Cock Ring

BryanBlueEyes

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I may be stupid, but what is the point of a cock ring? Is it to make your dick look bigger in your clothes? Can you wear it all day? Is it unheathy to wear it for long periods of time? Whats the difference between a cock ring and a rubber band?

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Look at my gallery and also one of my albums. Various types of cockrings and also different reasons for wearing them. I have a wide assortment and most often I wear them for the pleasure of my partner in foreplay. Generally, never wear one for more than 30 minutes. After vacuum pumping, I may wear a rubber one to sustain my girth; in that case, I may wear it for up to two to three hours, max. Am not sure if it makes me look any bigger in my 501's or shorts as I'm not a grower and my cock seldom shrivels up unless I'm in cold water. Personally, I've never experimented with rubber bands, but I think you could easily make one too tight and I only dig torture under the right circumstances. As for my gates of hell....only for pleasure; no way I'd fuck anyone with it on. Sometimes I think the name stems from the fact that its hard to put on and I don't even bother with the 7 gates as the last ring is too damn tight for my cockhead.

Last edited:
Media
Well, I've got one and use it solely for pleasure. I like the feeling of my cock being choked and pulled on. I have a tri-separator and it separates my cock from my balls and my balls from each other. It also makes my cock extremely hard and veiny. Technically, I think you are supposed to use them for maintaining an erection. I just like to wear them because I'm kinky. If you look in my gallery you can see what mine looks like and how it makes my cock look.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The point is . . . well they say it traps blood pressure in the cock when you're hard. But if it's tight enough to do that, it's probably not a healthy thing to be wearing it. I've got a cockring, and I don't think it's capable of doing that even though it's tight enough that I can't get into it if I have even a hint of a hard-on.

I think the point of wearing a cockring is that it's there. You can feel it. It makes you think of your cock (yes, there are moments that cock is not the first mental priority for me, believe it or not).

That said, maybe I'll wear mine to work today.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OK, I decided to wear my cock right to work today.

Went on video chat on LPSG to put it on. Oooops. Hard-on. Impossible to get even one ball through. But I had fun jacking for a while for a national audience. LOL.

Distracted myself with getting some coffee. Snuck up on ole' Mr. Cock, who'd softened up a bit. Got one ball through this time before a stiffening sensation told me this wasn't going to work. Push, pull, stetch. Nope. Ball #2 is not gonna . . . play ball. From the comments, the guys on video chat thought this was pretty amusing.

Distracted myself with shaving, brushing teeth, etc. Ran back, surprised Mr. Cock and managed to stuff first one nut, then, with a quickly hardening cock, struggled and got the other nut through. I'm all ringed up for the day.

Gee, I hope I don't get any inappropriate erections at work. . . .

Last edited:

D_CountdeGrandePinja

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wear one at times - sometimes all day - just for the sensation. Other times for an increased blood flow -

Just make sure you can remove it quickly, if the need arises (play on words). Probably a leather one might work better for starters.

Enjoy - be safe.

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Here's a pic of my fav c and b ring. Love wearing this one if I'm going commando in 501's cause it's not too tight and allows me to keep my bulge for 2 or 3 hours at a time.

Attachments

D

deleted247400

Thats a good idea, never thought of that. May have to try it, would be fun to walk around with a bulge at a club.

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love them but I really enjoy bondage and CBT. Start out wearing leather straps and then wait until your body gets used to it before you move onto wearing metal ones. I have pics of myself wearing them on my Xtube page in my signature.

I do not wear mine for 24 hours a day but I have some friends that do this.

bruiser

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wear a 'Hard Ware' cockring to the gym everytime. I wear short shorts & very loose in the leg at that. The feeling that I get from my cock & balls being out in front & showing gives me a huge turn on. I wear a long singlet over the top so that when I'm on the treadmill - the short leg rides up over my cock & balls & so they are swinging freely under my singlet. I don't expose myself & have been doing this in the 2 gyms that I go to for some time now. I take some testosterone stimulating tabs before I go to the gym. By the time I have done 30 mins on the treadmill - I'm ready to hit the weights & after some heavy weights (15 - 20 mins) & the pills are digesting. I feel this sensation in my cock like I'm going to cum, it's called edging. At this point (like yesterday) I'm precumming in my shorts & I have to be careful it doesn't run down my leg. It's a great sensation & I find I can get more endurance & stamina when this is happening. When I was on the overhead cable machine yesterday - precum was dripping on the floor!!!

Reactions: Addicted2edging