Cleansing Question (Top/Vers)

hotofficeguy

Experimental Member
Media
My question concerns when im cleaing myself out. Im rather worried that when im finishing that a red fluid is present. My situation is im a top/Vers but primarily a top. My new boyfriend is a total top with an above average cock. Could he be causing this red discharge. We use plenty of lube, he makes sure to ease his way into me. My ass feels fine, except for the fact that everytime i sit im reminded of him, lol. :wink: When i take a dump it isnt red, doesnt hurt me or feel strange in any way. Or could a possible solution be that i drink a lot of red fruit drinks ex. gatorade, kool aid, powerade. Can someone shed some light on this for me.

alf_johnson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hmm....

I think it sounds a bit worrying, I'm not sure if red drinks can color your poop, I know that beetroots can. You maybe have a slight bleeding sore up your ass, that starts to bleed whenever you use things in your ass.

It's hard to say wheter something could be wrong or not, because you have no feeling nerves deep in the ass so there can be a sore eventhough you can't feel it.

I really think you should use a condom, because if you have a sore you will be 100% sure to catch any disease that the top might have.

Have you thought about contacting your GP? or better do you have a clinic for gay people anywhere close?

hottex

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The red that you see is probably a bit of blood leaking from the blood vessels in your rectum. The rectum is lined with blood vessels and they can be very near the surface and are easily damaged. If there is only a light discharge then my guess is that the vessels are only mildly irritated and there is nothing much to worry about. Do check after each session to see if there is an increase in the amount. Your partner should always use a condom!

cyberczar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lessee, blood == bad.

Blood=
1) Anal fissure
2) Hemorrhoid
3) Colon Polyps
4) Something more serious

Doesn't matter if it's 1, 2, 3, or 4… get your butt (ha!) over to your family physician or proctologist. At the very least it's worth getting checked out. You may asked to undergo a colonoscopy (especially if there's no signs of fissures or hemorrhoids).

A ruptured colon is something NOT to be ignored.

Odds are it's probably nothing, but do you want to take that chance?

I'm only 36 years old, and I've had polyps. Couple years after my first colonscopy had more blood. Saw the doc, and 5 minutes later was told I had a very mild case of anal fissures. In and out in 15 minutes, but was well worth it for the peace of mind.