corsettes

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
my boobs are large..as you know and I have a tiny waist( I love being hourglass) and I have no wories finding corsettes.
Alot of on line corset sellers ask for bust and waist sizes..it's even better if she can find a store and get fitted.
I think she is just trying to get your attention bu talking about provocative topics.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't know what my waist gets down to in a corset, but I do know that my waist is 57cms or 22.4 inches in an ordianry belt and I haven't been to the gym for a few weeks and I'm not on a diet.

Tristessa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I work with a girl that told me she wants a corsett but can't find one cus her boobs are so big and she has a rather small waist
which is what a corestt is supposed to make you look like right?
any ideas?

(what an odd conversation for work right?)

She needs one with a heart-shaped neckline, which offers extra chest support. Avoid ones that go straight across at the top if she's above a DD or so.

This style is a fairly safe bet for her, and if her waist is drastically smaller, maybe only order a corset 2" smaller than her natural waist.

If she's worried about running over the top too much, maybe one with straps?

(both of these are recommended in the FGM forums by women with smaller waists and F cups or above)

Alternately, go with an underbust that reduces the waist and doesn't affect the boobs at all. They can be tightlaced for 4-6" waist reduction, if she wants to go for the wasp-waist look, and she can wear her normal bra with it. My boyfriend is pleading with me to get this one . . he likes the "easy access" of underbusts :wink:

Tristessa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think they look really sexy, but I gotta say they look torturous to wear for you ladies!

...OB

They're honestly not that bad, and the feeling you get from wearing one is worth it. Dragonfly is right, heels are a much bigger pain . . which is why at 2 am on a Friday night, all the drunk girls are running about town barefoot, carrying their shoes. I glad to be tall enough to have a good excuse for skipping the heels except on very special occasions (the ones that don't require me to walk in them!)

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
my boobs are large..as you know and I have a tiny waist( I love being hourglass) and I have no wories finding corsettes.
Alot of on line corset sellers ask for bust and waist sizes..it's even better if she can find a store and get fitted.
I think she is just trying to get your attention bu talking about provocative topics.

that's a nice thought
but she is engaged so it is unlikely
when I say large boobs tho she wears a G cup size...
(she went through the Alphabet for me up to G just so I'd know how far it was from A)

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
She needs one with a heart-shaped neckline, which offers extra chest support. Avoid ones that go straight across at the top if she's above a DD or so.

This style is a fairly safe bet for her, and if her waist is drastically smaller, maybe only order a corset 2" smaller than her natural waist.

If she's worried about running over the top too much, maybe one with straps?

(both of these are recommended in the FGM forums by women with smaller waists and F cups or above)

Alternately, go with an underbust that reduces the waist and doesn't affect the boobs at all. They can be tightlaced for 4-6" waist reduction, if she wants to go for the wasp-waist look, and she can wear her normal bra with it. My boyfriend is pleading with me to get this one . . he likes the "easy access" of underbusts :wink:

uh I don't really know corsetts if I give her the links do you think she can work it out?

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I don't know what my waist gets down to in a corset, but I do know that my waist is 57cms or 22.4 inches in an ordianry belt and I haven't been to the gym for a few weeks and I'm not on a diet.

that's a pretty small waist
at least I think it is