Cleaning before Anal

I would recommend this for cleaning, personally

COLT anal douche - Anal sex toys - Anal Douche and Enema

And yes, only warm water, and do it a bit ahead of time so your poor insides can recover their natural ah... well, moisture I suppose. I've used one that attaches to a shower head and quite frankly? It's kind of a hassle to take the head of the shower off every time I want to stick a toy or a cock up my ass, plus the tube-y bit that connects to the head/attachment part isn't quite long enough. Which results in me having to bend/move into all sorts of strange positions so I can get my arse properly cleaned.

AlisonWand

Experimental Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I would recommend this for cleaning, personally

COLT anal douche - Anal sex toys - Anal Douche and Enema

And yes, only warm water, and do it a bit ahead of time so your poor insides can recover their natural ah... well, moisture I suppose. I've used one that attaches to a shower head and quite frankly? It's kind of a hassle to take the head of the shower off every time I want to stick a toy or a cock up my ass, plus the tube-y bit that connects to the head/attachment part isn't quite long enough. Which results in me having to bend/move into all sorts of strange positions so I can get my arse properly cleaned.

Thanks Fay. After reading all the various suggestions, I think I'm going to go with yours. Used to have one of those. Seem more comfortable than the shower head. Off I go shopping... :cool: Btw, loved your art gallery! :smile:

Last edited: