Competitive Bodybuilders

Yes quite a lot of them live a double life. The some of the Egyptian bodybuilders I can think of who starred in Ulrich Oehmen websites and was webcammers are Hani Anwar, Tamer El Shahat, Tarek Elsetouhi, Hasan Mostafa, Ramy Osman.
I actually meant "I'm not sure..." in regards to A. Shaalan, the big bodybuilder in the pic with Ulrich who I would love to see naked but I don't think he would for men...

Tarek, there is at least one video of him webcamming. I have always felt something "special" about him if you know what I mean.

Ahmed has gotten much bigger since I found him webcamming by chance years ago. He looked pretty confortable waiting for male fans to pay for his private webcamming.
unnamed.jpg
 
I actually meant "I'm not sure..." in regards to A. Shaalan, the big bodybuilder in the pic with Ulrich who I would love to see naked but I don't think he would for men...

Tarek, there is at least one video of him webcamming. I have always felt something "special" about him if you know what I mean.

Ahmed has gotten much bigger since I found him webcamming by chance years ago. He looked pretty confortable waiting for male fans to pay for his private webcamming.
View attachment 23158061
Ahmed who?. Plus a 1990's bodybuilder who got me sensually aroused was Aaron Maddron.
 
The blondonis Texan heavyweight bodybuilder Matt Brown was featured on dvd specials produced by Mostmuscular.com. Was actively competing between 2006-2007.
My mistake I think he is Japanese-Peruvian heavyweight bodybuilder Cesar Quipse Estela/'Ko Ryu'.
 
Even watching that gave my penis some arousal erection. Other 1990's bodybuilder mentioners are Darrem Charles, Ronnie Coleman, Paul Dillet, Nasser El Sonbaty, Greg Kovacs, Jamo Nezzar, Gary Strydom, Branch Warren, there is some online mentionings that his political ideology is ultra conservative.
I should mention Dennis Newman as well.
 
What is everyone opinion of the super heavyweight French (Clermont-Ferrand, Auverge) bodybuilder Morgan 'The Big Rock' Aste (@morgan.69)?. His imperial statistics are 6'3" in height and between 21 stone to 22 stone (295-310lbs) in weight according to the website www.greatestphysiques.com. But fitnessvolt.com claimed his imperial weight is 26 stone 7 pounds (371lbs), he posted it on his instagram account (19/8/2020).
 
  • Like
Reactions: Brisfit
Jared Feather fits here?



13129908_871881669607355_1410594072_n.jpg
13473257_1214557368596000_249600213_n.jpg
16464898_383871565306256_7438308690047795200_n.jpg
Any nudes of him?
 
Yes quite a lot of them live a double life. The some of the Egyptian bodybuilders I can think of who starred in Ulrich Oehmen websites and was webcammers are Hani Anwar, Tamer El Shahat, Tarek Elsetouhi, Hasan Mostafa, Ramy Osman.
Hi do you by chance have Hani’s WebCam name
 
I read that about Craig years ago.

I think muscle worship or any kind of intimacy with bodybuilders has always been an inherent part of bodybuilding.
Even pros.
Oh, the absolute glee on that old queen’s face! You just know he got his money’s worth. Get it!!!!
 
Ben Sonnier is a hung muscle god! Goes by bgben on cam4ultimate. Anyone have any more of him?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

He is online now but he looks like a 65-year-old grandpa at the age of 42.
He was very hot a decade ago.
 
I actually meant "I'm not sure..." in regards to A. Shaalan, the big bodybuilder in the pic with Ulrich who I would love to see naked but I don't think he would for men...

Tarek, there is at least one video of him webcamming. I have always felt something "special" about him if you know what I mean.

Ahmed has gotten much bigger since I found him webcamming by chance years ago. He looked pretty confortable waiting for male fans to pay for his private webcamming.
View attachment 23158061
Love his flexing vids & the size he’s put on
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ryuusuke