Concerns about increasing my size

BrazilianBoy

Just Browsing
Media
Hello,

I'm new here, but I already read a lot on these boards.
First, my size is:
16cm(length) x 15cm(girth) which translates to 6.29'' x 5.9''
and I'm 32 years old.

I want to increase my size, but here are my questions:

1. Will it make erections more difficult? I was worried the other day, because in my age I already have the impression that my erections are not as strong as they used to be. In some days I seem to have difficulties getting hard. It seems obvious to me that a bigger dick will need more blood in it to stay hard, so an erection should be more difficult to obtain. Yet some guys here claim that the increased size isn't a problem, this sounds hard to believe for me.

2. I like having heterosexual sex, especially anal intercourse. Now, if I get too big it might be difficult to find partners. So I don't want to ruin my sex life because of my size, but on the other hand, a greater size would make me feel much better and I guess I also would feel much more aroused. I think it's just a phantasie of mine, showing a girl a huge dick and seeing how she becomes scared... I also enjoy it if a girl moans when having sex, like if she is feeling a mixture of pleasure and pain.

3. What is dry jelqing?

4. Another worry of mine: if it becomes too long, I will not longer be able to stick it into my partner entirely. And I think that this should reduce a lot the fun you have while fucking. Imagine, you always have to hold back, because you cannot thrust it in till the end. Isn't this frustrating? I would like to hear the opinion of bigger guys here.

Thanks for your answers.