ugh. He clearly loves stuffing his hungry hole. What a beautiful sight it was.

Shame he’s given into toxic masculine standards within his straight porn career.

I’m sure he does it in private still.

Also… when you say “annoyed” what exactly was his response? 👀
 
Ugh. He clearly loves stuffing his hungry hole. What a beautiful sight it was.

Shame he’s given into toxic masculine standards within his straight porn career.

I’m sure he does it in private still.

Also… when you say “annoyed” what exactly was his response? 👀
He was like "... I haven't posted anything like that in months and removed all the videos of this, and since you've only been subscribed for a few days how do you even know about it?" Like, bruh, it's on the internet, if you posted it, everyone knows about it.
 
Is his OF worth it ? I don’t want to pay if it’s all short vids and PPV .
I'd say it's worth it. He's one of the few that consistently posts quality content and with some variety. Most are short, but there are a lot of 10+ min videos. I sub to him about every third month when he sends out discounts.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Maximilian22
Also , does he ever do anything with other guys ? At all ? Even just being stroked or sucked ?

Nope, he never has (at least not on film or that anyone can confirm). The closest thing you'll find is side-by-side jerkoff videos that he's done in years past with Tony Lovelocks or Ethan Seeks. Also, he's done a 3-way with a girl and Ethan, but there was no sexual contact between him and Ethan.
 
The
Nope, he never has (at least not on film or that anyone can confirm). The closest thing you'll find is side-by-side jerkoff videos that he's done in years past with Tony Lovelocks or Ethan Seeks. Also, he's done a 3-way with a girl and Ethan, but there was no sexual contact between him and Ethan.
Closest guy on guy was the dp scene with ethan and chris.
 
Literally!! White guys with big dicks isn’t groundbreaking lol.

Him gaping his eager hole and showing off his rosebud on the other hand is. The fact he’s so ashamed of the solo anal vids makes me enjoy seeing them even more when I come across them online.
Like, why do you think i subbed in the first place? There are plenty of white boys with big dick