cuckold chat

wadewade1212

Experimental Member
Media
Looking for a young guy to chat with about cuckold things. Prefer someone with a good imagination who has a fantasy to humiliate a guy and fuck his girlfriend. Would like to show photos of my gf and of course he should send photos of his dick. Then we could fantasize about anything. If someone is interested, send a PM.

wadewade1212

Experimental Member
Media
Looking for a young guy to chat with about cuckold things. Prefer someone with a good imagination who has a fantasy to humiliate a guy and fuck his girlfriend. Would like to show photos of my gf and of course he should send photos of his dick. Then we could fantasize about anything. If someone is interested, send a PM.

wadewade1212

Experimental Member
Media

wadewade1212

Experimental Member
Media

john253

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Looking for a guy, under 20 (i'm 23), to chat with about cuckold things. Prefer someone who has a fantasy to humiliate a guy and fuck his girlfriend. Would like to show photos of my gf and of course he should send photos of his dick. Then we could fantasize about anything. If someone is interested send a PM.
hi hardygaza skype id

wadewade1212

Experimental Member
Media

wadewade1212

Experimental Member
Media

wadewade1212

Experimental Member
Media

wadewade1212

Experimental Member
Media

wadewade1212

Experimental Member
Media

Reactions: hungbull90

wadewade1212

Experimental Member
Media