Clear vs. White Ejaculate, Thick vs. Thin

Is your cum thick or thin, white or clear?

• Total voters

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When you cum, is it white, clear, or something else? Do you have thick cum, or is it thin and watery? Does anyone know what causes the difference? My boyfriend is the first guy I've been with that has clear, watery cum. It's slippery, almost soap-like, but completely clear. He seems to be in good health, and he said he's always been that way so I'm not too worried about it, but it's odd to me. Just thought I'd ask. :)

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mine's a very translucent whitish grey with jelly bits (which are NOT a product of a dehydration) and clear around the edges of my splatters. It's really slippery, almost like hand sanitizer, but gets really sticky as it sits. It's almost, I hate to say it, like that thick snot you sometimes get. Rather viscous, despite being so slippery.

It's been thick and elmer's glue at times I was eating meat and taking soy lecithin - utterly DISGUSTING type of cum. I've also had cumshots without my "jelly bits" and those orgasms were utterly dissatisfying - they need to be present for me to feel the best orgasm. Their absence was usually cause by a cockring or cumming more than once a day.

Last edited:

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It was one a heavy amout that was thick, and white but since I've gotten older (almost 70) and was put on Avodart (to help prevent prostate growth) it is now thin and clear dribble.

Reactions: lbmaine

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Clear, thin, slick sounds to me like pre-cum. The white thicker is cum. I have never had any pre-cum, but my room mate in college had so much he would soak his pants. So much he would wear a condom sometimes. I have noticed that the first ejaculate is clearer and thin, the second is white and thicker, if you are lucky enough to be multi-orgasmic.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Clear, thin, slick sounds to me like pre-cum. The white thicker is cum. I have never had any pre-cum, but my room mate in college had so much he would soak his pants. So much he would wear a condom sometimes. I have noticed that the first ejaculate is clearer and thin, the second is white and thicker, if you are lucky enough to be multi-orgasmic.

My boyfriend doesn't precum at all, and his cum is always clear regardless of how many times he's orgasm'd in a day. I haven't seen anything like it before.

D_Aurifice_Stupher

Account Disabled
Media
Is he fixed? I always wondered what happens to a guy's semen when he gets fixed. No more sperm, doe's it go clear and runny? If so I;ll never consent to it. But I am 51 and have no kids, kinda late to be worrying about that. I love my thick white semen, tastes great.

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
mine was the same after 'got fixed' as before. and, NEVER any precum

Is he fixed? I always wondered what happens to a guy's semen when he gets fixed. No more sperm, doe's it go clear and runny? If so I;ll never consent to it. But I am 51 and have no kids, kinda late to be worrying about that. I love my thick white semen, tastes great.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

He isn't "fixed", and he's gotten a girl pregnant once before so I know he isn't shooting blanks either.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Thick and thin will vary along with quantity depending on the frequency of orgasms. Less frequent = more and thicker; more frequent = less and thinner. It is always white.

If I don't shoot my load for a day or two, it's thick and white and creamy. If I cum two times in a row, or twice in a day, the second time it's runnier and clearer.

Reactions: erpap