Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Loose cut for me, very loose. Most people assume I’m uncut. You really have to look closely to find out I’m trimmed. Honestly, I don’t understand the benefits of circumcision, the debate is all over the place and the data is too.

Was it requested by my parents or did the doctor do it on his own? All I know is, my grandfather was really angry with it and called the doctor a butcher.

When flaccid my skin will cover my knob about 90% and if it’s really cold outside my skin will move on its own and cover the head completely. I don’t know if that’s normal but I think it’s the body’s response to temperature change, just a guess.

I think, I have the best of both worlds. If you like cut all I have to do is roll the skin back and it looks cut. If I want to look uncut, I just roll it forward. Most of the time I tell people I’m uncut to avoid questions as to why I have skin.

Now, there’s the hygiene debate. I don’t get it! I wash my cock everyday just like any other part of my body and there is no issue.

If I had the choice, I would like all my skin. It’s the way I was born and I’m good with that! I also wonder just how much skin I would have had if I was left intact. I love guys with a nice hang of skin; it’s hot.
I have the same dick issue... I have the best of both looks as having a loose cut as an infant, yet he looks uncut when semi hard and soft - Take a look at my photo gallery of 10+ inches... Quiteunique.

Reactions: deleted1124838

knight_71

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
here is one for you guys. what is my type and how was it done. it was a RIC. varies drastically in appearance based on amount turned on and temperature.

Attachments

jardodvs

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
don't really know the styles name....

img-15564481ce2.jpg
img-1212683321f.jpg