cum more

ZDong

Experimental Member
Media
I was always a dribbler. Ocassionally I would have a decent squirt, but it was pretty rare. A lot came out, but it just wasn't great because of the lack of squirting.

I've tried a ton of things over the years, including "supplements" that are guaranteed to work. My findings are as follows:

Ogoplex: Seemed to thin out my cum, mostly. This made for better squirting, but not really improved amount. Also, I found that I drank a lot more water when I was on this stuff so it could just have been the increased fluid intake that helped with squirting.

Volume Pills: Did absolutely nothing for me. Others have had success with this, but I got nowhere on it.

Celery: I'd read that eating celery really helped with volume. For me, it actually did help a bit and I also heard from the ladies that there was improved taste in my cum. But eating celery all the time was less than fun.

Ejaculoid: First off, I hate buying this stuff because of its name. But it works for me and it improved my erections too. I wouldn't say that I came more when on it, but my orgasms were definitely more intense. After finding it online for purchase, I started ordering a few months worth. It says to take 2 a day, but I only take 1 a day because I noticed no real difference in effectiveness.

Zinc: I tried taking zink by itself and I noticed that my cum was more quick to recover but I didn't notice any real improvement in my orgasms.

After about three years of trying various things, this is what I currently do and I have improved from being a dribbler to getting a few squirts and then tons of post dribble.

1. Take one ejaculoid every morning
2. Wait one day between orgasms
3. Drink plenty of water.
4. Stopped drinking sodas all the time (maybe have a couple a week now)
5. Exercise regularly
6. Daily kegal exercises (and I just started using Big Al's towel lift suggestions to add to my routine!)

I also took a few weeks to practice cumming during masturbation. I sit on the edge of a chair and masturbate very slowly until it just felt like my cum was boiling. I take my left hand place it under my scrotum and I continue the slow stroking as I feel I'm going to cum. Everyone wants to pump faster as orgasm gets close but take your time and really feel what's happening. The moment that I know it's cumming out, I press under my scrotum in a pulse to help it along. The first few times it really didn't make much difference, but it got better.

These days I prefer fucking doggie-style so that I can pull out and stand over a woman's back a little when I cum. I still reach under my scrotum and press and the cum squirts up her back. Sometimes, if I'm really horny I get one or two shots in her hair. :)

I could probably achieve this without the ejaculoid as well but it seemed to work for me so I just stuck with it, but maybe try all the above without the ejaculoid first and see how it works for you.

xempx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Stop masturbating for awhile, and then cum. I shot a huge load after I waited a couple months without cumming! :)

barkerfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This may sound ridiculous, but I was told that eating a handful of peanuts everyday would increase the load. Can't say I tried it, so I don't know if there is any truth. Anybody have any knowledge on this?

B_bflr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I was always a dribbler. Ocassionally I would have a decent squirt, but it was pretty rare. A lot came out, but it just wasn't great because of the lack of squirting.

I've tried a ton of things over the years, including "supplements" that are guaranteed to work. My findings are as follows:.....

Ok, how do we make posts "sticky" or nominate them as be extra great?!!

Thank you ZDong!

ZDong

Experimental Member
Media
Ok, how do we make posts "sticky" or nominate them as be extra great?!!

Thank you ZDong!

Thanks, Bflr! No problem. I don't know if my way will work for everyone, but it would be nice to know who's tried it out and what their results were. :biggrin1:

sir4sub

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I take 1 l-argine a day and two -three before I play, Its cheap
and recommend others try as well.

Sir

B_bflr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I also took a few weeks to practice cumming during masturbation. I sit on the edge of a chair and masturbate very slowly until it just felt like my cum was boiling. I take my left hand place it under my scrotum and I continue the slow stroking as I feel I'm going to cum. Everyone wants to pump faster as orgasm gets close but take your time and really feel what's happening. The moment that I know it's cumming out, I press under my scrotum in a pulse to help it along. The first few times it really didn't make much difference, but it got better.

About this technique, are you pressing down on your urethra behind the scrotum so as to almost block it, but just narrowing the tube to make it squirt out faster, or are you actually moving your fingers in sync with each cumshot?

ZDong

Experimental Member
Media
About this technique, are you pressing down on your urethra behind the scrotum so as to almost block it, but just narrowing the tube to make it squirt out faster, or are you actually moving your fingers in sync with each cumshot?

I'm pressing in sync when I do it. I try not to block anything.

I usually stroke with my right hand as well. What I found was that I was pressing my fingers on the underside of my penis when cumming. I changed this to avoid pressing directly underneath to moving my hand so that my fingers are on the right and my thumb is on the left. This way I don't impede the sperm from flowing up the tube at all, and also so that I have to slow my pace a little.

The real trick (for me) is the syncing of the press, the pulse, and slowing down the stroke when I cum. I don't just pump like crazy anymore. I really let the orgasm do most of the work by bubbling up until it just has to fly.

By doing this I also find that I spill tons of pre-cum directly before the first shot. That's something I never did in the past.

B_bflr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm pressing in sync when I do it. I try not to block anything.

I usually stroke with my right hand as well. What I found was that I was pressing my fingers on the underside of my penis when cumming. I changed this to avoid pressing directly underneath to moving my hand so that my fingers are on the right and my thumb is on the left. This way I don't impede the sperm from flowing up the tube at all, and also so that I have to slow my pace a little.

The real trick (for me) is the syncing of the press, the pulse, and slowing down the stroke when I cum. I don't just pump like crazy anymore. I really let the orgasm do most of the work by bubbling up until it just has to fly.

By doing this I also find that I spill tons of pre-cum directly before the first shot. That's something I never did in the past.

Awesome info! Thank you!

I think faceking has described a similar technique, and he sure knows how to jettison the cum!

About the pre-cum, I've notice the same thing, especially if the sex has gone on a while, if I try to relax at climax, I'll gush out about as pre-cum as the subsequent cum gobs. I'm like, where was all that pre-cum hiding in there???

Good times!