Cops' underpants

JockMcStrop

Expert Member
Media
Some cops in the UK have been getting upset because their superiors told them to wear "appropriate underwear". Are there any (male) cops out there willing to enlarge on that? What constitutes "appropriate"? Black good fitting briefs would seem right to me. What sort of underpants do you wear to work? Do you have different underpants for work and leisure? Have you seen what sort of underpants any of your mates wear? Do you think that, like the military, underpants should be issued to you as part of your uniform?
The only time I got near to seeing a cop's underpants was when one was crouching down to talk to a motorist, I could see the waistband of his black underpants showing through his white shirt, above the waistband of his trousers. On another occasion I was speaking to a hunky cop and was aware of a good sized, well rounded, bulge at the top of his uniform trouser leg. It just seemed to be asking to be felt, but I managed to resist the temptation.

jenngirl1975

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've often wondered about "unwritten" laws or regulations regarding law enforcement policies on underwear. Very few visuall "boxes" or VPL's. And believe me....I've looked. :rolleyes:

Primarily when they are sitting down then you can see a nice package in those trousers!!:smile:

Reactions: 12dave

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
U.S. cops are allowed to shoot when in FEAR for their lives or from injury. We have lots and lots of police shootings in the USA, including a notable number cops shooting completely unarmed persons. (Thus, for this and other reasons, the US Dept. of Justice is conducting civil rights investigations simultaneously right now on at least 15 different police departments.) Given all that apparent FEAR, US cops' underwear must have a lot of stains in them....

D_Upsy_Daisy

Account Disabled
Media
U.S. cops are allowed to shoot when in FEAR for their lives or from injury. We have lots and lots of police shootings in the USA, including a notable number cops shooting completely unarmed persons. (Thus, for this and other reasons, the US Dept. of Justice is conducting civil rights investigations simultaneously right now on at least 15 different police departments.) Given all that apparent FEAR, US cops' underwear must have a lot of stains in them....
:rolleyes:

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I know a few good coppers on the Derbyshire force, that would turn around to their supers, and tell em to fuck off, along with the federation rep booting said supers arse.

True, you should go equip right for your job and be comfortable, but besides that, I don't see what business it is for the likes of the Chief Superintendents, saying what undergarments their plodds should have on.

Some cops in the UK have been getting upset because their superiors told them to wear "appropriate underwear". Are there any (male) cops out there willing to enlarge on that? What constitutes "appropriate"? Black good fitting briefs would seem right to me. What sort of underpants do you wear to work? Do you have different underpants for work and leisure? Have you seen what sort of underpants any of your mates wear? Do you think that, like the military, underpants should be issued to you as part of your uniform?
The only time I got near to seeing a cop's underpants was when one was crouching down to talk to a motorist, I could see the waistband of his black underpants showing through his white shirt, above the waistband of his trousers. On another occasion I was speaking to a hunky cop and was aware of a good sized, well rounded, bulge at the top of his uniform trouser leg. It just seemed to be asking to be felt, but I managed to resist the temptation.

Last edited:

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I suppose so long as it doesn't show an "Obscene" bulge, whatever would be fine.

I can see a jockstrap creating a large, obscene bulge that could be a distraction, ditto with a cup supporter.

Reactions: titan1968

tanstaafl16

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Exactly, there are major issues with the police right now, including the NYPD.

It's particularly sickening because most are never convicted, but the taxpayers must pay a huge lawsuit on their behalf. The unions protect the cops, one reason why unions are bad in this nation.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There's a trooper in my area who I am dying to ask what he wears under his trousers. I've seen him in uniform at a small local deli/gas station and a couple of times he's had a nice bulge but once, when I was able to be sly and get a look, it appeared as if he might have been wearing boxers because I could make out a bit of shaft and head.

jenngirl1975

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you can get a discreet shot of this stud in uniform with a camera, I would LOVE to see! Love me some studly cops!

There's a trooper in my area who I am dying to ask what he wears under his trousers. I've seen him in uniform at a small local deli/gas station and a couple of times he's had a nice bulge but once, when I was able to be sly and get a look, it appeared as if he might have been wearing boxers because I could make out a bit of shaft and head.

D

deleted300444

Indirectly related, I noticed that civil city works often have that bulge in those cheap slacks. Chicgao bus transit, airport TSA, Chicago PD. Like it or not, it is an Human Resource Rule and Reg or company Code of Conduct to wear " proper under garmet" whatever that is. All I know is when I board a bus, I see knob on some of those drivers.

injoyinit

Sexy Member
Media
The cops around here seem to overwhelmingly choose boxer-briefs. I have seen the leg bands showing on most of the cops on their upper thighs. Some have bulges, but I have never seen a loose "down the leg" bulge like they are wearing loose boxers. In years past, I had seen a few cops with brief lines on the rear, but not have not in the past several years. It's like the boxer-briefs are given with the uniforms for them to wear, or they are required to only specifically wear that style

JockMcStrop

Expert Member
Media

Thanks for all the replies.
There does not seem to be a definitive answer to what is "appropriate underwear" as far as male cops are concerned.
The other question is of course, what was the "inappropriate underwear" originally referred to? I can't imagine any copper going around with his uniform trousers half way down his backside, revealing the top half of a pair of comic boxers. I can't even imagine a copper tucking his shirt into his underpants so that the waistband or more of the underpants showed above his trousers.
The more you think of this, the more intriguing it gets.

JockMcStrop

Expert Member
Media
The cops around here seem to overwhelmingly choose boxer-briefs. I have seen the leg bands showing on most of the cops on their upper thighs. Some have bulges, but I have never seen a loose "down the leg" bulge like they are wearing loose boxers. In years past, I had seen a few cops with brief lines on the rear, but not have not in the past several years. It's like the boxer-briefs are given with the uniforms for them to wear, or they are required to only specifically wear that style

Most guys seem to wear boxer briefs these days. I tried them, I wore them all winter, but they don't give the support and control of a good pair of briefs. So it is back to "tighty blackies" for work and slips / bikinis for leisure. The thing about briefs with the crossover fly, think of it more as an expansion joint rather than a means of access, possibly the designers' concession to the suggestion that men's underpants should come in pouch sizes like ladies' bras.
And: grown men shouldn't wear boxers. I have a colleague who wears knit boxers (probably chosen by his wife) and he is continually adjusting himself.

Reactions: titan1968

JockMcStrop

Expert Member
Media
most cops and sheriff 's officers here in Jersey wear under armour

I see underarmour is sold on several "uniform" web sites, very expensive. I tried their "boxer jock" with the crossover fly, the first ones I bought, although my usual size, were too tight and crushed my package uncomfortably, I bought the size larger, not much better. I would have expected a much more comfortable and conforming (like a jockstrap conforms) fit for a garment made for active sportswear.
I have given up on boxer briefs, at least for the summer, but I would be grateful to anyone who can recommend a brand that holds the package separately but firmly, jockstrap style.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it appeared as if he might have been wearing boxers because I could make out a bit of shaft and head.
I was once pulled over for speeding by CHP. The guy was wearing the typical snug fitting beige CHP uniform that totally showed the outline of his cock pointing down. I couldn't take my eyes off it while he stood at the passenger window. He was a jerk and read me the riot act for doing 77 in a 65. Despite being annoyed that he was such an asshole, it was great to see that dick outline through his uniform pants. To my surprise, he let me off with a warning.

From what I've been able to observe, the majority of CHP and San Diego cops wear briefs or boxerbriefs. It's very rare that I see a cop who is obviously freeballing or wearing boxers and sporting a trouser snake.

squadleader

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The bulge cops present might be that of metal or plastic. Many police academies require male cadets to wear jocks with cups during combative training and daily physical training sessions. Our regional law enforcement training center makes male students wear their jocks and cups during class to get them accustomed to wearing them.

I couldn't help but notice the cup bulge on a neighbor who is a local police officer.
When opportunity presented, I asked him about his gear and he told me that all probationary patrolmen are required to wear ballistic vests under their shirts and jocks and cups under their trousers at all times while in uniform. These guys work 12 hour shifts so I am sure the cups must take some getting used to.

He wears corporal stripes, so I know he is no longer on probation, but as far as I can tell, he still packs the plastic

Reactions: nicnic