Colin kaepernick

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO you're about dumb as shit .wanna see me on live and see my family? I'm sure Fahid, my Iranian brother in law would live to meet you and all four of my Korean cousins can say hi too. Oh wait, they aren't black so I guess they're all racist too. GTFO here with your horseshit
 
LMAO you're about dumb as shit .wanna see me on live and see my family? I'm sure Fahid, my Iranian brother in law would live to meet you and all four of my Korean cousins can say hi too. Oh wait, they aren't black so I guess they're all racist too. GTFO here with your horseshit
Do I have to keep reiterating that I do not care about your family? How is that point not getting across to you?
 
Quit calling everyone who's not Your ethnicity racist then !
You don't even know if I'm white black or Indian. You're just stupid with no logic at all. I've been called a white racist on here before and I've also been called a black racist so keep your assumptions to yourself.
 
  • Like
Reactions: abclou
It's a piece of fabric, you dumb bitch.
Wow, you wanna call me a dumb bitch, yet your calling an American flag "just a piece of fabric". Well, if it's just fabric, then why don't you stand in front of our men and women in uniform.... You take the bullet... You dumb bitch.
 
  • Like
Reactions: core2020
The way I see it, if your not gonna listen when the cops say something to you or you run, anything after that is on you... If a large guy regardless of race is gonna come at the cop, I don't blame the cop for shooting. I'd do the same thing. It's called protecting your life.

Okay great so what do you have to say about all of the reports out there of people who DID listen and did obey and got shot or assaulted??
 
  • Like
Reactions: cr625
Like i said, there were some situations where they shouldn't of used a gun. Ill admit. But when it comes to protecting your life after being threatened, yeah a gun is gonna be better then pepper spray or a taser... If a cop is in the wrong, I'll agree, but I can't just say all cops are racist or some dumb shit if I don't know ALL thw facts of a situation.
We just want them to be held accountable and punished for their actions but instead they get desk duty or suspended with pay while they do an "internal investigation" and then come to the conclusion that they did nothing wrong but if it was a regular person, they would be in jail and it also doesn't help that other officers doesn't do anything when they see or know their colleague is doing something wrong and don't do the right thing and that makes them just as bad as the ones who are doing it
 
Okay great so what do you have to say about all of the reports out there of people who DID listen and did obey and got shot or assaulted??
If they did listen and obeyed and still got shot or assaulted, then I'd say fire the cop or get him arrested for murder. I stand up for whom I feel is in the right. If it was an unjustified killing then yeah, I'll 100% be on the victims side. I have no problem with that. :)
 
We just want them to be held accountable and punished for their actions but instead they get desk duty or suspended with pay while they do an "internal investigation" and then come to the conclusion that they did nothing wrong but if it was a regular person, they would be in jail and it also doesn't help that other officers doesn't do anything when they see or know their colleague is doing something wrong and don't do the right thing and that makes them just as bad as the ones who are doing it
I agree with you. I know the cops can be shady sometimes. There are some crooked cops. I get you. Some other person in this thread asked me about the people who do get shot and/or assaulted even when they obey and listen and I told him if that's the case then that cop needs to get fired or arrested for murder. I stand with who I feel is in the right. I have no problem being on the side of the victim, but ONLY if they truly are the victim...
 
  • Like
Reactions: bmagic
Status
Not open for further replies.