Clean shaven

zsg2286

Experimental Member
Media
I recently shaved my pubs for the first time. The smoothness felt great and I actually liked the look. My pubs have begun to grow back and I can't decide what to do? Does anyone have a personal preference to the matter of pubic hair? I hear a lot of ladies like the shaved look. What are the advantages to shaving it off? Are there any advantages to keeping a "bush" down there?

D

deleted110426

I shave. Girls I've been with like it. It's clean and no worry of hair getting caught in the teeth. Balls are smooth as well. I've noticed that they stay downstairs a lot longer when I'm clean shaved downstairs

lonestar692000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My wife LOVES it. I'm completely shaven except for a "landing strip." She has told me to keep it that way and since she's the one who sucks my cock every Sunday, I will comply.

As far as frequency, I only shave once per week. Any more often and I suffer severely from razor burn. I've found glycerin soap works best for me, BTW.

Try it. You'll like it! (so will she)

secretid25

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I used to shave a bit back in college, but now I'm thinking of starting up again and I forget. . . what's the best way to keep it from itchy like mad as it grows back in? Just shave it with enough frequency? (Weekly?)

asta4125

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you go to any spa/ salon, or beauty store, they have this stuff, I cant remember the name of it. But its in a bottle, and has a roller tip on the end of it, kind of like a big ball point pen. You apply it anywhere on your body that you shave, and it will completly prevent, razor burn and ingrown hairs. I have two of them, one for my face, because i get mad razor burn, and one for down stairs. It works wonders, I wish i could remember the name of it. I will find out for all of ya.

bluemountain

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shaving of the pubic region is very much a personal preference and to each his own. I just don't understand why a grown man would want to be completely shaven. Forgive me, but it makes a man look like a young pre-teen boy. While trimming the pubes is one way of maintaining the growth and appereance, it seems like a much better alternative than shaving. I have trimmed my pubes on occassion and like the look and feel. I don't want to look like a small boy, prefer to look like a man. Besides, the regrowth, itching and discomfort would not be worth it-- to me.

poonwillie

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have shaved my shaft and balls daily while in the shower and my wife would not have it any other way. She absolutely loves it that way. truth be told, so do I. There are sensations that seem magnified because of the absence of hair rubbing the shaft and especialy the balls.

I like hairy men, hairy chests do it for me bigtime.. i prefer trimmed pubes to completely shaved, plus that stops it being itchy. xxx