CockSOX

canuck_pa

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was given a cocksox years ago as a gag gift but it wasn't at all like the ones shown above. Mine had a very thin waist band with a pouch in front. The pouch had elastic around the edge which formed a pouch where you put your junk. Basically your junk held it in place. There were no other straps and no bum.

I was given a cocksox years ago as a gag gift but it wasn't at all like the ones shown above. Mine had a very thin waist band with a pouch in front. The pouch had elastic around the edge which formed a pouch where you put your junk. Basically your junk held it in place. There were no other straps and no bum.

I think you are talking about the sockjock. My brother gave me one as a gag, too. I never even put it on. In fact, I think he ended up taking it. haha. I cant stand anything tight anyway.

lineok03

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Norwalk, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Cocksox™ Sexy Men's Swimwear & Sexy Men's Underwear

FAQ
What the hell are Cocksox™?
Cocksox™ are the latest evolution in sexy underwear for men.
It seemed unfair to us that the ladies had all the fun in the underwear department so we designed sexy, stylish and comfortable underwear for you to wear every day.

The main feature of Cocksox™ underwear is the specially designed pouch that lifts and supports your ‘crown jewels’ to give you either an enhanced profile, a more comfortable ride or both depending on the pouch you choose (more about that below).

Who wears Cocksox™?
100% of Cocksox™ wearers are men (big surprise I know). I once saw a young woman wear a pair but it’s not something I want to see again!

Cocksox™ wearers cover the whole range of men and male pursuits from all over the world, including IT professionals, doctors, lawyers, construction workers, performers, pilots, musicians, scientists, dentists, artists not to mention athletes.
In fact, athletes wearing Cocksox™ have an additional advantage. Professional swimmers, tri-athletes, cyclists, gymnasts, water polo players, surfers, dancers and body builders have raved to us about the incredible comfort and support Cocksox™ provide.
The combination of superior fabric technology and unique design make Cocksox™ exceptionally comfortable for extended periods of high activity (where and what that activity is we’ll leave to you).

What are Cocksox™ made of?
Two types of fabric are used to make Cocksox™ depending on whether they are swimwear or underwear.
Cocksox™ underwear is made from a fabric called Supplex®. Supplex® is a highly breathable, very soft, fast drying, colorfast, synthetic fabric with high wicking properties (means it carries moisture away from your body) created by the Dupont company. It is similar in some ways to Coolmax® (also by Dupont) but is of even higher quality and durability. In short, an extremely high tech fabric that’s extremely good to wear and will last you an extremely long time.
Cocksox™ swimwear are made from classic Lycra® and Lycra®-Nylon blend fabrics by Dupont that are extremely comfortable, long lasting, colorfast, stretchy and silky to the touch (next time you see a Lycra® clad butt racing by, give it a stroke, you’ll see what I mean). Cocksox™ Lycra® is also highly chlorine resistant and has a UPF rating of 50+ (your hair may turn green and you might cook like a lobster but your Cocksox™ will look great!)

What’s the difference between Original and Snug pouches?
This is a question we get asked a lot so here’s the bottom line.

Cocksox™ Original pouch is a bit larger and noticeably more ‘enhancing’ than the Cocksox™ Snug pouch. The Snug pouch is not quite as ‘enhancing’ but offers you the same amount of support and comfort as the Original. (You'll find the Snug pouch very similar to wearing regular briefs but more comfortable and sexy)

So, if you need more room or want to be on show, Original pouch is for you. If you want sexy support without the neighbours knowing, Snug pouch is the way to go.
(And if you really need more room, and I mean REALLY, keep an eye on the Cocksox™ site.)

Are there any internal supports or weird stuff inside Cocksox™?
No, there are no little surprises inside the Cocksox™ underwear or swimwear (unless you've popped something in there yourself!) As we like to say, no rings, no slings. The enhanced profile of the Original pouch, and the Snug pouch to a lesser degree, are purely the result of the Cocksox™ unique design and the fabrics they are made from.

Is there a special way to put on Cocksox™?
Nope! If you've put on underwear before you know everything you need to know about wearing Cocksox™. Some people like to have a little jiggle once they're on to set everything in place but after that you're good to go!

Great! So how can I get some?
Go to the Store page, click on the drop down menus to select your style, colour and pouch size. Then simply click ADD TO CART. On the shopping cart page you can choose how many of your selected Cocksox™ you’d like, enter your billing/shipping details and then either CONTINUE SHOPPING or CHECKOUT. It’s that easy.

Cocksox™ Sexy Men's Swimwear & Sexy Men's Underwear

Pumpz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have two pairs of COCKSOX thongs and i love wearing them. They look and feel great in my opinion.

B_1985_uk

Just Browsing
Media
do you have to have a huge cock for it to stick out like in the advert pics? im not small but im not huge and i wouldnt want it to look silly!

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You will look great 1985 uk in your cocksox - you dont have to have a huge cock for it to look great - I am not huge! but looks good on me! and I am 63 yrs young. Do it!!