Cruising

Jacknoir

Expert Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2009
Posts
222
Media
9
Likes
102
Points
248
Location
London.
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Gender
Male
Is it just me, or do other Guys who have taken to cruising for Men in Public Spaces. Does anyone find regular cruising quite sad, dirty and unpleasant?.
While I've had the chance to have some fun with other Guys in a cruising situation. I have yet to take anyone up on it.

J
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sano
I don't know anyone who practices cruising so i cannot judge. But to me it always seems like it's for the ones who cannot find anyone for sex online. I might me wrong though. Some just like the thrill of it i can assume.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tight_End_SC
Never have gone cruising myself. I think it's too dangerous to go and meet strangers in that way. Plus, the park rangers over at Sandy Hook are hiding in the bushes with binoculars and busting anybody who even starts to get a little friskly.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Tight_End_SC
Have tried cruising a couple times. Never have until recently. There is a park with trails from what Im told but haven’t done anything there yet. My thing is I don’t know what the tell signs are. I know in like a public bathroom it’s usually feet tap or finger under stall ect. But not the trails. Does someone generally just see someone with it out or does someone just make causal talk?
 
Sometimes, it is not planned. I went to visit a buddy in another city several years back. I was at a stop light and a fedex truck pulled up with a very hot driver. It was a very long light and he started rubbing his bulge…..the rest is history. I definitely wasn’t cruising but sometimes things just pop up - pun intended.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 402keith
Cruising is part of life, intentional or otherwise. I've had some very pleasant encounters from cruising. Is cruising in a Public Space any different from cruising in a bar or club?
s for online dating its equally as safe and lot more honest