Cuckold gone wrong

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I couldn't handle seeing someone I'm in a relationship with fuck someone else. Way too insecure for that. lol

If a woman I was with wanted to do that, I would probably end the relationship.

Cowboy_Jake

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had a bad situation once in my younger days. My wife and I were friends with another couple. One time my wife and the husband wound up in bed. I don't know if his wife knew about it or not. It happened once or twice more.

Then one evening the four of us were at their home drinking beer and swimming in their pool. He and my wife start getting frisky on the kool deck. His wife was playing in the water and I was just standing in the water not quite sure how she would react. She wandered over to me and and started playing with my cock. By this time my wife and her husband were going at it full blast. So she and I got out of the pool and I proceeded to screw her on the deck. Now I knew I was bigger than he was but I didn't expect any issues with him. After all he had been dicking my wife a few times. I could tell she was really enjoying the fuck I was giving her by the moans she was making. The next thing I knew, he stopped fucking my wife, picked up a bottle of beer and poured it on my head.

Needless to say that ending the fucking for the night and our friendship forever. My wife said later that she could tell it was bothering him but didn't think he would do anything. I would have never guessed it from him either. Just goes to show that emotions will make you crazy some times.

Reactions: slvmky

lbj15

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
this is a good reminder as to why you should only ever be the "guest star" in a cuckold and never a part of the couple!

This this 1000 times this. I always tell new couples that I view myself as a part of their fantasy every bit as much as they are a part of mine.

Also, I made this comment before, but try to make sure that the couple is actually doing this because of a shared fantasy in a happy marriage, and not as a last ditch effort to spice up a failing marriage, or where one has pressured the other into it. I learned early on that you have to be careful. The only negative experience I had (aside from a few couples that were signficantly older/less attractive than they seemed on AFF) was early on, when a guy in a first time situation went very quiet, and then I noticed he'd started crying. His wife wasn't even being that vocal or anything. In any event I pretty much lost my desire at that point, they started fighting, and I got the sense that he really wasn't fully on board with this. That was a seriously unpleasant experience. I'd much rather have had the yelling/screaming that some people have described.

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
People usually get what they want out of situations like this. When they go wrong, it is usually caused by a lack of honesty, either with their partner, or themselves. If you're not 100% comfortable with this kind of activity, be honest about it, both to yourself and everyone involved.

bipieman

Experimental Member
Media
North Carolina but will travel for the right coupl
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
no offense but i don't think it's your "right" to police his emotions. it's THEIR marriage and they both have to agree on what's happening. if not then it's basically her cheating. it's not all about you and the wife, because at the end of the day, their marriage is more important than your fuck session and they're the ones who have to deal with it after you're long out of the picture. not being judgmental but it just seems like some bulls think it's all about them and the wife when it's really not, the husband is ALLOWING his wife to get pleasure so if he isn't enjoying what's happening it's unfair to him and selfish of the wife and bull. if i was a cuckold, there's NO WAY any bull is going to dictate what happens unless i give him that permission. the bull is simply there to provide pleasure, not to act as if he is in charge (again, unless the cuck gives him that leeway). respect in these situations goes both ways and is paramount. you show no respect or try to "check" me it's going to be a problem, best believe. just because i'm allowing you to fuck my wife doesn't mean you're "THE man", you're simply A MAN fucking my wife and you're easily replaceable by another big dick, plenty of them to go around.
WoW! Well said my stud friend. I am allowing someone to share in a very intimate encounter with my wife and myself. While I love seeing her pleasured by a man who may have a better body or bigger dick or whatever... I also get off on showing my respect for him and my admiration if he is being good to her. So it's about her pleasure, his pleasure AND my pleasure. Thanks for the insight

Joboo6

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had a bad situation once in my younger days. My wife and I were friends with another couple. One time my wife and the husband wound up in bed. I don't know if his wife knew about it or not. It happened once or twice more.

Then one evening the four of us were at their home drinking beer and swimming in their pool. He and my wife start getting frisky on the kool deck. His wife was playing in the water and I was just standing in the water not quite sure how she would react. She wandered over to me and and started playing with my cock. By this time my wife and her husband were going at it full blast. So she and I got out of the pool and I proceeded to screw her on the deck. Now I knew I was bigger than he was but I didn't expect any issues with him. After all he had been dicking my wife a few times. I could tell she was really enjoying the fuck I was giving her by the moans she was making. The next thing I knew, he stopped fucking my wife, picked up a bottle of beer and poured it on my head.

Needless to say that ending the fucking for the night and our friendship forever. My wife said later that she could tell it was bothering him but didn't think he would do anything. I would have never guessed it from him either. Just goes to show that emotions will make you crazy some times.

It's a uneasy feeling when you hear your wife making noises that you have never made her make, I've been there. We had been married two and together three and I had never heard her talking so much while being fucked. You know the the things like oohhh yeah, fuck me, fuck me. She talked to him almost the entire time. The topper was, ohhh Jesus that's so good. I had never heard that. All I had ever heard from her were things like, that feels good, keep doing that, yeah. Had I been fucking someone while he was fucking her I would have been very distracted.
My wife wasn't a eager cock sucker either, but she really seemed to suck him with much more enthusiasm and for a lot longer. She gaged on him four or five times, she would gag on mine only if she took it all the way down, that would only ever happen once, never repeatedly. Seeing her with two hands around his dick and the way she looked at it as she stroked and sucked it made clear to me the sight of his dick made her very excited.

Reactions: amazzzed2

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's a uneasy feeling when you hear your wife making noises that you have never made her make, I've been there. We had been married two and together three and I had never heard her talking so much while being fucked. You know the the things like oohhh yeah, fuck me, fuck me. She talked to him almost the entire time. The topper was, ohhh Jesus that's so good. I had never heard that. All I had ever heard from her were things like, that feels good, keep doing that, yeah. Had I been fucking someone while he was fucking her I would have been very distracted.
My wife wasn't a eager cock sucker either, but she really seemed to suck him with much more enthusiasm and for a lot longer. She gaged on him four or five times, she would gag on mine only if she took it all the way down, that would only ever happen once, never repeatedly. Seeing her with two hands around his dick and the way she looked at it as she stroked and sucked it made clear to me the sight of his dick made her very excited.
I would enjoy being in your situation!

Joboo6

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would enjoy being in your situation!
Oh, I enjoyed it but it was a humbling experience at the same time. I always thought I was pretty good in the sack like most guys think. Women used to tell me so, my wife used to tell me. When you see someone you've been sleeping with, especially your wife or gf and you see their world get rocked it brings you down to earth.

Reactions: amazzzed2

Larry Thompson

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I only had one time with something like that. One day I had just put a massive load into my sister-in-law and her boyfriend tapped on the outside door. We both just about shit. He came in and said he wanted to eat his girl friend, and I said go for it. I got out of there, but they broke up right after that. I guess he didn't like the mouth full of cum I left for him !

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh, I enjoyed it but it was a humbling experience at the same time. I always thought I was pretty good in the sack like most guys think. Women used to tell me so, my wife used to tell me. When you see someone you've been sleeping with, especially your wife or gf and you see their world get rocked it brings you down to earth.
How long have you been a cuckold?
Are you happy in that lifestyle?
PM me if you like.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
A few weeks ago I got a text from someone I used to play with. I had fucked him and his wife a few times, but lost touch. Turns out they got divorced and he has a new wife he wants me to fuck. At first I agreed, but had to go back in my "memory banks" to try to remember how things went between us. It had been close to 10 years since I had seen him. Then it clicked. The last time I was with him he started acting weird when I was fucking his wife (we had been okay before). That was the first red flag. Then I asked via text what happened to his wife. Long and drawn out story about this and that, but it boiled down to he was jealous of her enjoying my cock. This is the same guy who let me ass fuck him for over an hour while his wife watched. I didn't "decline", but said I had a work schedule problem that weekend. Don't need drama. Yes I passed up on pussy, but life gets weird when you invite drama in