• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Cubano23cm

HIGHFIVE

Lurker
Another escupido member. He claims to have the biggest dick in Paris !Check this out

Attachments

• Capture((.JPG
    Capture((.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 3,189
  • Capture4.JPG
    Capture4.JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 2,644
  • Capture3.JPG
    Capture3.JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 2,510

B_Hey22

Banned
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He prob does have the biggest dick I Paris. It is huge

bigbadger

Banned
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Since this is a pretty old old thread I had to wonder, does anyone know what happened to this guy? I am assuming he retired a long time ago? Just curious in case he did not and may still be active in movies or social media.

I was always a fan of his and have been curious for a while about what happened to him. Needless to say, he had one of the largest penises I have ever seen on a person. As someone correctly said above, that thing is bigger than a child's arm.

bigbadger

Banned
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes this is the guy I am talking about. But I was wondering if he has done anything recently or relatively new? I know there are several older videos of him out there, but I have not been able to find anything that looks recent for him.

I was mostly wondering whether he has retired or not, as I would love to see something new with his monster cock. He really has one of the largest penises I have ever seen. That would be a shame if he is actually retired, as it appears he now has. Dang is correct.

Last edited: