It won’t let me edit the post and change the name… now that’s scammy. How would one get a warning for not knowing what’s going on? What a joke of a website.He watches the site. I had made a thread w his old username and he got it deleted and I got a warning from lpsg. Be careful
He is a scammer. Just like everyone doing Onlyfans etc.Dont buy his sub on sn@p, payed 50.00 for feet pics we can see on the normal story, thought it would be more exciting, at least a sneak peak of it
Is there anything else except feet posted?Dont buy his sub on sn@p, payed 50.00 for feet pics we can see on the normal story, thought it would be more exciting, at least a sneak peak of it
Nope!Is there anything else except feet posted?
What did he say to you?He’s a scammer. AND a mean person. I’ve chatted with him a couple times and he’s so “mean gay” vibes and full of himself.
Such a turn off.
A lot of things but basically making fun of me for licking feet, and for zooming in into his toes. Also told me it was easy to get money from people like me (I do not pay for his scammy weird access which has the exact same content and overpriced)What did he say to you?
And he says racist things too. On the other thread I made that he had deleted, I uploaded all the ss of the comments he’d leave on IG posts of him saying the n word hard r, being weirdly misogynistic, and also saying the other r word tooA lot of things but basically making fun of me for licking feet, and for zooming in into his toes. Also told me it was easy to get money from people like me (I do not pay for his scammy weird access which has the exact same content and overpriced)
And other stuff that I can’t see because Snapchat deletes conversations
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.