Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hi.
I've had a recent referral for a circumcision. I'd rather keep my foreskin but its getting so tight its causing issues and has to go.

I'm 34 now. Any guys on here had a circumcision as an adult in the same circumstances?

How did it go?
What do you think of your cock now?
Any before and after pics, not to jerk over just so I can see what to expect.
Is sex/getting blown any different?
Did your partner (m or f) prefer it after or not?

Stu311

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Got cut aged 21, albeit with no underlying issues.

1. It was quite an easy process. Had an initial assessment, discussed options and decided on a tight cut with frenulum removal, as I wanted a neat result. Was done under local anaesthesia in about 40 minutes, overall virtually painless, just some minor discomfort post op. Took a few weeks to heal and I avoided wanking for about 3 weeks and started having sex after week 4.
2. I much prefer my cock now. Looks great, feels cleaner, stays cleaner (smells like fuck all even at the end of the day), condoms fit better and I feel more confident in the nude.
3. Sadly no before pics as this was 7 years ago and didn’t keep any. Plenty of after in my gallery.
4. Sex is not that different to be fair. Once hard and lubed up (or covered in wife’s fluids) I don’t really feel like there’s any difference. Getting blown does feel better, though it might be that my wife is keener when she does blow me now (see next point). Handjobs (if partners are not used to cut) and wanking take a bit of getting used to, but overall feel about the same once you relearn your pleasure points.
5. My wife loves it and admitted to leaning towards circumcised willies in general. We were in a FWB-type situation when I got cut and she blew me far more keenly post op. Other partners either ignored it or made positive comments.

bigcat591

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi.
I've had a recent referral for a circumcision. I'd rather keep my foreskin but its getting so tight its causing issues and has to go.

I'm 34 now. Any guys on here had a circumcision as an adult in the same circumstances?

How did it go?
While I can’t speak to your current situation, my father had me partially circumcised as a baby to prevent phimosis. I enjoy still having most of my foreskin. Perhaps an option? Good luck either way.

Reactions: beaver87

luke000

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Was cut 3 yrs ago for phimosis and best thing I did. Cleaner, sec still feels great - better I would say and the healing was only a few weeks. Did take some getting used to tho as I was super sensitive to start with

Paulo99

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Everyone is different, of course, but for me getting circumcised was straightforward, painless and it healed fast. It feels good now (better than before as far as I'm concerned) and partners have been very complimentary, which is nice! Pictures in my galleries.

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I W's cut at 19 I did it cause all f my friends were circumcised I was not. it was done in th doctor office I took off shorts an boxers layed on the table he injected y penis all around to numb it let and came back I felt him put a clamp on my cock then he cut off the skin. he stiches up all around had me bring underware that had some support I went home the first few nights were kin of kind of painful when I got the night erections as it healed the stiches came out it was done I remember my first WanK it was different there was no skin to jack with.I leared how jack with my new cock. the doctor cut me close to the head and lefts ome loose skin n the shaft for erections do I regret it yes there was nothing wrong with my cock just that it did not look like everyone else's
ask questions is he gon to cut it in the middle of the shaft so yo will have a two toned cock shaft? is he gong to make it tight or leave skin on the shaft for erections ask questions

here is my after no before s but looked like your softock and balls pic u have
good luck
View media item 909534

Last edited:

twguy01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi.

How did it go?
Try steroid creams and some gentle stretching before you resort to circumcision. They’re very effective. You’re gonna lose a lot of pleasure when you get circumcised.

twguy01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I haven't. Just as sensitive and at orgasm, the intensity around the rim of my glans is awesome
How long ago were you circumcised? The keratinization of the glans probably hasn’t built up yet. Keratinization is whey the glans of a cut man look more dry and rough. You also lose the natural lubrication properties that the foreskin provides. I’m cut and really wish I wasn’t.

Reactions: Tampe
D

deleted14740151

How long ago were you circumcised? The keratinization of the glans probably hasn’t built up yet. Keratinization is whey the glans of a cut man look more dry and rough. You also lose the natural lubrication properties that the foreskin provides. I’m cut and really wish I wasn’t.
4 yrs ago. Not as supple as it was but much more sensitive in other ways.

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had mine done during Christmas break of my freshman year in college. For me it was cosmetic than any medical issues. Like others replied, it was done with local anesthesia. Back then, I did felt the sensation as the skin got cut, but no pain during the procedure.

One bad part for me was the morning woods that I consistently got while recovering each day. It was very painful but with medication, you should be OK. Also no sex or jerking off while healing, but that's obvious.
I tried to be positive looked forward as my cock was getting better. Now it's looking more manly and masculine with the cock head fully exposed.

Good for sex also, especially if you're prone to premature ejaculation, there is some sensation loss, but that make me last longer during fucking.

D

deleted817718

I agree. Seems to be a lot of interest in UK.
A couple of my friends have had it done and I’ve been seriously considering it for some time. My wife likes the idea of it too and is fully on board for me to have it done

Reactions: glansout