Connor Jessup

Did he spend his birthday with Bash?
No he didn't. Bash went to the Harry Stlyes concert with another friend few days before Connor's birthday. Connor however went to the same concert with VIP tickets with someone else. I know that because while Connor was there, Bash was at a MiuMiu event. They were not together for Connor's birthday. Maybe during the daytime.
 
Connor's ex released an album today. There are 2 songs in this album called SIDE and NOW I KNOW, in both of these he is singing "now I know what I should have said to make you want to stay, now I know what I should have changed to make you want to stay, can I get another chance to make you wanna stay" something like that. Wonder who its for. Maybe for Connor. I don't think he dated anyone seriously after that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: cantspeakfrench
Connor's ex released an album today. There are 2 songs in this album called SIDE and NOW I KNOW, in both of these he is singing "now I know what I should have said to make you want to stay, now I know what I should have changed to make you want to stay, can I get another chance to make you wanna stay" something like that. Wonder who its for. Maybe for Connor. I don't think he dated anyone seriously after that.

He's probably not going to say it out loud either way. It'll be up for interpretation.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bigboaster
Connor's ex released an album today. There are 2 songs in this album called SIDE and NOW I KNOW, in both of these he is singing "now I know what I should have said to make you want to stay, now I know what I should have changed to make you want to stay, can I get another chance to make you wanna stay" something like that. Wonder who its for. Maybe for Connor. I don't think he dated anyone seriously after that.
It's been like 5 years since they have been together. Miles could have been with an endless supply of men since. Honestly they both live such private lives they could both be seriously committed to others and we wouldn't necessarily know.
 
Honestly they both live such private lives they could both be seriously committed to others and we wouldn't necessarily know.
True. And after their luvvy-duvvy perfect relationship went public, the inevitable break-up was probably embarrassing for them both. It's understandable neither would want a repeat performance with further partners.
 
  • Like
Reactions: patrickpenis
Unless he can do a British accent it'd be hard to explain his presence
I'm sure he can but the show also tried to be more believable for a high school series with actors in their late teens or early 20s. Connor was always too old, unless he was going to play Nick's homophobic older brother.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Zevksr