Cuckolding

Cuckolding is just cheating. Happens all the time for a variety of reasons. Nowadays, cuckolding has an added meaning if the husband knows about his wife cheating on him. Some husbands are passive and simply accept the fact that his wife is having an affair. Others, like my husband, get enjoyment out of a cheating wife. We could also be called swingers because we often have several friends over for a party and we all usually end up in bed swapping partners. My husband prefers to watch. Cuckolding? Swinging? Cheating? It's all good sex.
Obviously, an open relationship lifestyle is not for everyone. If you can't handle sharing your wife then fidelity is critical to your marriage. You and your partner should know this when you decided to become a couple. Of course, if she cheats on you and doesn't tell you, you are still a cuckold (hehehe).
My husband and I have a marriage that works for us. I am a size queen and could never be faithful to one man for very long. He was older and looking for an oversexed wife. Since he has a very small penis (less than 4 inches erect) he seemed to always fall for women who ended up cheating on him and he discovered he enjoyed it. So, we have this modified swinger lifestyle called cuckolding. There's a lot more to this story, but that's enough for now.

Lady L.

Yeh, i kindve thought it had a few different meanings.

I understand ppl who like to watch their wives/gfs with other blokes. Also, if a woman needs more sexually but is still committed to the relationship in other ways.

But when its just a someone cheating on their bloke and expecting them to put up with it, then no. If the bloke is unhappy with it and his partner is having an affair - well dump her. And that works the other way round too - if a bloke's just cheating on his gf and expecting her to accept it, then dump him.

Not trying to judge ppl here btw - if other ppl are ok with it, then fine :)

D_Neeson Niceone

Experimental Member
Media
Cuckolding is just cheating. Happens all the time for a variety of reasons. Nowadays, cuckolding has an added meaning if the husband knows about his wife cheating on him. Some husbands are passive and simply accept the fact that his wife is having an affair. Others, like my husband, get enjoyment out of a cheating wife. We could also be called swingers because we often have several friends over for a party and we all usually end up in bed swapping partners. My husband prefers to watch. Cuckolding? Swinging? Cheating? It's all good sex.
Obviously, an open relationship lifestyle is not for everyone. If you can't handle sharing your wife then fidelity is critical to your marriage. You and your partner should know this when you decided to become a couple. Of course, if she cheats on you and doesn't tell you, you are still a cuckold (hehehe).
My husband and I have a marriage that works for us. I am a size queen and could never be faithful to one man for very long. He was older and looking for an oversexed wife. Since he has a very small penis (less than 4 inches erect) he seemed to always fall for women who ended up cheating on him and he discovered he enjoyed it. So, we have this modified swinger lifestyle called cuckolding. There's a lot more to this story, but that's enough for now.

Lady L.

This raises a question. Are you a "cuckold" only if your partner cheats for larger or just if she cheats at all?

Thenavigatorcometh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Reality is you get one life, if you think of stuff you want to do in it and your wife/husband says "ok" and you go about doing it - fair do's! Cuckolding is the sexual side of it, imagine if someone made your partner laugh more than you - ooh scary funny jokes, you wouldnt walk out or any of that stupid crap. For goodness sake if you've talked about and it's ok just do it - for everybody else out there just get over yourselves because in a few minutes time someone else is going do the same thing all over again...pauses for breath!

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Lady L.

If I may ask, Ms. Nymf, at what point in your relationship did you tell your husband that you are a size queen who needs more than one man? At what point did he tell you he has a small penis (or did you just find out?)

I think I would enjoy a relationship like that, but it's a fine line as to when to bring it up with someone. Too early and you scare them away, too late and it's too much of a shock.

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If your man doesn't want to accept the fact, you have no right to impose it on him. If you can't come to grips with the fact that you want bigger, but still want him as a person, just walk from the relationship.

D

deleted356736

OK fine, I read your intro. Listen up average hung men. There is a reason this site "Large Penis Support Group" caters primarily to gay men. Gay men are the ones who care about penis size, period!

This is wrong and most women care about penis size. Most may not search for it outright or say it up front, but most women get rather excited by anything around the 7" x 6" or larger (but not too large). Studies have been done measuring feminine arousal based on pictures of different sized cocks as well as arousal with different sized dildoes, and the perfect size range is 7" x 6" girth to about 8.5" x 7" girth. Smaller is less arousing, as well as larger. Men who are around this size range have more sexual partners in their lifetimes, and intriguingly they have more regular sex when in a relationship than average-sized men.

Women are oblique in many ways, and actions speak louder than words in many things. My experience of having sex with more than 100 different women is that penis size is one of those things where the actions are clearly there, if not stated outright.

Being in a relationship in which your woman has two "lovers" is not normal nor healthy. You deserve a normal, healthy relationship. Just because you were born with a small dick does not mean that marriage and children are out of your reach. It's all about confidence, you can do it!

Statistically, about 40% of married men and 30% of married women will be unfaithful. This is a surprisingly common percentage from many studies made over the last 60 years. Just recently, I saw the same percentage in a recent large-scale American study of married women, which was 30%. Given the high percentages for both men and women, then there is no 'normal' sexual behaviour, and the feminine desire for something different or better is undeniable.

In primitive cultures, men are literally scared of the feminine sexual capacity. A single woman can have sex with a dozen or more men, wearing each one out, and still have capacity for more lovers. This was something that the early architects of the patriachal societies had to bring under control. And yet, they never really did.

Last edited by a moderator:

Grav22

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
OK fine, I read your intro. Listen up average hung men. There is a reason this site "Large Penis Support Group" caters primarily to gay men. Gay men are the ones who care about penis size, period! Being in a relationship in which your woman has two "lovers" is not normal nor healthy. You deserve a normal, healthy relationship. Just because you were born with a small dick does not mean that marriage and children are out of your reach. It's all about confidence, you can do it!
You're quite rude.

And to add to the discussion: Different strokes for different folks. Some people get off on seeing their lovers being ravaged, some get off on the humiliation of being dominated, some get off on being that dominating presence, and some just like to let loose and nasty. Don't be so quick to judge, just because it's not your cup of bukkake, doesn't mean others don't enjoy it.

Last edited:

Grav22

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Studies have been done measuring feminine arousal based on pictures of different sized cocks as well as arousal with different sized dildoes, and the perfect size range is 7" x 6" girth to about 8.5" x 7" girth.

Source please?
:Thinkingof_:

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
Being in a relationship in which your woman has two "lovers" is not normal nor healthy.

Can't we have a bit more tolerance, here on this site, of all places? Truth is, some of us find sharing to be incredibly positive. For us it is the most normal and the healthiest way to be.

cuck4you

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
yes - what someone gets turned on by, someone else will be turned-off by. Its all OK.

some might not understand or enjoy the cuckold life, while others do. I applaud all women who pursue their pleasure for their own sake.

if the guy doesn't like it, fine, he can leave; otherwise he can accept his cuckold lifestyle, as I have, ane enjoy the submission and humiliation that can come with it

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My ex cheated on me. I could never do that to another human being. It is the worst feeling in the world to have your trust misplaced, to have someone that you depend upon with your life to be so dishonest that your life becomes nothing more than an evil joke. Not only did he cheat on me, he cheated on his only child as well. It took quite a few years for us to realize that we are far better off without him.

Small5Incher

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My ex cheated on me. I could never do that to another human being. It is the worst feeling in the world to have your trust misplaced, to have someone that you depend upon with your life to be so dishonest that your life becomes nothing more than an evil joke. Not only did he cheat on me, he cheated on his only child as well. It took quite a few years for us to realize that we are far better off without him.

I agree that cheating in a relationship can cause great emotional pain for everyone involved, however I don't think that is the issue here. In most cuckolding situations the guy is aware of his wife/gf's affairs. I think it is only cheating when there is dishonesty or deceit, which isn't the case here.