Crying Orgasm Question

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow...I had no idea that feeling could run so deep for you ladies. I'm amazed, and a little ashamed for viewing this thread so dismissively before reading that.

Your BF is a very fortunate guy.

xX_Sarah_Xx

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I haven't seen my bf in a few weeks. We're often in situations where we don't see each other for long periods of time. We usually end up talking on voice chat or the phone but lately he's been really busy with work and I've been relocating. So we haven't had much time to ourselves lately let alone intimate time together.

Today we were talking and playing around on voice chat and I came so hard I started crying. I couldn't help it or control it. I love him and miss him so much, it's unbearable to be away from him. At the same time he makes me feel so damn good regardless of if he's physically near me or if I can just hear his voice. He is home to me, he is my best friend, my lover, my world. There are no words (that I can find) to describe just exactly how I feel about him and how much I really do love him. When I orgasm with him and cry that to me is like the ultimate culmination of every feeling in my body for him manifesting itself into something so overwhelming, I just can't keep it inside.

It doesn't mean that I'm sad or that I'm hurt. I just means that I feel loved, and whole and wanted by who I want and love and trust with my life. It just means it's the ultimate way that I can say "I love you to no end." with out actually finding the words to say (because to me there is nothing that I can say that will possibly convey to him exactly how much I love him.) If that makes sense.

So chances are if she had an orgasm and cried after she's just overwhelmed with emotions and physical feelings. She's probably in sensory overload and just cries to let you know that she loves you and you make her feel amazing. :smile:

That post made me smile, for real. You did a pretty good job describing how you feel... thank you for sharing that with us. It's really really hard to be in a long-distance thing, so I just hope you get to see him soon. :smile:

Embrace69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow...I had no idea that feeling could run so deep for you ladies. I'm amazed, and a little ashamed for viewing this thread so dismissively before reading that.

Your BF is a very fortunate guy.

He is very fortunate, and I'm incredibly fortunate to have him as my bf. :smlove2:

That post made me smile, for real. You did a pretty good job describing how you feel... thank you for sharing that with us. It's really really hard to be in a long-distance thing, so I just hope you get to see him soon. :smile:

It is incredibly hard to be in a long distance relationship, but when you love someone, you'll do what ever it takes and if that's what we have to do, then that's what we have to do. And I'm sure I'll get to see him soon. The positive side is that after not seeing each other for so long, the sex is amazing. I'm just saying. :tongue: