Christopher Knight!!!!

Harold81

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Always thought he was cute and he has only gotten better looking as he has aged, however, his Republican leanings are a total turn-off.

Reactions: Tomas26

RogerPark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember in one of the Brady reunion shows, he gets awakened in the middle of the night by Mike Lookinland (Bobby). They sit on the steps chatting while he's wearing a white nightshirt and you can see he's wearing black bikinis. :biggrin1:

Reactions: Tomas26

I remember in one of the Brady reunion shows, he gets awakened in the middle of the night by Mike Lookinland (Bobby). They sit on the steps chatting while he's wearing a white nightshirt and you can see he's wearing black bikinis. :biggrin1:

lmfao,you perve i'd had never thunk it lol

XanaJew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I watched the Brady special a couple of times and got right up to the TV cuz I was trying see what was between his hairy legs (yum)! He was sitting there kinda down that his wife was making more than him and it bothered him...so HOT! I wish I had been Bobby for just a little while. I'd have pushed him back on the steps and dove into that warm furry darkness! Hopefully, those other Bradys wouldn't have heard his muffled cries of fear (mixed with just a tinge of pleasure) and woken up to see what all that racket was about!

B_OtterJoq

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
early Mike Brady was super-hott. That short haircut, mod clothes, sideburns :) hubba.

then the perms came along and ruined it all :(

Agreed. Earlier Mike was way hotter. Which is not to say I myself didn't have an unfortunate perm a few years after his...

Yikes. I shudder to think about it.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It was sad that he died of AIDs. I believe everybody in the Brady Bunch cast still miss him to this day. Though I heard prior to the show's run, he hated the role of Mike Brady and always had a heated argument with the show's creator, Sherwood Schwartz, about the storylines being unrealistic, etc. However, he did love the Brady Bunch Hour because he was allow to do what he loved the most: Be an entertainer.