couchsurfing issue - help!

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_thickjohnny, Jul 16, 2011.

1. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I've been using Couchsurfing for years, as a host. I've had at least a dozen people stay with me and every one of them have been good experiences. I usually don't host young guys because I learned early on that they just want a free place to crash after partying all night, every night while they're in Prague.

But I received a message from a 21 year old guy from my native New Orleans. My profile is clear that I prefer guys, I'm gay and anyone can see from the groups I'm in that I'm a nudist.

Because he's from New Orleans I accepted his request. He arrived last night and he's a fucking gorgeous straight guy. The one picture on his profile did nothing for me but in person, he's hot.

We got back to my place and talked til 1:30 in the morning and shared a bottle of wine. We both went to bed (he's in my guest room). I got up this morning, took my shower and put on boxers and started coffee. I sat at my computer checking emails etc and about an hour later he got up, opened the door in his boxers and said good morning and went for his shower.

He came out of the bathroom naked and started talking to me about how good the coffee smelled and that he slept really well. He walked to the kitchen naked (Jesus he has an incredible ass!) got his coffee and came and sat next to me. He checked his emails and we talked and I even caught him reaching down and pulling on his cock. At one point I thought I saw a bit of chub but it didn't last long.

Anyway, I'm wondering what the hell's going on. I've had other nudists come to stay with me but they've acknowledged it in their messages to me or I could see in their groups.

So tonight when he gets back I'll be naked and we'll watch tv naked and have some more wine naked....

My question is - is this a come on? Did he just assume it was ok to be naked? Would it be rude to say or suggest anything? What do you guys think?????

#1 B_thickjohnny, Jul 16, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2011
  2. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Good for him for handling the nudity issue, and good for you for being respectful in keeping your boxers on just in case it got weird. Part of me looked at your post and figured that he was trying to be as polite about your house rules and didn't want to break you unnecessarily from your own routine.

Rather than try to figure out second-hand his view on what's going on while couchsurfing, I would simply suggest that you play it cool. I was a little taken aback actually when you mentioned your plan to do all sorts of stuff naked. With him? Are you going to keep the boxers off and just let him deal with it? I would just ask first; if he's cool with it, then go ahead. And if he wants to make a move, consider what wine does to inhibitions, then he'll make it.

3. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

No, I didn't mean to imply that I would try anything only that I would get undressed completely and not ask if I could be naked in my own apartment. He was comfortable enough walking out this morning so I'll be just as comfortable this evening.

EDIT/UPDATE: Well, he just called and said he's staying out tonight to see some of Prague's night life. That means being in sometime in the early morning I guess. We'll see how the next few days go. I get a weird vibe from him - maybe it's a curiosity vibe but he doesn't know how to go about it. In any case, I won't make any first move. I'm just not that kind of guy.

#3 B_thickjohnny, Jul 16, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2011
  4. rbkwp

Gold Member

Albums:
    THANKs for that human interest story
    Love em
    Going by what i have noticed re yr posts and even your wonderful description of the whole scenario, i think you will handle it beautifully, no hint at all of taking advantage etc etc..
    I have a feeling he is paying you back for your genuine knidness and he seems a real decent guy
    Cheers & all the best, even if its just sharing your / his nudity
    enz
    ps t
    he Str bit amuses me, we ALL know what some Str folk are happy to experiment with huh'

5. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    I would handle this as a case of somebody who is very at ease with your house nudity rule, that's all. Be equally at ease. I know you will not do anything that is not becoming to a gracious host.

6. D_SpearAgnew

D_SpearAgnew New Member

Let us know how it goes!

7. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

He's still here. I come home and he's naked on the sofa updating his Facebook page. Naked in the morning although he sleeps really late and stays out til the wee hours. He's got a GORGEOUS body! I mean that in every sense of the word. He's blond with real blond pubes and pit hair, a seriously hairless bubble butt and incredible pointy nipples. I mean, like party hats. It's all I can to keep myself from reaching out and touching them. I keep reminding myself that he's a straight guest and I'm a gracious host.

The thing I thought was strange was that he never got hard. When I was 21 I was hard whenever the wind blew. Then this morning I found out he's on meds for either bipolar or attention deficit disorder. That, I think, can affect erectile function even in a young man.

Damn, damn, damn ***slapping myself upside my head***

8. D_SpearAgnew

D_SpearAgnew New Member

Are you also nude while he is? or is he just doing this while you're clothed?

9. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

No, I'm naked too. He's defo not shy in that regard however. He comes in strips and comes to the living room. I just do the same and we're naked the rest of the evening and morning until showers
    and heading out.

What's interesting is that he says this is his first venture into nudism. He wasn't raised a nudist, never did it in the US but after hearing that I am he wanted to give it a go. Now, I'm 54 and he's 21 so I would have thought he'd pick someone younger to be naked in front of - what straight 21 year old wants to be naked with an old, gay, out of shape guy? Baffling but there you have it. I have wondered if he secretly wants me to try something sexual - that he wants to try that too but doesn't know how to go about it. Should I take a chance? Tonight's his last night here.

#9 B_thickjohnny, Jul 19, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2011
  10. D_SpearAgnew

D_SpearAgnew New Member

I'd say go for it. Do something subtle, if he doesn't respond then you know to back off... You only live once mate!!

11. Hoss

Gold Member

Albums:
    Don't do anything. It's been a pleasant and decent visit from him so don't rock the boat. If you make a move and he's in no way interested it could create all kinds of trouble.

I would figure if he was interested then he'd start sporting wood when in front of you. 'll

12. D_SpearAgnew

D_SpearAgnew New Member

If everyone played the waiting game, then nothin would ever eventuate. Maybe he's just waiting for thickjohnny to make a move.

I stand by what I said earlier, try something subtle... If he's not digging it, stop and noone is hurt!

Some of the best times I've had have been couchsurfing and in the beginning I would NEVER have made the first move!

13. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I sort of think he's a frustrate straight guy. Why would he deliberately pick me? My profile is fairly clear. I'm gay, nudist, older... He wrote and said he wanted to try the nudist thing and he's clearly done that! He has never gotten near sporting wood but I think it might be because he takes meds for a bi polar disorder. I've rubbed his shoulders - he didn't resist. I've held his shoulder while we were talking, he did nothing. He was showing me a photo of him dressed in drag and I made a comment about "what other secret does he have that he's not telling me" and he smiled and shrugged his shoulders! That seems to be an invitation to TRY something!! But he leaves tomorrow night - maybe. He said something tonight at dinner that he might stay an extra night until he sorts out where he's staying in Warsaw. So maybe there's a chance....

P.S. Kel - I tried answering your private message but can't. Don't know what's up with that.

14. rbkwp

Gold Member

Albums:
    I would be wary & xtra respectful .. to him, with a possibly confused young man, especially considering his disorder and being on Meds.
    enz

15. Thedrewbert

Thedrewbert Member

Albums:
    It is still entirely possible that he is a straight nudist and doesn't care if you are gay or not as long as you're also a nudist.

16. snbk

snbk New Member

he's being passive aggressive. if you want to get his attention. show up fully clothed in the morning. then leave and leave him there alone and go out and have a good time with someone who really really likes you. he isnt gay or straight. he's an idiot. thats a special sexual category reserved for people who pretend they are being vague when really they are idiots. idiotsexuals.

17. coachreffn

coachreffn Active Member

Albums:
    So if I got this right you advertise on couchsurfing for young men to come and stay with you. You are up front about being gay and nudist so they know this from the start. However, it just seems you use this as a means to get young men to be naked in your presence and then if they don't resist to your smaller advances (a hand on the shoulder, a rubbing of the shoulders) you are considering making 'a move' on the poor guys who are primarily looking for a cheap place to stay while on holiday. Plus, you think the young man may be on meds for bi-polar disorder or ADHD. Yeah, you are being like the spider to the fly as you weave your web. Poor kid.

18. molotovmuffin

Gold Member

I concur.

19. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I feel as though you think I'm a predator. I've been on Couchsurfing for about 6 years. I've hosted people from all over the globe practically. Ages have ranged from 18 to 55. I've slept with one! I've never used this as a means to get anyone naked. I'm up front with the fact that I am a nudist and that I am gay so that guys know up front who I am but if anyone is not comfortable with being naked, no problem. I'll stay clothed too. This guy dropped his draws while I was still dressed and was apparently completely comfortable with it. So was I but seeing him naked was exciting to me. He's just that good looking!

Honestly, this guy is the first one I've been attracted to so much so that I've written about it! Yes, I've rubbed his shoulders - a first - because I've not done that with anyone else. That's the truth - believe it or not.

20. coachreffn

coachreffn Active Member

Albums:
    Well, John, I am not going to put you on trial here and I doubt you are a predator. You are very upfront in your profile on the Couchsurfing website. You state everything very clearly...gay, nudist, want guys only to couchsurf, open to giving and receiving massages, all of that. Well, if a guy can read that and say, "Hey I am a straight guy but I want to go and stay with a stranger who is a nudist and is gay" then they are armed with the truth prior to contacting you. No, you are not a predator. Perhaps an opportunist but you shouldn't be condemned for that. However, if a guy is on meds...any guy...don't make presumptions and be extra respectful of his space. Nuff said on the topic. Enjoy your guests.

Draft saved Draft deleted