Christopher Knight!!

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
does anyone know anything about his package? i find him really hot, and he scored a model wife who is half his age.... so he must be packing!!!

Attachments

Reactions: Tomas26

chris28

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
certainly no complaints about his looks but seems to me that a big wallet is more of a chick magnet for these "use to be stars" than a big package ... need look no further than Hugh Hefner to appreciate the true value of money ...

Last edited:

samhung

Sexy Member
Media
From what I have read, CHristopher Knight had a very productive life after Brady Bunch and did not fall into the self-pitying child star crowd like so many others.

I remember seeing him for the first time in many years on MTV and thinking how hot he became as he got older.

None of the other Brady Bunch kid stars aged as well as he did.

Reactions: Tomas26

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
certainly no complaints about his looks but seems to me that a big wallet is more of a chick magnet for these "use to be stars" than a big package ... need look no further than Hugh Hefner to appreciate the true value of money ...

true... however his wife is a supermodel and winner of america's next top model, so she obviously has her own income, so you've got to assume that she is attracted to something other than money (such a rare occurrence these days, I know) and I, as most people on this site, would like to assume its because he's got a HUGE DICK!!!! not to mention in terms of hollywood money, he's upper middle class.

vitaman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think he could have been a much bigger star if he had taken his shirt off about 30 years ago.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He looks great, no matter what. By the way, is any LPSG members that I know of was on his new game show? Just curious to know.