Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Nothing better than beating a cocky guy who thinks he’s bigger than you!
I challenge you to a duel... I hope I lose :)
And i bet you do this many times.
Comparing
Do you guys like to compare cocks? It's kind of hot to see the size differences like this pic.
comparingcocks-jpg.338828
Erotic comparisons? or size challenges?
Fun activity? or intimidation? :blush:I prefer receiving admiration, and comparisons for the sake of receiving additional attention:blush:.View media item 1352423View media item 1246559View media item 1240079View media item 1240067View media item 1240074

Jjdov27_2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you guys like to compare cocks? It's kind of hot to see the size differences like this pic.

NOTE: after posting this I saw that the original pic didn’t carry over with the quote. It should be the 1st pic in the post above. The one that shows a top down comparison with a hung verses small cock.

I like the type of comparison in this pic, although I’ve never done so in real life.

I like it because of:

1) the size a guy has is sort of his secret. His most intimate maleness. He can act however he wants when dressed. If he’s small he can joke about it or deflect. If he’s hung he can downplay it or brag.if he’s average he can shrug his shoulders and say he’s about like everybody else. But when compared, suddenly the differences in us as men are plane for both to see

2) since size is usually a man’s secret, talking about it openly can change how we see each other. Even if you rationally know size doesn’t matter or that your own size, whatever it is, is perfectly normal, most men would never want to trade sizes with a smaller man. And many would feel conflicted about openly admitting that they are smaller than another guy. So, irrationally, it definitely matters.

3) finally, as the pic shows, even tho both those guys are male and both might have loving relationships with women or partners where they both give and receive pleasure, visually and irrationally they are SO different. And once’s that’s out in the open between them, I love imaging how a guy might feel jealous or intimidated. Or just curious to ask what it’s like to be so much bigger. Or, from the hung guy’s point of view, if he feels a powerful ego boost. Or starts to think of himself sexually the ways body builder feels next to a regularly muscles guy. The dynamic of that change verses when everyone was clothed is very interesting to me.

Anyway, that’s what I think when I see pics like this.

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
NOTE: after posting this I saw that the original pic didn’t carry over with the quote. It should be the 1st pic in the post above. The one that shows a top down comparison with a hung verses small cock.
Great thoughts and all so true. Having a small cock is something very few people know about me, even if they see me soft they don’t know how big I get or if I grow at all. Years ago I was in the sauna with a guy and we were both stroking. His cock was as small as mine. Years later I met the guy in a business setting and although I don’t think he remembers me I can’t be sure. Seeing him all dressed but I could only see his cock being my same size
My first thought when I saw that pic was that the one guy wasn’t that small but looked so small next to the other guy. When I look at my cock I don’t think small, although far from big until against a big guy.

I like the type of comparison in this pic, although I’ve never done so in real life.

I like it because of:

1) the size a guy has is sort of his secret. His most intimate maleness. He can act however he wants when dressed. If he’s small he can joke about it or deflect. If he’s hung he can downplay it or brag.if he’s average he can shrug his shoulders and say he’s about like everybody else. But when compared, suddenly the differences in us as men are plane for both to see

2) since size is usually a man’s secret, talking about it openly can change how we see each other. Even if you rationally know size doesn’t matter or that your own size, whatever it is, is perfectly normal, most men would never want to trade sizes with a smaller man. And many would feel conflicted about openly admitting that they are smaller than another guy. So, irrationally, it definitely matters.

3) finally, as the pic shows, even tho both those guys are male and both might have loving relationships with women or partners where they both give and receive pleasure, visually and irrationally they are SO different. And once’s that’s out in the open between them, I love imaging how a guy might feel jealous or intimidated. Or just curious to ask what it’s like to be so much bigger. Or, from the hung guy’s point of view, if he feels a powerful ego boost. Or starts to think of himself sexually the ways body builder feels next to a regularly muscles guy. The dynamic of that change verses when everyone was clothed is very interesting to me.

Anyway, that’s what I think when I see pics like this.