Cock personalities

There are cocks that are beautiful, quite pleasing to the eye, then there are cocks that are (despite how large), ugly as shit - look like they fell out of the ugly tree or have been hit for three days with a bag of nickels.

It’s the rare cock that is both big AND beautiful, sleek, and photogenic. Even rarer still, that is attached to a sane and “nice” owner.

But did you ever look at a cock and think to yourself, “God, if that cock was a person, I bet it would have an IQ of 160. It just looks like it would be smarter than shit.” There are the runway model cocks, the cop cocks, the geriatric cocks (who look 85 despite being attached to a 24 year old), the mean cocks that’ll never, ever call you back and talk bad about you behind your back. Then there are the cocks that can simply do it all. I call them the renaissance cocks. The military cocks have it all together, standing erect in posture and always with a neat haircut, saluting a person of authority.

I knew a guy once who had a big, crooked, left leaning cock and he said that, when he’d been young, the toilet seat had fallen down and hit it, this causing the contortedness. Funny that the twisted cock, in that event, aligned with his twisted mind.

Then there are cocks with personality disorders different from - or the same as - their owners.