Photos & Videos @couw14

Status
Not open for further replies.
do not subscribe to him. i just exposed him for scamming innocent men of color who subscribe to him. he promised to everyone that he was going to put out new content SINCE 2020. he just wanted the money.
I think that people need to know the difference between scamming and marketing and also not everyone is as public as other adults stars plus nobody forced u to subscribe u did on your own accord sir, so I think it's really corny for u to try to stop somebody's bag. Just unsubscribe and move on, but to mud sling, assassinate someone's character when u don't know them and to throw around false allegations as well yikes try to log off and get off the internet sometimes I think it would do u some good luv... respectfully
 
Status
Not open for further replies.