circumference vs. diameter?

thunder8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
most every girl agree's girth is more important than length but what if the penis is more oval than round say 1.75in.dia but only 5in.circ(1.75 would be 5.5 assuming its round like a circle)also that would mean that rotation would effect the feel i.e. wider up and down or side to side.
so have you run into anyone like that?
which do you think is more important?
would 1.75dia feel more like a 5.5cir?
would it be easier to give a BJ?
which feels better wider up and down or wider side to side?
any other questions or observations?

Mine is vertically wider than it is horizontally.... It's 2.75"diameter at the widest point.

My girl loves it, several girls in the past have tried head and given up after the knob, my current girl tries as much as she can and can sometimes get about 75% of it in her mouth, but it's too thick to get any further.

Sex.... well, it's always very tight.. but as long as the foreplay takes place it's not painful for either of us... but it is for both if we rush it.

007baby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol... I'm not the only crazy one to think about that!:tongue: Great question!

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Um, a diameter can only be measured on a perfect circle. A penis no matter how 'perfect' (if having a cylindrical penis is your definition of perfect) its 'diameter' will always vary.

That is why it's easier and more graphic to think of circumference.

ThickChris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mine is also wider from top to bottom, over 2.5" wide right at the base, and I've just started experimenting with this! I've so far tested your theory out on my friend's ass and he said he can definitely feel the difference depending on the position. I feel much thicker when I place him on his side as compared to when he's on his back. I'm next going to try this on a woman and see if it has the same effect.
The reason I tried this was because I compared size with a bud and even though his girth is less than mine he felt thicker (to the same buddy mentioned above) when we took turns fucking my bud's ass. His dick is a bit wider then mine when viewed from the top (side to side) and now I think that is why he felt thicker than me. I need to 'experiment' more!

thunder8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes cockoloco i know the math and science behind why they measure circumference I'm asking for peoples feelings on size and shape thank you uncut and chris for your responces

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Um, a diameter can only be measured on a perfect circle. A penis no matter how 'perfect' (if having a cylindrical penis is your definition of perfect) its 'diameter' will always vary.

That is why it's easier and more graphic to think of circumference.

Totally agree - a guy telling you his diameter is only a small step away from Internet Inches - it's a complete waste of time!!! Circumference is the only interesting measurement.