View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was invited and I attended - I wasn't peeping from the bushes or anything! :tongue:

Pictures... Everyone knows I am LPSG camera shy. :redface:

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
for the latest updates on the PSG/C wedding we go to our correspondent in the field Ms. Petite

Ms. Petite, who was the bride wearing?
will there be exit interviews with celebrity guests?
how did the happy couple avoid the paparazzi?

*hugs and love all around*

pics! or they're still living in sin:tongue1:
LOL! You are too funny ML!
Aww congrats!!
When she pops back in she will be happy to see the well wishes!
Yeah, I also expected a football-related thread - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_Saint-Germain_F.C.
:rolleyes:

So now I know who PSG is... who is C???? (I'm nosey)

Congrats to them both anyway! :smile:
C is her (now) hubby, and not a member here.:tongue:
Congratulations.

Once the ceremony is over, have fun :)
I a sure they are! lol (and i think they had fun BEFORE the cereony as well, lol)
Congratulations & Good Luck! :smile:
I know she would have loved it if you could have been there!
Honey, you misspelled a lot more than 'congratulations' . . . as usual :tongue:
Yer jus' upset that ya can't mangle-ate the Engli-mish language the way I can! lol
Hmm . . . I'm guessing the 'who' was C :biggrin1:.

The 'what' was a dress with pockets!!! Yes, pockets!!! Seriously, dress with pockets - best invention ever!

Oh, in addition to having pockets, the dress was beautiful :biggrin1:.
I have seen a few of the pics of the dress by itself, and now a few of her in the dress, and yes, she was stunning!
You actually got to be there?!? I am soooo jealous!!! (or envious or something).
You are envious of Petite.

I am going to post a rant I had elswhere about this here:

" Boiled down Jealousy is related o the feeling of potentially losing something or someone (a jealous husband is fearful of losing his wife to his more attractive or affluent neighbor) where as envy has more to to with covetousness and acquiring more rather than losing what one already has (they were envious of the pay raise their coworker received). While some say that only envy has potential positive ramifications (The envious employees doubled their production in a bid to obtain raises for themselves), jealous can also have a positive connotation ("new colonies were jealous of their independence"-Scot Buchanan). In that example the colonies were being hyper-vigilant in the guarding of their independence.

Though they sometimes overlap (her husband was envious of the neighbors physique. That envy dredged up jealous feelings regarding his wife) they are NOT identical.

Rant over."

:tongue::tongue::tongue:

Big, big congrats to PSG and C!!! I wish you all the best and much happiness and all that stuff :tongue:.
Aww! It's the "and stuff" that i want juicy details on! lol:biggrin1:
Much like 7inchbliss, I am merely passing through, but here's to you, in form of haiku:

Two becoming one.
Love is a wondrous event.
Champagne all around.
:fest30:
Nice Haiku! I am sure Psg will love it, and the thought behind it!

Congrats Mrs. Lady PSG,
LOL! Mem! :hug: I am mad jealous that you linked that up and not me...(see cuz I am afriad of losing my wittiness in Miss Psg's eyes..see Subgirrl, another example...:tongue: ouch don't hurt me! well maybe a little, lol:biggrin1:)
C is, of course, the guy she married! She talks about him in her blogs. =)

I bet the ceremoy was wonderful - lucky for petite that she got to be there!
I think i got the gist of what he was asking, the "which member here was it" take on it. And yes Petite is ultra lucky and Psg was uber lucky to have her there. Lots of good luck goings on!
Best wishes for a long and happy life together...
On behalf of PSG i thank you. i am sure she will thank you all herself when she has a moment to breathe...:wink:
i'm waiting for the pictures. :)
I go to see a few. i want more!
I MISSED IT!

I am not sure if I was on or not.... but I already sent her my well wishes....

I know she's having fun now and grinning from ear to ear~~
Oh I am sure she is! And you are another that I now she would have wanted there. :hug:
I was invited and I attended - I wasn't peeping from the bushes or anything! :tongue:

Pictures... Everyone knows I am LPSG camera shy. :redface:
LOL! I have this insane vision of you in cammo, peering out form the bushes!

We know your cam shy, I thin we were hoping that you got some pics of the bride and groom that can be posted here. Don't know what could be, and of course Psg will have to give the ok as to if she even wants to post here or not and then how to edit them if she does.

Makes me happy i have other ways to stay in touch with her, lol.

Oooo maybe a pic of the cake at least! Was the cake yummy? I am so glad you got to go! I know it meant a lot to her :hug:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do have lots of pictures! :smile: I'm going to give them to her and let her decide whether she wants to post them - whenever she gets a chance to post here. I think she's going to be a bit busy. :yup:

The cake was delicious! Black forest.

B_prettyswinggirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
C and I are just now getting things back on track!! I LOVED the haiku! Thank you.everyone for the well wishes!! And Petite I can't wait to see the pics!!

Nico....You are the sweetest man alive....other than my C who I'm happy to announce is now a bonafied lpsg member!!! Look up Neokhayyin, that's my And no, I couldn't be happier! It was a beautiful littler ceremony even when it started raining on us! We were in an outdoor pavilion and thank guides for the golf cart provided! Even if the driver was the scariest driver you've ever, seen. Lol!

Petite honored me not only with her presence, but as my bridesmaid. She was absolutely stunning!! Neok and I'm are still smiling about how much fun that night was! The trip out to CA took 8 days with us stopimg to see relatives along the way. Looking for a house now, I'm beginning to dread calls from agents! I tell then we're looking for one thing and a great school district and they send emails of the exact opposite. Ugh!!

Petite has my permission to post pics that she sees fit. I can't wait to see then myself!! Yes I'll be calling you sometime tomorrow most likely! I got to catch up! It's been since the wedding. I miss you!!