Cum drinking while pregnant

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by rill, May 11, 2012.

1. rill

rill New Member

I had a female friend of mine from childhood who had a rather strange idea of cum drinking while pregnant. Because I'm not a female, I haven't thought about cum drinking like the way she thought. When she told me about her secret worries back then, I was quite surprised naturally.

She was at six-month pregnancy and she hadn't have sex with her hubby since her fourth month. She said, her hubby wanted her to give him a head and drink cum. Regarding blowjob, she really enjoyed giving blowjobs on him and usually drank every last drops of cum from him. Moreover as she was pregant, blowjob was the best option she could provide for her husband. She said, she had to find ways to deal with her husband's sexual desire. As you know, many married men cheat on their spouses during their wives' pregnancy. Husbands feel as much stressed-out as their wives.

But then, she had second thoughts on blowjob and cum-drinking act in her pregnancy. This is the weird part. Women become very particular about what they eat when they've bore a baby. That's because what she intakes should flow into the baby in her womb!!!

This meant when she drank cum, the baby in her womb also drank the same cum. So if the baby in her womb was a boy, the boy was drinking cum from his father, and later he would be gay. And if the baby in her womb was a girl, the girl was drinking cum from her father, and later she would grow to have the Electra complex or end up with dating a sugar daddy.

She said, she didn't talk with her husband about her problem with cum-drinking while pregnant. She said, her hubby complained to her about not drinking his cum and they argued from time to time because of that problem. Her husband finally stopped complaining about the cum thing when she made an excuse that when she drank cum, she experienced morning sickness.

2. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Drink? It's usually called swallowing.

I dunno what to say about the rest... Is there a question? I didn't have any of those concerns when I was pregnant and the entire thought process is bizarre to me. I don't believe that semen ingestion is at all related to the sexual orientation or psychological issues of the offspring.

3. gogologo

gogologo New Member

4. Infernal

Gold Member

Albums:
    Total nonsense, or she's severely lacking the understanding about how things in her body actually work.

5. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    What Petite, Gogologo and Infernal said ^^^

6. MickeyLee

Gold Member

you need a hobby.

and a qualified mental health professional.

7. dolfette

Gold Member

and a basic sex & reproduction education.

8. D_Bubba_Butter

D_Bubba_Butter Account Disabled

Albums:
    Had she been an ancient Egyptian, I might have bought an argument against a second pregnancy (as they believed that oral sex could result in this).

But she's not that sort of mummy...

(Terrible, I know - but I couldn't resist.)

9. stnbl

stnbl Member

#9 stnbl, May 11, 2012
    Last edited: May 11, 2012
  10. Hand_Solo

Gold Member

So does the Oedipus complex arise from the father chowing box during the pregnancy? I'm all sorts of confused.

11. moonshadow0012

moonshadow0012 New Member

Thats just stupid.

12. lucidbass

lucidbass New Member

'Drink the cum'? How does LPSG manage to make me feel like a prude by refering to very normal things in a gross way? Some refer to pussies as "big fat and juicy" as if they were a piece of bloody steak and NOW swallowing cum is 'drinking cum'? I mean, fi you shoot like a firehose, maybe that makes sense. Throw in a shot of vodka, maybe some seasoning, etc. Hell, a dash of cinnamon couldn't hur.. I'm getting carried away.

Just don't type in a way that is likely to make people vomit, God.

And cum is mostly protein. So what the kid'll eat will depend on what it's amino acid profile of that protein is. And fuck, human's aren't preprogrammed with what cum tastes like before birth, it makes no evolutionary sense. And drinking cum (JESUS, now you're making ME do this) as a homosexual act is a cultural construct, not a natural one.