Circumcision Mark

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Johnjacobs, I'm someone who finds the mark like yours to be very sexy. I don't know why but it is to me. I know it doesn't help your own issues about it but I thought I'd express it anyway. :biggrin1:[/QUOTE I agree with Hung Jon..You look just fine.Dont let it bother you.

Robert53

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
you've got nothing to worry about johnjacobs. With that foot of man flesh, she'll keep her eyes on the thrust and not any slight color variation. keep the lights low and keep that sucker buried to the hilt!!!!

johnjacobs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
you've got nothing to worry about johnjacobs. With that foot of man flesh, she'll keep her eyes on the thrust and not any slight color variation. keep the lights low and keep that sucker buried to the hilt!!!!

haha! i love this! thanks!

S

SirConcis

Actually, you don't have a circumcision mark. That would be a clearly visible scar, stitch marks etc.

What you have is a perfectly natural contrast of 2 different skin types where they join. (while this joining may be due to the circumcision, the colour contrast is just due to different skins being joined togerher. The actual circumcision scar is probably barely visible for you.

Some uncircumcised can have a fairly similar transition from inner to outer skins, while orthers have more gradual transition.

D

deleted1124838

I have a definite line as well. It depends upon how you were circumcised but I think it adds extra features to your cock.