Circumcision

D_Clit Eastwood

Just Browsing
Media
Hey, im was wondering bout circumcision. I havent been circumcised but want to be as its cleanier obv and i like the thought of my helmet always being exposed. Would it still be possible to get it done and does it increase/decrease plasure. Attach photos if you have them so i can see the difference. Thanks

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Could I politely suggest you do some research and maybe read some of the thousands of opinions in the hundreds of threads already posted before starting yet another dumbass circumcision thread?

p.s. It's not necessarily "cleanier obv" [sic].

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Why would you even think of it?
If you want to be cleaner, the answer is not surgery, it's in washing more often.
If you want the helmet exposed, skin back.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Don't fall for the enthusiasm of the newly circumcised.
It's about 20,000 nerves you lose, and half the skin of your penis, that you lose.
Parts that are often taken are the inner foreskin, and the frenulum, which are typically more sensitive than the head on most men.
Are you up for that?

D_Ulmer Uncut

Account Disabled
Media
I don't know why the anti-circ WHACKOS feel the need to respond? He's asking for information from people who have had it done. I don't know why you nut jobs don't just MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS.

B_LIPSLICKER

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
not much difference between cut and uncut.mine is nucut .i feel head wanted to be closed as soon as i ejaculate. it gives good feeling when it covers than open.

S

SirConcis

When you have a desire to have the cut look, you have that desire. Just because some people can't understand that desire doesn't mean that the desire isn't valid.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't know why the anti-circ WHACKOS feel the need to respond? He's asking for information from people who have had it done. I don't know why you nut jobs don't just MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS.

Ditto. Do your research and talk to guys who have had it done and then decide what you want to do. The anti circ group is preaching against infant circumcision saying it should be left to the guy to decide when he's an adult. Well, this guy is old enough to make the choice on his own so STFU.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media

Ditto. Do your research and talk to guys who have had it done and then decide what you want to do. The anti circ group is preaching against infant circumcision saying it should be left to the guy to decide when he's an adult. Well, this guy is old enough to make the choice on his own so STFU.
Well to be clear and fair, the OP sounds pretty ignorant about the whole procedure and the ramifications, and he DID ask for advice. You can't really fault people for responding with factual information, especially when he's asking for it, specifically or implicitly.

Hey, im was wondering bout circumcision. I havent been circumcised but want to be as its cleanier obv and i like the thought of my helmet always being exposed. Would it still be possible to get it done and does it increase/decrease plasure. Attach photos if you have them so i can see the difference. Thanks
BTW thickjohnny, I haven't noticed any anti-circ people "preaching" so far. Though I have noticed of late it's generally the pro-circ people who are the first to go for the insults and provocative language, as highlighted.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
If you want a circy fine, but the quality of circ's varies a great deal. If the job is cut too tightly and leaves you nothing loose you will NOT be happy. I am cut and my problems with circs do not really deal with the medical aspects as much as they do with greedy MD's spouting off baloney that has been proven statistically wrong to grab the buck. My job was done in 1953 and it was done badly. Personally my opinion towards the "hack" that did me is of course that I would love to grab his and do it with a hacksaw. Talk to multiple MD's before you do it and choose wisely. You want enough loose skin left on the penis to be able to maintain the movement of the skin on the penis because it is part of the sensation. My circ was done shortly after birth, and again it is possible that I feel the way I do because mine was not well done. There are good and bad to this day. Do your homework before you let a scalpel near your dick my friend. A bad circ has some slight resemblence to a bad penis enlargement surgery. It means unhappiness that is not fixable down the road.

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The truth of the matter is that everyone is different. Some people claim a massive decrease in sensation after being circumcised, up to the point of not being able to ejaculate, while others claim that orgasms are more intense after being cut. I'm sure it depends on how the individual person is wired to begin with and how the operation is done, what style/method etc. Before you make a decision like this, you probably want to spend some real time to get to know which parts of your penis are the most sensitive and compare this to what will be cut away during circumcision. If a man gets a very agressive circumcision like low and tight that removes nearly all of the foreskin and frenulum and leaves them with only shaft skin and glans, I could see how they would be unhappy and have problems with sensation and ejaculation since the parts of your penis with the most nerves have been entirely removed. This isnt something you want to get into without doing you own research and being VERY knowledgable on the subject and how your penis is wired.

S

SirConcis

For an adult circumcision, you are better off getting a circumcision that is tighter (within reason) than you'd want.

When done as a child/baby, every growth spurt helps normalise the circumcision to the right length. If done too lose, the glans grows out of the skin. If done tight, the skin strethes to accomodate the growth.

And during puberty, frequent erections and the homones that foster skin growth combine to stretch the skin to accomodate growth (if necessary).

When cut as an adult, if cut too loosely, the skin will not "shrink to fit" because you aren't growing anymore. But if cut tighter, the skin will loosen back over the first couple of years to be of just the right length.