Comparing cocks

wnjcwjkk

Legendary Member
Media
I've compared with guys who were bigger before, but it's kind of a fantasy of mine to be hanging out with a fit, attractive guy who is like two inches smaller than me, and having a girl or group of girls getting us to pull out our cocks and get them hard and then they play with our dicks. They don't even have to talk about how much bigger I am, as long as they know it, but if they did talk about it, it would be way fucking hot

Tarik

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've compared with guys who were bigger before, but it's kind of a fantasy of mine to be hanging out with a fit, attractive guy who is like two inches smaller than me, and having a girl or group of girls getting us to pull out our cocks and get them hard and then they play with our dicks. They don't even have to talk about how much bigger I am, as long as they know it, but if they did talk about it, it would be way fucking hot

That's also one of my fantasies. I'm sure some lucky guys do that at college parties.

Reactions: henry777

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Some of mine.

[photo="large"]1158432[/photo]
[photo="large"]1145678[/photo]
[photo="large"]1128521[/photo]
[photo="large"]1128519[/photo]
[photo="large"]1119476[/photo]
[photo="large"]1009107[/photo]
[photo="large"]968414[/photo]
[photo="large"]967496[/photo]

littleguyhugedick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah, guys get on cam for me and I compare their cocks lol
I bet mine is the longest and thickness one on here. EASY. I am only 5'8" 140 lbs. How can you tell if you don't put them side by side? I have NEVER lost a comparing contest! Do we do it by rulers or how. I only like to compare and beat guy my height and weight who think they are BIG. Let me know. NO GAMES PLEASE

mightythickcock

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I bet mine is the longest and thickness one on here. EASY. I am only 5'8" 140 lbs. How can you tell if you don't put them side by side? I have NEVER lost a comparing contest! Do we do it by rulers or how. I only like to compare and beat guy my height and weight who think they are BIG. Let me know. NO GAMES PLEASE

Hard to take the guy saying "no games please" who claims to have such a big cock and no pictures.