Connor Murphy

DanielDanielDanielLeinad

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It sucks that not too long ago I would've probably killed to see him naked and now that I finally get to see his (pretty nice) dick he's turned into such a deranged, unattractive druggie lol. had it been 2018-19 connor putting out this OF content I would've been on cloud nine

PecsDickAss

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It sucks that not too long ago I would've probably killed to see him naked and now that I finally get to see his (pretty nice) dick he's turned into such a deranged, unattractive druggie lol. had it been 2018-19 connor putting out this OF content I would've been on cloud nine

I feel you. I bought two of his videos and was honestly very turned on at his gorgeous body and beautiful dick, but now I'm not sure if I wanna even see him online

Michael Kastein

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah me either. I can't stand his insane. When I chatted with him on OF message when I subscribed him on OF, He was a bit weird. I asked him his thoughts about LGBT. You know I watched his youtube include the pride as well. He tried to hit lesbian women up and turn them into straight. His girl friend did the same thing to gay men. That's so dumb. Anyway, he said he was cool with these people. A year later, I noticed something completely different with him, So I asked him again, are you still straight? are you about doing the gay experiment with a guy? You know what was his answer?.........he was the most straight. I was like WTF

D

deleted355382

Saw two of his vids today. He might be crazy but fuck this guy is still hot and I'm so happy I got to see his cock. It's awesome.

Reactions: MBO13 and luca3357

Sharkvelvet1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i recently found this thread and i dont plan to read through 25 pages, so is he like retarded because of roids or drugs?

1st: Insanity is not equal to mental retardation.

As to why he lost his marbles though, people speculate it was due to the hallucinogenic drugs he would frequently take. It's believed they melted his brain.. but imo he didn't really show signs of necessarily being all there in his early YouTube days.
I think he prob had something else going on and the drugs just opened the can of worms.