Photos & Videos Co1dsmi1e ?

He keeps saying he’s bi but every non solo videos/shows he did has been with girls…

What‘s the truth?

He used to cam with a different girl if I recall even before his solo channel. I forgot the name of his old chaturbate. It would be nice if someone can find it again.
 
He keeps saying he’s bi but every non solo videos/shows he did has been with girls…

What‘s the truth?

He used to cam with a different girl if I recall even before his solo channel. I forgot the name of his old chaturbate. It would be nice if someone can find it again.

She's his girlfriend.

It's hard to know for sure whether he's bi but most of the videos on his OF are of him fucking himself with a variety of dildos. The fact as well that he has a dildo collection rather than just the one dildo for OF is another factor but it's not conclusive.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lemarion77
He keeps saying he’s bi but every non solo videos/shows he did has been with girls…

What‘s the truth?

He used to cam with a different girl if I recall even before his solo channel. I forgot the name of his old chaturbate. It would be nice if someone can find it again.
Free Teen Tube. Sexy Girls Porn Videos - HotMovs.Net - Watch free HD porn videos with sexy teen girls. Our XXX tube has all kinds of sex movies with young babes. Visit us and enjoy hot 18 teen porno daily!

there's your video
 
  • Like
Reactions: Moonleon