Condom Size

blahblahblah80

Just Browsing
Media
Thank you for all the continuous advice that you LPSG users are giving me. I've taken some pictures of what the Trojan Magnums look like on my penis. I can promise you that it would be very difficult for them to fall off during sex, but i'm concerned about how loose the head of the condom is. Since the head of the condom is loose, am I more likely to break the condom while having sex?

Thank you again for all the help this forum has given me.

bigirishman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That is not good man. There should be no air in the cndom otherwisth the chance of breakage greatly increases. also it should be tigher thatn that. just try a notmal condom. think would be better than those

maxoscar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just out of personal experience: I usually use Pasante Large condoms and they fit almost bang on, a little short but they are tight enough too hold on, did try Pasante King Size more for ego purposes than anything else but they were too loose. So girlfriend at the time bought me some Mates XLs to try, very tight indeed, the first time trying them out, it snapped as I came. We through the rest of the unused condoms in the bin, I've went back on to Pasante Large.

ballen59

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Huh why the hell are the condoms dimensions in length and width??

Why width and not circumference? The widest condoms I saw on ripnroll is 1.75 inch wide. That means that every men should take the XXX condoms based on the width of the cock because every menis the same =1.75 inch width or bigger ?

Check
Condomerie

docsavage

Legendary Member
Media
I have exactly the same size penis. 7x5.5 and have trouble with some brands of normal condoms rolling all the way down.
My girl bought me magnums and they fit much better but ya I had some room in the head region
I was more nervous having to wear magnums then regular condoms because how lame would I look in front of a girl if one of those slipped off!! Haha

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I posted this on a different condom thread that seems to have died, so I thought I'd move it here:

I hate condoms! Don't get me wrong I always have safe sex! Usually I like to bottom, and in fact for years I had problems staying hard. Recently I found out I have ADD and that was causing me issues in bed (sounds strange but I couldn't keep my mind focussed on one thing, even THAT one thing enough to stay hard so I just really wrote myself off as not being a top). Anyway, taking meds for that now, and not only do I have no prob getting and staying hard, but I'm usually horny as hell and find myself wanting to top a lot!

Only prob is that even the magnum xxl's (which seem to be the biggest thing Walgreen's sells) are so tight it's almost painful to get them on. Who makes truly thick condoms? Anybody know?

(not being a smartass, seriously would like some advice)

BiMaleHungWV

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
NEVER ORDERED from them, but came across this site for custom fitted condoms. Anyone tried them?

Condomania Online | TheyFit Sized-to-Fit Condoms

Fit Kit Condom - Custom Condom

As far as regular brands, I have found Trojan Magnums work best for me. I'm just under 9" long (over if really hard), and between 5 1/2 to 6" circum. I have found Trojan XL are more comfortable but have some slippage as I get into anal so I stick with the regular Magnums. LifeStyle XL's work if it's what I have but they are tight. I just found a new brand, HUGE, a a pride festival I went to but not tried them yet as I don't use condoms with my husband (15 years together) just when I occasionally play.

The point of my rambling is that trial and error. I recommend trying and erroring on your own by jacking off with a few different brands. Trial and error with actual partner can not only be embarrassing either way (Bust or slip off) but also potentially unsafe.

kogepan137

Just Browsing
Media
condoms are one size fit all, they sell condoms in different sizes just to mess with people. Although I guess the "XXL" gives you more room, all sizes are suppose to fit any size penis. Ever tried stretching one around your whole arm? Well it fits and I doubt anyone's penis is bigger than my arm.

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No, they are DEFINITELY different sizes. My usual FB gets a magnum and I need bigger than that. If they were all the same, we would have saved a lot of wasted money on fun looking condoms over the years that we couldn't get on!

true kenshin

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
condoms are one size fit all, they sell condoms in different sizes just to mess with people. Although I guess the "XXL" gives you more room, all sizes are suppose to fit any size penis. Ever tried stretching one around your whole arm? Well it fits and I doubt anyone's penis is bigger than my arm.

A water balloon can stretch around my dick, but that doesn't make it comfortable. As that goes to say, a regular condom around the arm is tight as shit. If you want something that tight cutting off circulation to your penis feel free to do so.

D

deleted576876

NEVER ORDERED from them, but came across this site for custom fitted condoms. Anyone tried them?

Condomania Online | TheyFit Sized-to-Fit Condoms

Fit Kit Condom - Custom Condom

The TheyFit Fit kit does look a lot like the measuring patytern from CoRiPa.

Measurement pattern

I wouldn't be surprised if both brands of condom were actually made in the same factory. I can say CoRiPa is very comfortable when you get the right size. Fit like a glove! (a glove with one finger that is ).

chs777

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Crown Condoms. I order mine from condomdepot.com. . .Do not have the restricting feel, plus my wife loves them. Says its the closest thing to not wearing one at all.

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, they are DEFINITELY different sizes. My usual FB gets a magnum and I need bigger than that. If they were all the same, we would have saved a lot of wasted money on fun looking condoms over the years that we couldn't get on!

If you make it a habit to pump, you can easily overwhelm the available, comfortable width of nearly any condom. I tend to lay low and avoid the tubes anyway if there is a chance of getting some playful fun with a partner. Unpumped, I find that the ones I ordered after checking a sizing chart are pretty good, width wise at least. :D A nice, full fit, particularly where near shaft end and glans gets a bit knobby. Length is not too much of a concern, I tend to cover up about all that I *can* use easily with Trojan Magnums. So yay me, I am not out of the ballpark! :D :D (Can you tell I am happy?) Now, the only other problem is getting good use out of them before they expire. *laugh*

Shurik

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Condom size is mostly about girth. I'm nearly 6" around and always had problems with regular size condoms. I tried Magnums and they are perfect. Since they feel great, never needed to try larger. Not trying for compliments at the register, just safetly and compliments in bed.

Ran out once in Europe and found Durex XL. Don't let the XL fool you. The are L and did the trick for me

Now ..... can anyone recommend a large size condom that their women have particularly enjoyed?

brinzaulsschwul

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well blahblah, the very best thing you can do is ignore these silly online gadgets, go to the pharmacy, buy a selection of condoms, go with a couple of mates who want to get the right size condom share them between you, go home, get relaxed, start to jerk off and when the cock is fully erect put the first condom on, jerk off with it and see how it feels, if too tight you won't enjoy yourself, if it is too loose, you will worry about it slipping off and then what's the point of wearing one??!! When you have found the condom that fits you best, those would be the ones to invest in.

So, shop, jerk, enjoy and dispose of the used condom responsibly, not down the toilet wrapped in tissue and pop it in the bin

Enjoy your sex life and don't forget to get a regular check up with the sexual health clinic

Brinz