Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No one gives me a second glance if I am soft. If I am hanging out at the gym sauna unless I am able to get hard I get ignored for a stroke session
why don’t you just forget about your little cock and play with your hole instead like I do? that gets attention

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I would like to compare soft sizes. Mine is tiny and would like to compare with extra large soft ones. Mine is usually 2 inches long when flaccid and the fact that my thighs are sort of strong, makes it look even smaller. View attachment 12217831
You look really hot in this shot

Diexd24

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I would like to compare soft sizes. Mine is tiny and would like to compare with extra large soft ones. Mine is usually 2 inches long when flaccid and the fact that my thighs are sort of strong, makes it look even smaller. View attachment 12217831
Lets compare dude

JustinJay35

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like to compare and don't mind comparing not even so much that it turns me on, it just let's me know where I stand or compare. Women compare this to them comparing breast sizes. But, women can kind of tell how each other look to a point. Us guys are completely in the dark literally. Not only that but, women don't have actual sexual intercourse with their breasts.

Hahaha ha. Burnt