Cock Flash Comp

What an asshole. Judging from the women's reactions, he's not getting the attention he so desperately needs.
 

Believe me, this guy is not flashing FOR women in any way shape or form, he is indecently exposing himself and should be arrested.

And before anyone suggests I'm being two-faced because of my membership here lets not confuse the two, I come here because I want to and I know what I am letting myself in for. The woman in these clips did not ask this arsehole to sit there playing with his dick, it's a shame none of them had any shears on them!
 
Seen your pics on ur profile, u r also exposing urself.

Believe me, this guy is not flashing FOR women in any way shape or form, he is indecently exposing himself and should be arrested.

And before anyone suggests I'm being two-faced because of my membership here lets not confuse the two, I come here because I want to and I know what I am letting myself in for. The woman in these clips did not ask this arsehole to sit there playing with his dick, it's a shame none of them had any shears on them!
 
Seen your pics on ur profile, u r also exposing urself.

That is very true but I am exposing myself on an adult site where like minded people can have a look.

I think there is a considerable difference between me posting naked pics here and a guy sitting on a public train exposing himself to women who have no say in the matter and who are made to feel vulnerable and uneasy, but you already know that, don't you?