Curious straight friend

Hoult

Sexy Member
Media
My parents were coming to visit at the end of January. They were going to be staying in London for 2 weeks then we were going to Scotland for a week before they headed home. I couldn’t wait to see them.
I now had 3 fuck buddies and was battling to juggle all of them. I was really enjoying my wank sessions with Paul, I was topping with Oliver and bottoming with Craig. Life in the sex department was good.
My parents arrived and for the first week I couldn’t take leave so I could only see them after work, so we’re went out for dinners. They got to meet all my flat mates, Paul and Oliver. But I had leave for the next 2 weeks. We did all the touristy things even though we had done them on holidays to the UK before and my parents were indulging and spoiling me.
A few days before we left for Scotland my parents asked which of my friends were coming with. I was a bit confused because that was never discussed. They forgot to tell me that there was space for a friend. I asked everyone and the only one who could get time off at such short notice was Wayne again.
We had rented a car and my parents picked us up early in the morning to start our road trip up to Glasgow. It was going to be about a 7 hour drive.
Wayne and I sat in the back. It was freezing cold so my mom was wrapped in a blanket and Wayne and I were sharing a blanket. Our rental car was not the biggest and me being so tall there wasn’t must space in the back. Mine and Wayne’s leg were pushed up against each other and the movement of the car meant that they would gently rub against each other every now and then. We were both wearing sweat pants and with our legs rubbing together I was starting to get a semi. Luckily the blanket was hiding it.
The journey was long and we stopped at a lot of sights along the way so the 7 our journey ended up being 11 hours.
It was dark when we arrived at our B&B in Glasgow and I was relieved to find out that Wayne and I had our own room a few doors down from my parents room.
We all went to a near by pub for dinner and my parents headed straight back to the B&B after we ate. Me and Wayne stayed for a few more beers.
We were playing darts and a couple, Jamie and Sarah, around our aged challenged us to a game. We thought we would easily beat a guy and girl team but we were wrong. The girl was a pro. We were chatting, drinking and playing darts. I couldn’t figure out if we were drunk or if the girl was flirting with me and Wayne. Wayne obviously also picked up on this because he was very touchy feely with her. Before we knew it, it was closing time. We downed our last of our beers and headed out.
At the door the Jamie asked if we wanted to go back to there place for a drink. We said sure and head back to their place which happened to be only 2 blocks from our B&B.
They had the heating cranked up in their flat so we immediately took off our jackets and jumpers. We made ourselves comfortable on the couch and Sarah was getting very flirty with Wayne while Jamie was getting our drinks. We had a few beers and were quite drunk. Sarah was now openly hitting on Wayne, rubbing her hand up his shirt and kissing his neck. I looked over at Jamie and he didn’t seem bothered at all. I was very confused. All of a sudden Sarah turned her attention to me and Wayne said ‘you’re wasting your time, Jamie would have more like with him’
Sarah got the hint and turned he attention back to Wayne, but as she did, she looked at Jamie who was sitting in an arm chair and said ‘told you’
She then started making out with Wayne properly. I looked over at Jamie and he had a smile on his face and winked at me.
So they weren’t a couple then.
Jamie got up and joined us on the couch and immediately started making out with me. I gladly reciprocated.
Sarah complained that it was too cramped on the couch and said we should go to the bed room. I was expecting Wayne and Sarah to go to a room and me and Jamie to go to another, but there was only one bedroom. I looked over at Wayne and he looked back at me and just shrugged his shoulders.
We all fell on the bed making out. Things were heating up and clothes were coming off. Wayne was down to his normal loose boxers, his cock was sticking through the fly. Sarah was down to a black g-string and me and Jamie were in our boxer briefs.
Jamie rolled me on to my back and slid my boxer briefs down. My hard cock slapped against my belly as it was set free. Sarah reached over and gave it a stroke and said ‘pity you are gay, that’s a nice cock that I wouldn’t mind riding.’ Then took Wayne’s cock in he mouth and started sucking him through the fly of his boxers.
Jamie then started sucking me. He really knew how to suck cock and I was really getting into it. Wayne had push Sarah onto her back and pulled his boxers off and was between her legs eating her pussy.
Jamie and I got into a 69 and were sucking each other. Jamie was almost as tall as me but really skinny. His cock was quite long but as skinny has him. His foreskin covered half his cock head even though he was hard and his dark pubes really stood out against his pale skin. We were really getting into sucking each other when we heard Sarah moan really loud and I watched as Wayne slide his cock into her pussy. Watching Wayne fuck a girl really turned me and and I flipped Jamie on to his back and lifted his ass into the hair. His crack was really hairy which was strange because he had no other body hair except for his pubes. I was too horny to eat his ass and needed to fuck really bad. I spat on my cock and lined it against his hole. This time Wayne was watching closely as I slid my cock into Jamie’s ass with little resistance.
Wayne and I were matching each other’s strokes and Sarah and Jamie were moaning like crazy.
I looked over at Wayne and he was already looking at him. We were staring into each other’s eyes while fucking. It was so hot. We both leaned in at the same time and started making out.
The excitement was too much for me and I felt my cum rising. I had to pull out of Jamie or else I would cum. Wayne obviously had the same problem because he pulled out of Sarah. Seeing his rock hard cock glistening with precum and pussy juice I couldn’t resist and reached over and gave it a few strokes. Wayne pushed my hand away and said ‘dude you are going to make me cum.’
After a minute or 2 we were fucking again. This time Jamie was on his back with his legs spread and was wanking while I fucked him.
Sarah was basically screaming with pleasure. I was fucking Jamie uncontrollably when he started wanking like crazy and shot his load over his chest. As he was cumming his ass clenched around my cock and I tried to pull out but Jamie said ‘cum inside me’ with a few more hard thrusts my cock exploded inside Jamie. Watching me cum inside Jamie was too much for Wayne and he pulled out of Sarah. As his cock was free I grabbed it and after a few strokes he shot his load over Sarah. We all collapsed on the bed. Once we had caught our breath Wayne and I got dressed and headed back to our B&B.
We didn’t have the energy to shower, we just stripped and collapsed on our beds. It must have been around 3am when we got home.
After what felt like 10 minutes of sleep there was knocking on our door. It wa my dad waking us up. Wayne and I were both hungover and both had raging morning boners. We both also smelled like sweat and sex.
I got up and headed to the bathroom. Wayne was right behind me. We both struggled to pee with our hardons. Wayne said that last night was so fucking hot and I couldn’t agree more. I climbed into the shower, my cock not going down at all. Wayne was brushing his teeth. His cock had also stayed hard. I was rinsing the shampoo out of my hair with my eyes closed when I felt Wayne climb into the shower. We were standing right up against each other and he whispered in my ear ‘not the first time we’ve been here’ and reached over and started stroking my cock. I fell back against the shower wall and let Wayne wank me. He was using shower gel as lube and really working my cock head. It only took a few minutes and my balls tightened and cum shot out of my dick. As soon as I finished shooting Wayne pushed me onto my knees and slide his cock into my mouth. He grabbed my head with both hands and started face fucking me. I reached behind him and grabbed on to his hairy butt cheeks for balance. It also didn’t take long for him to start saying that he was going to cum and pulled out of my mouth just as the first rope of cum landed on my cheek, the rest coated the glass shower door.
We finished showering, got dressed and head to the breakfast room. My parents were already there and both said how refreshed we looked.
What happened to the first guy from the showers at work? Just disappeared?

jayson_steyn

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We spent the day sightseeing around Glasgow, it was a really nice the. That evening my parents took us to a very fancy restaurant and we headed back to the b&b after we ate. We didn’t feel like going out so after chatting with my parents for a while we headed back do our room.
As normal we stripped down to our underwear and lay on our beds watching tv and chatting. Wayne was in his normal loose boxers and me in boxer briefs.
We got chatting about the night before and Wayne was saying how hot it was. He was gently stroking his dick through his shorts while we chatted. I did the same and both our dicks were getting hard.
Wayne stopped the conversation saying that he was getting too horny and would need to cum if we continued. We said goodnight to each other and turned of the tv and light.
I was just starting to fall asleep when I heard Wayne’s sheets rustling. I knew he was wanking and I wanted to watch.
I quietly rolled over, my eyes took a few seconds to adjust to the dark, but there was enough light coming in from the street lights to see what was going on.
Wayne was propped up on the headboard with his hairy chest exposed. The sheets were covering his cock but I could see his hand stroking his cock.
He wanked like this for a few minutes and must have been getting close. He pulled the sheets of his cock and started fucking the air. He let out a deep sigh and the first rope of cum reached his nipples, the second and third coated his hairy chest and the rest pooled in his belly button.
His body was twitching so it must have been a great orgasm. After a while I heard him say ‘fuck’ and watching him look for something to clean up with. Eventually he got out of bed to clean the cum of his chest in the bathroom and I pretended this woke me up. His cock was still hard and I asked if he was okay. He laughed and pointed to his chest and said ‘I made a fucking mess on my chest’ and I said ‘I hope it was a good one’ and chuckled and pretended to go back to sleep. My cock was obviously rock hard and demanding attention, so when I thought Wayne had fallen asleep again, I did exactly what he did. I don’t know if he watched or not.
The next morning we woke up before my dad knocked on our door. We were showered and ready so we headed to the breakfast room. My heart stopped when I saw Jamie serving tables. This was going to be embarrassing. He greeted us and showed us to a table saying ‘funny seeing you boys here’ I was blushing but Wayne didn’t care. Wayne said ‘aren’t you glad to be servicing Jayson again.’ We all laughed at the and just then my parents arrived.
My parents were going to visit friends and Wayne and I didn’t want to go with so we went our own way after breakfast.
Wayne and me spent the day exploring and bar hopping. Before we realized it was 7pm. I sent my parents a text to say we were going out and that we wouldn’t be back for dinner. They were still with their friends so they didn’t mind.
We found a pub, had dinner snd a few more beers. We wanted to go to a club so we asked the barman where we should go. He gave us the name of a club and directions.
It was a Friday night so the streets and pubs were busy. We found the club and there was a long queue of people our age to get in. Eventually we got inside and I had Ibiza flashbacks. Wayne was off in a flash and to the bar to get us drinks and talk to the first girls he could find. Naturally it was long until he was kissing a girl on the dance floor, and naturally I was reserved about finding a guy again.
Wayne was really enjoying his girl on the dance floor so I headed to the bar. I got chatting to a small group of people when Wayne literally came running over to me dragging a guy behind him. He ‘shouted this guy is also gay you guys should make out.’ I was dead embarrassed and the guy shook his hand away from Wayne and stormed off. I explained to Wayne just because we are both gay doesn’t mean we automatically hook up. He said ‘you fags are too confusing’ and went off to find another girl.
One of the guys in the group I was talking to obviously heard our conversation and came over to me. He whispered in my ear ‘that’s exactly how it works’ and started kissing me. Between making out he told me his name was Andrew and asked my name.
He was a good looking guy, a little bit shorter than me but equally built.
I was a little taken aback but wasn’t going to miss out on the opportunity, so I kissed him back and we headed to the dance floor.
His hands were all over my and he was really enjoying rubbing my muscles. Out of no where without even thinking I said ‘do you want to come back to my hotel?’ Only after I said it did I realize what I said and before I could say anything else he said ‘definitely’
I told him I needed to find Wayne and he followed me. I was expecting to go alone. We found Wayne grinding up against a girl. I tapped him on the shoulder and looked back and said ‘not now’ I went up close to him and said I’m taking a boy back to our room. He just said okay and went back to his girl.
The guy was eager to get going and basically pulled me away. We got a taxi because it would be quicker. We got into the room and started making out straight away. We were stripping as we fell on to the bed. I fell on top of him and our cocks were rubbing against each other as we made out.
I really needed to see his dick so I started making my way down his smooth chest. I kept thinking that this guy was built almost exactly the same as me. I got down to his thick down pubes and got my first look at his dick. It was about 18cm and quite thick, again much like mine. The only difference was that he was uncircumcised, although his foreskin was fully retraced at the moment. I took his head my my mouth and ran my tongue around his helmet. He let out a deep moan as I slid my mouth down the base of his dick. I started sucking him with everything I had. After a while he told me to feed him my cock and suck his balls. We moved into a 69 position and he took my cock in his mouth. He started sucking me while I was working his balls. We sucked each other’s dicks and balls for what seemed like ages.
I was really enjoying it when he pulled me off his dick and pulled my head up to his. We were making out when he pulled away and said ‘who is topping first?’
Again my mouth worked faster than my brain and I said ‘you’
Before I knew it I was on my back with my legs spread, Andrew lifted my hips and buried his face in my ass. It was the best rimming experience of my life. He then knelt behind me and pushed his cock head against my hole. With a little push it slid in easily and he started getting into a good rhythm. We fucked like this for a while but for some reason I turned on to my stomach and got on to all 4s, arching my back and razing my ass. Andrew licked my hole a few times before sliding his cock back in me. He was fucking with more force this time and I sensed he was getting close. He was jack hammering my ass and suddenly stopped. He let out a grunt and I felt his cock jerking inside me as him shot his load inside me. He pulled out immediately and got into the same position I was in and shouted ‘fuck me’
Just as I was lining my cock up the door burst open and Wayne barged in shouting ‘were the fuck have you been’ he stopped shouting when he saw what was happening. Just then my dick slide into Andrew’s hole and he let out a loud ‘fuck yes’
I was not going to stop fucking Andrew so I picked up my rhythm while looking over at Wayne.
Wayne closed the door, his mood had changed entirely. He ripped off his shirt and dropped his pants. His hard cock sticking through the fly of his boxers.
He dropped his boxers as he climbed on the bed. He moved behind me and his cock slide in between my crack has he wrapped is arms around me and turned my head so we could make out. Andrew looked back and again said ‘fuck me’
Wayne’s cock was wet with precum and was sliding between my butt cheeks. He reached down and rubbed his finger against my butt hole just as some of Andrew’s cum oozed out.
Wayne said ‘seems like this hole has been taken care of already’ and went back to kissing me.
Andrew then pulled off my cock and told me to lie on the bed. I did and he climbed on top of me sliding down my cock. He lay back and told Wayne to fuck him as well. Wayne didn’t know what to do so Andrew pulled him closer and guided his cock towards his hole. I felt Wayne’s cock slide up against mine and I almost shot my load. With a bit of maneuvering and repositioning and felt Wayne’s cock head slide into Andrew’s hole. His cock slide in next to mine and Andrew was literally screaming.
Wayne started thrusting, I couldn’t move so I just lay there. Wayne’s cock was rubbing against mine and stretching Andrew to the limit. Wayne was fucking really hard and we were both getting close. I started shouting ‘I’m going to cum, I’m going to cum’ just as Andrew climbed off me and mine and Wayne’s cock popped out of his ass. Andrew took our cocks in his hands and pushed them together as he wanked us. We shot out loads at the same time and our cum soaked my chest.
Wayne collapsed on one side of me and Andrew on the other side.
We must have fallen asleep but we woke up with Andrew getting dressed and bumping into things. He made his way to the door and left without saying goodbye. My head fell back on to the pillow but I missed and landed on Wayne’s chest. Wayne rolled over and wrapped his arm around my chest and his legs over my legs. We slept like that the rest of the night. I woke up with Wayne’s hard cock pressing into my thigh and reached down and gave it a few strokes. This woke him up and he said ‘I love that you are always horny’ he then rolled onto his back and grabbed my hard dick. We wanked each other until we shot our loads on our chests.
We then got and Wayne want to shower. I was picking my clothes up off the floor and noticed a pair of underwear I didn’t recognize. In the dark Andrew must have take my boxer briefs by mistake. I was definitely keeping these as my new cum rag.
I went to shower after Wayne and we met my parents in the car park. We were driving to Edinburgh today.
Once in the car my dad asked if we heard the people having fun last night. Wayne and I looked at each other blushing and I could have sworn I saw my dad looking at us in the rear view mirror…

jayson_steyn

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We were staying with some distant relatives in a tiny village on the outskirts of Edinburg. Over the next 3 days we did all the tourist things in Edinburg but we were too far out of the city to go clubbing or anything at night, so our only evening entertainment was the village pub.
We got pretty drunk with my dad and who I learnt was my great uncle most night.
Wayne and I were sharing a room with 2 single beds and I had a sneaky wank each night. I’m sure Wayne heard me because I heard him when he was found the same thing.
We never met anyone in Edinburg and before we knew it we were heading back to London.
My parents dropped us at the flat and went to their hotel. We told Damian and Craig about the fun we had and shy Craig who wasn’t so shy anymore wanted every little detail.
My parents were heading back to South Africa the next day and I was pretty bummed so I went to bed early.
I woke up super early so I could spend as much time with them before they headed to the airport. That evening after a few tears at the airport I headed back to the flat. For the first time since arriving in London I felt alone. I really wanted to go home with my parents and was feeling really down.
When I got back to the flat I went straight to my room and went to sleep. I had work the next day so I was going to see Paul which was a little ray of hope.
During the day I got a text from my older brother saying ‘surprise!’
My brother Byron is 2 years older than me and even though he is older we basically look like twins.
The surprise was that he had arrived in London that morning. My parents had paid for him and a friend to come to London for a few weeks.
I was beyond excited and couldn’t wait to see him.
We met at a pub in town after work. Byron and his friend Matt were already quite drunk and still had their luggage with them.
My parents had paid for their flights but they had to pay for everything else and they had forgotten to book accommodation.
I sent a message to the boys asking if Byron and Matt could crash at us just until they booked a hostel or something. Everyone gladly agreed.
We headed back to the flat at around 8pm. Byron and Matt were exhausted and the drinking all day was taking it toll.
They both had showers and crashed on the sofas and fell asleep quite quickly.
Unfortunately I couldn’t take leave again so I only got to see Byron and Matt after work. We went drinking every night and work was a killer every day.
They had been crashing on our sofas for 3 nights and I was developing a serious man crush on Matt. He was around 1.8m, nicely built with a hairy chest and decent beard. I hadn’t seen him naked yet but I was dying to.
Friday eventually came round and Byron and Matt said they had booked into a hostel. I was a little disappointed because I hadn’t seen enough of Matt yet.
That night we all went out, even Oliver joined us. We partied until the pubs and clubs closed, but we wanted to carry on partying and drinking. Matt said that a friend of his managed a pub just off Trafalgar Square and he was sure he could arrange a lock in.
He was right, his friend was only too happy to have us while they cleaned up.
We drank until about 3am. We were all extremely drunk and there was no way we were going to get a night bus or taxi home. So we all headed back to Byron and Matt’s hostel. Luckily they had space for us and we were allocated an eight sleeper room. We barged into the room which had 4 bunk beds, to find a guy getting into bed. When he saw us he got out of bed and greeted us saying he thought he had hit the jackpot getting a room to himself. He had a very think Irish accent and introduced himself as Conner. We chatted a bit and one by one we fell asleep. The next morning we all woke up around the same time, extremely hungover. We all headed home and left Byron and Matt at the hostel.
Later on Saturday I met up with Byron and Matt in Hyde Park. We were having a no booze day. The weather was pleasant and we throwing a rugby ball around.
I needed to pee and said I was going to find a toilet. Matt said that he also needed to pee and came with me. We walked for what seemed like ages until we found a public toilet. I was dancing around because I needed to pee so badly and went up to the first urinal. As I took my dick out Matt came and stood right next to me. I thought this was strange seeing as though there were plenty other free urinals but was secretly happy because hopefully I would get a glimpse of his dick. He pulled his dick out and my eyes immediately darted down. He had a nice sized circumcised dick with thickest bush of pubes I had ever seen.
My dick started to plump up while we peed and I’m sure he noticed but we finished and put our dicks away. We headed back to my brother who had made 2 friends and was throwing the rugby ball with them. As we approached he shouted ‘what took you so long, we’re you fucking or something?’ We both laughed and gave him the middle finger. We joined the 3 guys throwing the rugby ball and learnt that the one guy was South African named Vic and the other an English guy named Lee. It wasn’t exactly hot but the 3 of them had their shirts off so Matt and I also took our shirts off.
We through the ball around for a bit until the sun started going down. Vic and Lee left us and Byron and Matt wanted to go out again. I wasn’t dressed for going out but Byron said he had clothes for me so we headed back to the hostel. It looked like it was going to be another big night so I booked a bed at the hostel. There was a spare bed in the 8 sleeper that Byron and Matt were in.
Once checked in we headed to the room to get shower stuff and fresh clothes. The showers were stalls that had frosted perspex dividers and 2 little doors that swung closed.
Matt took the first available shower, the opposite him was free so I took that one. Byron found an empty tall a few showers down the corridor. Being curios and wanting to see if I could catch a glimpse of guys showering, I only closed 1 of the little shower doors, leaving half my cubicle exposed. While showering I turned around and noticed Matt had done the same. I got a good look at his back and bum. His bubble butt cheeks and legs were hairy like the rest of him. I was blatantly staring when he turned around. I quickly looked away but he must have noticed. He took some shower gel and rubbed it into his pubes making it foamy and then ran his hand along his dick which looked like he was wanking but was actually washing it. But I could decide which he was doing so to make as though I was also washing I did the same. My dick was growing and I was worried I was reading the situation wrong. Matt was looking right at me while ‘washing’ his dick and our eyes met. He gave me a wink and was now blatantly wanking. His dick was getting hard and soon it was rock hard. When he let it go it stuck straight out in front of him and had a curve that made his cock head point to the sky.
We were both wanking like crazy, the water had washed all the shower gel away so we had a good view of each other’s dicks. I couldn’t hold back any longer and turned to face the shower wall and shot my load against it. Just as I started shooting Matt did the same in unloaded against his shower wall. Our dicks hadn’t gone down fully when my brother walked past and told us to hurry the fuck up.

jayson_steyn

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We got ready and headed out clubbing. When Matt and I were alone he put his arm around me and asked if I was gay. I answered truthfully hoping it would lead to something but he apologized for giving me the wrong impression and said that he wasn’t gay or bi and that earlier in the showers he was just really horny a needed to get off. Although disappointed and told him that I understood and that I enjoyed the show and asked him not to tell my brother about me being gay. He said that my brother would be totally fine with it because he can’t stop talking about me to his friends back home telling everyone how proud he was of me and how much he loved me.
With that Matt gave me a pat on the bum and went off to find some girls.
I headed to the bar and on the way passed my brother leaning in to kiss a girl. I interrupted them and when she saw me she squealed ‘oooh twins!!!’ I told my brother I needed to talk to him and we headed to the bar where it was quieter. I ordered 2 shots of tequila and said ‘I’m just going to blurt it out and my shot and walk away, I’m gay’ and had my shot turned around and started walking away. Byron grabbed my arm and pulled me back towards him and gave me the biggest hug. He thanked me for telling him and told me that he always suspected that I was. He ordered 2 more tequilas and said ‘let’s go find my little bro a boyfriend’ we laughed and I said that wasn’t necessary.
My whole world felt lighter and as if I had a new found confidence.
We found Matt trying to hit on a girl but her friend was cock blocking him. Byron whispered something into Matt’s hear and Matt looked at me with the biggest smile and said I told you he would be fine with it.
Byron and Matt both kissed a few girls that night but I was happy just being me around my brother. We headed back to the hostel when the clubs closed, we were pretty drunk but tried to be as quiet as possible when we entered the room. We turned the light on and the room was full except for our 3 beds. Byron and Matt had a bunk bed next to mine. Matt was on the top level and Byron underneath. Connor the Irish guy we met before was in the bunk below me. We all stripped to our boxer briefs and I stood on the edge of Connors bed so I could hoist myself up on to my bed. As I did that he rolled over on to his back and his sheets slid below his waist. He was sleeping naked and his hard cock sprung out from under him. I took a good look, it was quite long and think with his foreskin pulled back just enough to expose his piss slit and he had a nice patch of ginger pubes. Just then Byron turned the lights off and I climbed into bed. I desperately wanted to wank but didn’t risk it. I woke up early the next morning and left Byron and Matt in bed and headed home. On the way I got a text from Paul inviting me to his house for lunch. I headed home and was in the shower when Wayne came in. We were chatting while I was showering and he was peeing. When he finished being he sat on the toilet and we continued to chat until I climbed out the shower. He then took his boxers off and climbed in the shower. I told he that I told my brother that I was gay and he was really glad I did.
I headed to Paul’s parents house and knocked on the door. Paul answered and let me in. There was a girl standing behind him that I didnt recognize and Paul introduced her as Amy, his girlfriend. That happened quickly. I greeted her and went in and said hi to his family.
During the day I needed to pee and headed upstairs. Paul followed me saying he needed to show me something in his room. I said he was sorry that he had not told me about Amy but he didn’t want our wank sessions to end. Neither did I, but I was not going to get myself into a situation like that and told Paul they had to end and we could continue when and if he and Amy break up. My dick was still out of my pants even though I had finished peeing and Paul reached over and started stroking it. I wanted him to wank me so bad but I stopped him and said that I was serious.
We had lunch and I headed home.
Rugby season was starting again and I was looking forward to training. One the first day of training I did something to my groin and had to stop training early. I was really disappointed and hoped that it was just a knot and not an injury that would put me on the bench.
I headed to the showers and Zander followed me saying that he wanted to see if I was okay.
I got to the change room before him and had already taken of my shirt and thrown it on the bench. I was unlacing my boots when he came in. I said ‘I’m not in the mood Zander please leave me alone’ but he came over to me and said ‘it’s a little known fact but im a trained masseuse’ He told me to strip to my underwear, boxer briefs as usual, and lie on my back on the bench. It was not the most comfortable massage table but it would do. I lay back and Zander’s big hands started rubbing my sore thigh and groin. His touch felt so different from when he fingered me in the woods.
He was gentle, yet firm and he worked my groin muscle really well. He said that in his opinion it wasn’t a statin or anything and with some massaging it would be fine. He told me to come to his house after training for the rest of the week for a massage.
I went to shower and he went back to training and told coach the plan. I watched the guys train for the rest of practice and headed home when they went to shower.
The next day at training, coach made me do weights in the gym while the rest of the guys did field work. When we finished Zander told me we could shower at his place and we got into his car and headed to his house. I never thought of Zander’s living arrangements and always thought that he had a wife or girlfriend that he lived with. I was surprised that he lived alone in a really nice flat. He had a massage studio set up in the second bedroom and told me that he did massage work in the evenings but no on the team knew and he would prefer if it stayed that way. I swore I wouldn’t tell anyone.
He told me to have a shower and left the room. I did and went to sit on the massage table with the towel wrapped around my waist. A little while later Zander came into the room and my eyes almost popped out. He was wearing a jockstrap and nothing else. He saw the loom on my face and told me clothes restricted his movements when massaging. I did know what to say. I just looked at him blinking like a fool. He told me to lie in my stomach and covered my bum with the towel. I then felt warm oil on my shoulders. I was expecting him to only focus on my injury but it looked as though I was getting the full treatment. I felt incredible and I got lost in the moment. Zander snapped me out of it when he told me to roll over. For the first time I realized I was hard and was a little embarrassed, but rolled over. My cock making a tent in the towel. Zander ignored it and started working my chest. I got lost in the moment again and snapped back when I felt Zander’s big fingers rubbing my groin under the towel, really close to my balls.
He said ‘I need to see what I’m doing, do you mind if I remove the towel?’ This was such a different side to Zander and it caught me off guard. I just nodded and he moved the towel, my cock was now standing straight up, exposed for Zander to see. He started rubbing the tight groin muscle that I hurt and I let out an involuntary moan. He worked on it for a few minutes and it felt fantastic. What was not so fantastic was that a drop precum had started started running down my cock head. Zander saw it and scooped it up with his finger. My cock twitched and another drop oozed cut. Zander wiped his finger on the towel and chuckled. He then scooped up the second drop. He want back to working my groin and my cock kept leaking precum. Suddenly I felt Zander’s big oil coated hand wrap around my dick and a started to gently wank me. He said ‘I usually charge extra for this’ and laughed. I lifted my head looking at him a blinking like a fool again. He told me to lie back and enjoy it.
Zander started wanking me. I had never been jacked off so gently before and the mixture of oil and precum was making my cock fee incredible. I wasn’t long before I stared saying that I was going to cum and Zander stopped wanking me and started rubbing my balls. When my breathing settled he started wanking me again. I got close six or seven times and each time Zander stopped. I was dying to cum and the next time I got close I begged him to let me cum. But he didn’t. On about the 10th time I got close Zander kept wanking me, my body was shaking, suddenly he rammed his finger up my ass and my cock exploded without being touched. I had never cum so much of had such an intense orgasm. My body was still shaking and my cock twitching when Zander took hold of my cock again and started wanking me. My cock head was so sensitive and I begged him to stop. He ignored me and continued gently wanking me it wasn’t long before my body started shaking again and my hips started thrusting violently and I shot another load. Zander never stopped stroking me even after I came. The sensitivity was driving me mad I was squirming under his touch. I felt another orgasm building and couldn’t help but thrash my hips as I came for a third time in a row. Only a little bit of cum ran down my cock but Zander didn’t stop. He was now focusing just on my cock head I was jerking around like I was having a fit. My 4th orgasm was building and I screamed as I came for a 4th time. I had no cum left in me but was still having incredible orgasms. Zander had pulled his massive cock out of the side of his jock strap and was stroking it with his free hand while still working my cock with his other hand. I had nothing left in me and my cock was getting soft. Zander then threw his head back and with a loud grunt shot a massive load over my chest.
He gently rubbed the mixture of oil, sweat, his and my cum into my chest. I was still breathing heavily and every now and then my body would twitch.
When I was fully relaxed he told me to go have a shower. I climbed off the massage table and as I stood my legs gave in and I fell over. Zander laughed and helped me up. I wobbled to the shower and let the hot water run over me…

jayson_steyn

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
On the way home I phoned Oliver to tell him what happened at Zander’s house even though I promised not to tell anyone about Zander’s massaging side hustle. Oliver was jealous and said that he might fake an injury so he could also experience it.
My brother also sent a message saying him and Matt were going to Amsterdam and asked if I wanted to come with. I wanted to go so badly but didnt have any leave at the moment . I was bummed about missing the trip.
Even though rugby practice was only twice a week, I went to Zander’s house each evening for a massage and a happy ending. By the third day the knot in my groin was gone but I didn’t tell him, and I’m not sure if he could feel it or not but we continued with the massaging. The edging and milking sessions after the massage were all I really cared about. They drove me crazy and left me wanting more.
But after a week Zander said my free sessions were up and if I wanted more I’d have to pay. Obviously I couldn’t afford it so sadly they came to an end.
Byron and Matt came back from Amsterdam with a load of crazy stories and headed home to South Africa.
The next few weeks were pretty normal, as normal as could be considered the craziness that was going on in my life. Me and Oliver were still hooking up and Craig and I would hook up whenever we could. Paul and Amy were still together and I would still get detailed texts from Paul telling me exactly what he had done to Amy the night before, but still no sex.
One day at work I was told that I had been selected to go on a training course with 3 other guys. I thought it was a waste sending me because I only had just over a year left on my visa, but I didn’t complain. The training was going to be from Monday to Friday the following week in Didcot which is about an hour and a half out of London.
The other 3 guys going were Marc, a tall, skinny ginger guy from Manchester who was around 28 and 2 older guys Frank and Con who were in their late 40s early 50s. Frank was a good looking guy who you could see looked after his body and Con was a tall chubby guy who looked like the only liquid he drank was whiskey.
On the Sunday afternoon before the training the 4 of us met at paddington station and got on a train to Didcot.
When we got to the hotel there were only 2 rooms booked, each with twin beds. For some reason the hotel allocated people to rooms and said that me and Con would be in 1 room and Marc and Frank in the other.
As soon as we got the keys Marc and I asked if we could rather share a room, Con didn’t object and Frank jokingly said ‘why, so you guys can play with each other?’ We all laughed and then he said ‘sure, Con and I want to play with each other anyway.’ Marc and I awkwardly laughed and headed to our room which was next door Frank and Cons room.
Once in the room Marc said ‘what the fuck was that about?’ I just laughed and said ‘strange right?’
We were scheduled to meet the rest of the guys who were attending the training at a dinner that evening. The 4 of us headed down to the dining room and met the other 20 odd guys. It was clear I was the youngest and a few guys commented that I must be pretty experienced to be attending such an advanced course with so little experience. I didn’t know how to answer so my trademark staring and blinking like a fool move was working overtime.
There is absolutely nothing to do in Didcot so after dinner and a few beers Marc and I headed up to our room. We were lying on our beds watching tv when we heard Frank and Con arrive. They must have been a bit drunk because they made a heck of a noise entering their room.
After an hour or so we both started to doze off and Marc turned the tv off. I started hearing noises coming from next door. It sounded like moaning and a steady thumping sound. I leaned up on my elbows and looked over at Marc to see if he was also hearing it.
He looked over at me and we were both silent for a while and then said ‘Frank wasn’t joking, they are playing with each other, lucky them,’
My cock had started to get hard from hearing the fucking next door and the lucky them part of Marc’s comment. I continued to stare at Marc but he looked away and lay down again. I saw his hand give his cock a tug under his sheets. The fucking next door reached a peak and then fell silent. Marc said ‘thank fuck now we can sleep in peace’
My cock was still hard and demanding attention. I was too scared to wank in my bed so got up and headed to the bathroom. Marc lifted his head to see where I was going. He must have seen the tent in my boxer briefs because he said ‘going to take care of business?’ I didn’t answer and went into the bathroom and closed the door. I couldn’t wank knowing that Marc knew what I was doing do I just stood in the bathroom for a few minutes then pretended to wash my hands and leave. On the way past Marc’s bed I said ‘nope just needed to pee’ and he said ‘yeah sure’
The next morning Marc got up before I woke up and went to shower. I woke up while he was showering. I was lying in bed when he came out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.
He turned his back to me and removed the towel. He then opened the cupboard and grabbed a pair of underwear, the tiniest pair of briefs I’d ever seen. He bent over and pulled them up. I got a look at his smooth hole and balls hanging between his legs. I quickly looked away in case he caught me looking. I got out of bed and headed to the shower. He obviously noticed my morning boner because he said ‘you really need to take care of that thing’
I ignored him and went to shower. Luckily my cock went down in the shower and when I came out of the bathroom Marc was sitting on his bed drinking a cup of coffee.
The cupboards were next to his bed where he was sitting so I dropped my towel and got changed right next to him. As my towel dropped he looked at my cock and said ‘glad to see you took care of that’ I said ‘nah it went down by itself unfortunately’
I got dressed and we headed to breakfast. Frank and Con were already in the breakfast room and called us over to their table. As we sat down Frank asked how we slept and before we could answer he said ‘I hope you boys had as much fun as us’ and gave us a wink. Marc and I didn’t respond.
The training was hectic and most of it went straight over my head. I was dead tired from trying to concentrate so hard.
After dinner I told the guys I was going to bed and Marc said ‘I’ll give you some alone time so you can finally get off’. The 3 guys laughed and I ignored them.
Back in the room I stripped to my boxer briefs and was busy putting my dirty clothes in my bag when I noticed a pair of Marc’s briefs next to his bed. Curiosity got the better of me and I picked them up. There were damp patches on them and I could clearly see it was cum. Marc must have had a wank when I was in the shower. My cock got hard immediately. Horniness took over and I lay on Marc’s bed and started wanking. It didn’t take long for me to cum and I shot my load into Marc’s cum stained briefs. I dropped them on the floor where I found them and moved over to my bed.
About an hour later Marc came back to the room. I pretended to be asleep and I did not wake me. I heard him undressing and put stuff away. He then turned off the light and climbed into bed.
I woke up first the next morning, Marc was still sleeping and headed to the bathroom. As I passed his bed I looked to see if the cum stained briefs were still on the floor. They weren’t. My mind started racing and I started worrying that he had noticed my fresh cum I’m them.
I quickly showered and wrapped the towel around my waist. When I came out the bathroom Marc was sitting on the edge of his bed in just his briefs from the day before. He said ‘I assume you took care of business last night’ and smiled at me. I just looked at him blinking and he said ‘you left a good amount of evidence, did you think I wouldn’t notice’
I was panicking s and was about to talk when he leaned back and I saw his cock was hard. His foreskin covered cock head was sticking out the top of his tiny briefs.
He then lay back and hooked his briefs under his balls and said ‘round 2? ‘ and started stroking his long cock.
My cock had gotten hard and was making a tent under my towel. He motioned for me to join him on his bed. As I sat down he said ‘no touching’ and continued wanking. I lay next to him and started stroking my cock. We were both getting close and breathing heavily. Marc lifted his hips and shot his load into his briefs. I was about to cum when he handed me his briefs and told me to cum in them. After a few strokes I sat up and put the briefs infront of my cock and unloaded into them. Marc was watching closely and once I had finished cumming he took his briefs back from me.
He didn’t have time to shower and we missed breakfast. We joined Frank and Con in the training room and Frank gave us a knowing nod.

jayson_steyn

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The rest of the week was pretty much the same. Get back to the room exhausted after the training that I didn’t understand, listen to Frank and Con fuck, wake up in the morning and wank into Marc’s briefs. Repeat…
The Frank and Con situation really confused me because I had met both their wives and kids. But I knew it was not my place to question or judge them.
I was super glad to get back to the flat on Friday evening. Before I even put my bags down Damian said he had to talk to me urgently because he had a proposition for me. I really did not want another three some with him and some random girl, but if that is what the proposition was and I got to push the boundaries with him again I was not going to say no.
He ushered me into the living room where Craig and Wayne were playing XBox, at least now I knew it wasn’t a three some he wanted.
He said that he had spoken to the other 2 guys but Wayne had a hairy chest and Craig was not confident with his body yet so this just left me. I was eager for him to get to the point and told him to hurry up. He said he had seen an ad looking for guys between 20 and 25 to do topless waitering. The pay was apparently really good. The condition was the guys had to have smooth chests and have 6 packs. I was flattered that Damian though I had a body like his but the guys convinced me that I was in great shape and we should do it. I didn’t give it much thought and agreed. As soon as I agreed the whole thing left my mind.
Two weeks later Damian sent me a text saying that we had to be at an address in Mayfair at 19:00 that evening.
I did not know what he was talking about and he said that our applications had been accepted for the waitering positions and we had been called to auditions. I wasn’t keen and told him that I also didn’t have appropriate clothes for and audition because I always wore sweat pants and a hoody after showering at work. Damian said that wouldn’t matter and basically begged me, so I agreed to meet him at Oxford Circus tube station and we would then walk to the address.
When I met Damian he was really excited and told me we were going to make some proper cash. I wasn’t convinced. We walked to the address which turned out to be a massive terrace house. Damian rang the bell on the huge, shiny black door which was immediately opened. A man I’m a tuxedo asked if he could help us. Damian told him that we were there for the auditions. He looked at me and said ‘you could have put a bit more effort into your appearance.’ I just shrugged my shoulders and he let us in. We were ushered into a room just off the entrance hall, I suppose a drawing room. I had never been in such an elaborately decorated place where you could basically smell the money. I felt very out of place. Damian told me to relax and get over myself.
After about 20 minutes of us sitting in the drawing room I told Damian that I was going to leave because this was a waste of time. Just then the tuxedo man came into the room and ushered us up 2 flights of stairs to a bedroom. The room had racks of black tuxedo trousers and black shoes. We were told to find a pair that fit and change. Tuxedo man said he would give us some privacy to change. Damian found a pair of trousers and shoes quite quickly, but being almost 2 meters and a size 11 shoe I was struggling to find anything that went below my ankles and over my thighs. I was losing patience when the door opened and mr tuxedo came in. I was standing in just my boxer briefs and he asked me if I had a problem. I could sense mr tuxedo did not like me one bit.
I told him that I couldn’t find any to fit me and he barged past me and went to the end of the rack. He grabbed a pair of trousers and shoved them in my hand. I put them on and they were a perfect fit. He told me to stop messing around or I wouldn’t get the job. Damian shot daggers at me.
Mr tuxedo then ushered us down a flight of stairs into an empty room, the walls were covered in mirrors and there was a short run way type thing down the center. I told Damian that I was not modeling and I could tell he was getting pissed off with me so I shut up.
Mr tuxedo told us to stand on the runway and that our potential employers would be with us shortly. He told us to only speak if we are spoken to and I said ‘who are we meeting, the queen?’ I could tell I had just gotten on mr tuxedos last nerve and he was about to tell me to leave when the door opened. A man and a lady came in both dressed really well but both wearing masks covering most of their faces. I started to giggle and Mr tuxedo and Damian both gave me death stared. The man and the lady stood in front of us and were examining our bodies really closely. They motioned for us to turn around and gave our backs an equally thorough examination. The whole thing lasted about 3 minutes and they left without saying a word. We were ushered back upstairs and told to change back into our own clothes. We were then taken back down to the drawing room where Mr tuxedo told us we were hired for the next event. Damian was over the moon but I could tell Mr tuxedo was not pleased that I got the job.
He gave us an envelope each and showed us out.
Damian was so excited but also pissed off with me. I told me that I had acted like an ass hole and didn’t deserve this.
We headed to the Burger King on Leicester Square to open the envelopes.
The envelopes contained a document with a list of rules and duties. Basically we were to walk around with trays of champagne and serve people. We were not allowed to talk to anyone and only speak if we were spoken to. One rule that didn’t sit well with me was ‘no guest request is off limits’ I pointed this out to Damian and he said what’s the worst that could happen. I was having Pierre and Ibiza flashbacks.
At the bottom of the document was an address date and time.
The last line was ‘you will be reimbursed £500 on satisfactorily completing the event. I spat my sprite over the table.
Damian said ‘so do you still want to act like an asshole?’
I was speechless.
We went home and told the other 2 the good news, but agreed not to tell them exactly how much we were going to be paid.
The event was the following Saturday and the day came round really quickly.
Damian and I got ready and Craig and Wayne wished us good luck.
We headed to the address, mr tuxedo was waiting at the door of an equally massive house in Belgravia. He showed us in and led us to the top floor. 2 other guys were already there and mr tuxedo told us to get changed into the black trousers and shoes that were hanging up. I was relieved that mr tuxedo remembered which ones I had retried on at the auditions. We introduced ourselves to the other 2 guys. 1 was Polish and the other American. I’m chatting we discovered that this was the first time any of us had done this before. When we were dressed mr tuxedo pulled me a side and told me that he was watching me and if I fucked around I would be removed from the property. I assured him I would be on my best behavior but I don’t think he believed me.
We were ushered down to the basement which was a huge banquet hall. There were cocktail tables and a dance floor with a few sofas and chairs dotted around.
We were shown where the bar was and told me make sure no glass was ever empty. It seemed easy enough.
Soon guests started arriving, all wearing tuxedos and ball gowns and all wearing the same peculiar masks that the man and lady who auditioned us were wearing. We were walking around with our trays and of champagne and they were being emptied quicker than we could fill them up. There must have been around 150 guests all drinking up a storm. Suddenly everyone went quiet and 2 doors at the back of the hall opened and the man and lady who auditioned us entered the room to a round of applause. The man made a speech thanking everyone for coming. One comment he made shook me. He said ‘and please enjoy the help we have provided, they are here for your pleasure.’
After his speech I found Damian and asked if he heard what the man said and he told me I was being paranoid.
A few moments later girls wearing French maids outfits appeared carrying trays of snacks.
We were rushed off our feet trying to keep up with the heavy drinking. As it got later and people started getting drunker, drugs started appearing and people were openly doing lines of cocaine. I tried to block Pierre out of my mind. The more people drank and the more drugs they took the more thought feely they got with me and the other guys, the girls weren’t spared either.
It must have been getting close to midnight when things started taking a different turn.
People were blatantly feeling us up and rubbing their hands all over our bodies.
The American guy was the first to fall victim to a very drunk lady who basically ripped his pants off. He dropped his tray of champagne and tried to pull his pants back up but they were ripped. He was left standing in a pair of black boxer briefs. Mr tuxedo went up to him and sent him to get a new tray of champagne and 2 girls quickly cleaned up the mess. This was like an invitation for other guests to do the same and I was the next victim. A lady grabbed one side of my pants and a man the other side and they ripped them off. I was expecting it and had put my tray down so I didn’t drop it. I was wearing a pair a white boxer briefs and the lady cupped my bum when my pants were around my ankles. I decided to take this in my stride and enjoy the attention. I kicked my pants off from around my ankles, picked up my tray and continued serving drinks. Damian and the polish guy were next, Damian was wearing a pair of bikini briefs which got a lot of attention.
By now the lights had been turned down low and people were dancing seductively with each other on the dance floor, and a few going a bit further on the couches. People were basically grabbing our bulges and feeling us up as we walked around. I was secretly having a great time, helped on by all the sneaky glasses of champagne I was downing. It seemed the other 3 guys were doing the same because we were definitely not sober.
I was walking past a sofa when a drunk man pulled my arm and said that he would give me £50 if I gave him a lap dance. I had never given or received a lap dance before but I wasn’t going to pass up on £50. I did an awkward dance for the guy ending up with me sitting on his lap grinding my butt over his crotch. A little crowd had gathered around us and people were clapping and cheering. The guy pulled £50 out of his jacket pocket and shoved it down my undies, giving my cock a little squeeze as he pulled his hand out. Luckily I was too drunk to be embarrassed and continued my rounds. We were all called on to do lap dances and other provocative acts, which we did, and which we were paid for. I must have given at least 15 lap dances to ladies and guys and never got less than £20 a dance.
It was getting late a people started leaving. The crowd was getting smaller but more enthusiastic and demanding with their requests. We were asked to make out with the serving girls while people watched, people were doing body shots off us, we were dancing on tables all while people shoved money into our underwear.
Mr tuxedo and his bouncer friend had carrier quiet a few people out, while others staggered and swayed up the stairs. I had also seen at least 3 couples having sex on the sofas.
Eventually there were only about 20 people left and we were told we were moving upstairs.
In the light of the hallway I could see that my boxers were see through from being spilled on so much. Damian pointed it out and I shrugged my shoulders.
Mr tuxedo had taken all the cash we had collected off us and I was scared I’d never see it again, but I didn’t have time to object. We were taken into a room that had very dim lighting and had sofas all over the place, it was decorated in red and gold, it was very porno. The drug taking really picked up and people were taking off their clothes. Soon everyone was in their underwear or naked and making out with whoever they could find. Damian was grabbed by a lady who started kissing him while a man rubbed his ab’s. I didn’t have time to turn around when I was pulled into a kiss by a lady and another started rubbing my cock through my boxers. Before I knew it my boxers were being ripped off me and I was naked. I looked around and saw the same thing happen to the polish guy, except a man ripped his underwear off. I closed my eyes and went with the flow. I felt more hands groping me and soon felt people kissing me all over.
The room was not very big and I managed to wiggle my way closer to Damian while being groped and kissed. I whispered in his ear ‘what the fuck is going on’ but before he could answer I was pulled away and pushed on to a couch. A lady started kissing me and I felt something wet on my cock. My cock not caring who was sucking it started getting hard and the person sucking me really appreciated it and started working my dick like crazy. A man then joined the lady kissing me and she moved on. I was now making out with a man and a another person had joined the person sucking my dick and was sucking my balls.
This went on for a few hours. Different people doing different things to us. People were also doing various sexual acts on each other and I could hear people having orgasms and cumming every now and then. I had come close to shooting my load a few times but managed to stop each time.
I was lying on a couch getting my dick sucked while a lady was kissing me when they both suddenly stopped and moved away. A man approached me and I saw it was the man who auditioned me. He said ‘I’ve been watching you and I’m impressed.’ This was the first time anyone had spoken to me all night.
He told me to follow him and we left the room. I saw Damian was following the lady that auditioned us and our eyes met. We both shrugged our shoulders and followed our partners.
I was taken into a room with a huge bed and more pillows than I had ever seen.
The guy closed the door and took his mask off. He looked familiar, like I had seen him on tv before but I couldn’t remember his name. He then pushed me on to the bed and said ‘me and my wife have very different tastes and reached into the drawer next to bed and snorted a line.
He climbed on top of me and started kissing me aggressively, then worked his way down my body to my dick. He started sucking me and I got hard again. When I was rock hard and wet from precum and spit and did another line and lowered himself onto my dick. He was facing me and his dick was rock hard and bouncing as he rode my cock. His dick wasn’t very big and his foreskin still covered his cockhead even though he was hard. He was really riding me and I could feel my balls tightening. He reach down and started wanking himself. He was getting close and dropped himself onto my dick until his ass was flat against my pubes. As he did that I couldn’t hold back anymore and thrust my hips up so my dick went even deeper inside him and I shot my load. As soon as he felt my cock explode he pulled his foreskin back and came on my chest. Once he came down from his orgasm he climbed off me and left the room without saying another word.
I didn’t know what to do so I just sat on the edge of the bed. A few minutes later mr tuxedo came in and gave me a bath gown and told me to follow him. I was taken back to the room we were first in and the other 3 guys were already there. We were told to shower and meet at the front door. We showered while telling each other how our nights ended.
We got dressed and went to the front door. Mr tuxedo handed us each an envelope and told us there were taxis waiting to take us home.
Damian and I got into the taxi and opened our envelopes. Inside were details of the next even in £2000.

jayson_steyn

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The more I thought about what had happened at the event the more regret I felt. The money was incredible but the best way I could describe how I felt was dirty. The next event was in 2 weeks time and I needed to make up my mind if I was going to do it or not. I tried talking to Damian and all he could say was that I was mad turning down that kind of money. So I decided to ask Oliver his opinion. I thought he was older than us after all so he should have good advise. I asked him to meet me for a drink after work one day. At the pub I told him the whole story and how I was now regretting it. His advise was to not go back even though I could potentially be rolling in cash.
That evening I sent a message saying I was not going to be part of the next event or any further events to the number that was on the document we received at the last event. I immediately got a response saying that the master would be upset and my rate would be doubled if I changed my mind. I was so tempted but still pulled out.
I told Damian and he was not happy with me, but 2 days before the next event was to take place Damian came to chat to me in my room and said he was also regretting doing it and wanted to cancel. I persuaded him to pull out and he sent the message. He immediately got the same response as me. We both thought that strange and decided that we had made the right decision.
Damian stayed in my room chatting and I could tell something was on his mind. I kept trying to get him to talk but he wouldn’t. After about an hour of chatting he said that he was going to have a wank and go to sleep. I smiled at him and said that I’d gladly assist, he just laughed and said ‘you wish.’
The next few weeks went by quite fast. I was working, playing rugby, spending a lot of time with Wayne while also hooking up with Oliver and Craig whenever I could. I was generally enjoying my time in London, especially because I had some extra cash.
One evening Damian called a house meeting. We had never had a formal house meeting before so we knew something was up. Damian told us that he was going back to South Africa for good. We were totally shocked and bummed at the same time. He told us he was leaving in two weeks but would cover the months rent.
He went to his room afterwards and I followed to chat to him. I new something was bothering him from our last chat and I wanted to make sure he was okay. I closed the door behind me when I entered his room. I had never seen Damian look so down before. I asked him to please tell me what was wrong. After much persuasion he opened up. He told me that at the event when he was taken away by the hostess, she forced him to do lines of cocaine with her then invited 2 other men into the room and they both had sex with him while she watched. I was fuming and said that we needed to go to the police, but he said that he’d rather just go home and forget about the whole thing. I have Damian a hug and he apologized for getting me involved in the whole thing.
The weekend before Damian left we had a huge house party. We basically invited everyone we knew. Our little flat was packed and we had a really good time. It was strange having my 3 fuck buddies in the same space but also exciting at the same time.
Craig and Oliver got on really well and I had hints of jealousy and kept my eye on them to make sure they didn’t get too friendly with each other. Everyone was quite drunk and we had to throw people out when the neighbours complained and threatened to call the police. I had persuaded Oliver to spend the night seeing as though Craig and Damian had gone to their rooms with girls. We headed to my room after the last people left and fell on the bed and started making out. We had taken each other’s shirts of and I had pulled Oliver’s jeans down to his ankles and was rubbing his cock through his boxer briefs. There was a knock on the door and Craig let himself in. Oliver tried to cover himself but couldn’t. Craig had an obvious hard on and it was clear he wanted to join us. Oliver and I looked at each other and nodded. Craig ripped his shirt off and dropped his pants as he jumped on the bed. I pulled my jeans off and the 3 of us were making out and rubbing our hand all over each other. Craig climbed between my legs and pulled my underwear off and started sucking me. Oliver slid down to join him and they were both slobbering on my cock. Craig lifted my legs and started liking my hole. Oliver sat back as Craig lifted my ass and slid his cock between my butt cheeks. Oliver said ‘are you going to fuck him? He’s a top. What are you doing?’ I looked over at Oliver and winked just as Craig’s huge mushroom entered me. Oliver was shocked and over excited. He fell on top of him and started kissing my passionately, he reached down and started wanking me. Craig was building up speed and was fucking me really hard. He had never fucked me so hard before. Oliver stopped kissing me and moved his ass down to my cock and slid down me. It was awkward at first but him and Craig soon found a rhythm of Craig fucking me and Oliver riding my cock. It must have been too exciting for Craig because he started saying ‘oh fuck oh fuck her it comes’ Oliver shouted shoot in my mouth and Craig quickly pulled out of my ass and moved round to Oliver’s mouth just as he started shooting a massive load. Oliver was still rinding me like crazy and I said I was about to cum. Oliver was wanking like crazy and slide off my cock just as I started cumming and my load costed his hole. Oliver let lose at the exact same time and his cum splashed over Craig’s leg and my chest. We all lay on my bed breathing heavily. We could hear Damian fucking his girl like crazy and soon heard him cumming hard. We fell asleep and only woke up at around 10 the next morning. I went to pee and shower, and as normal I just walked into the bathroom without knocking. A girl shrieked when she saw me; Wayne had her bent over in the shower and was fucking her from behind. I couldn’t leave because I needed to pee really bad, while I was peeing I made eye contact with Wayne band he winked at me and slapped the girls ass. She was screaming at me telling me to leave, but the more she shouted the harder Wayne fucked her. I stayed watching in the mirror until Wayne pulled out and shot his load.
Damian left that Wednesday and we started interviewing new potential roommates.

Mr.chew

Expert Member
Media
Prior your last text i was thinking that damian has some sexual fling with another dude at the party, but i was hoping that he would have liked it, and eventully become a hungry bottom; very sad what happened.

P.S. i'm addicted to your stories, every day i check constantly the site hoping for a new chapter, is currently the only thrilling thing in my life. Please, keep posting.

jayson_steyn

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Our flat was on the second floor of an old Victorian flat. Wayne and Craig’s bedrooms, the bathroom, living room and kitchen were on one floor and Damians old bed room and my bedroom were in the converted loft.
We got quite a bit of interest from our Gumtree ad and about 8 people actually turned up to view the room. Damian had not left yet so his stuff was still in the room.
We ruled out half the people straight away because they were not going to fit in with our open door bathroom policy.
We told the remaining 4 that we would get back to them once Damian had left.
On the day Damian was leaving I called in sick because I did not want him to be alone on his last day.
We spent the day packing his last few things and chatting about all the fun we had over the last few months, not just the sexual fun, but also the just being good mates fun.
We were both getting quite emotional but luckily it was time to go to the airport. We got a taxi to heathrow and checked Damian in. We had a final drink at the pub before he headed for security. We have each other a hug and a he sneakily squeezed my dick and said ‘we sure did have fun’ and headed through security.
I headed back to the flat and was sitting in Damians empty room. I was lost in thought for ages remembering all the fun we had. Craig and Wayne arrived home 10 minutes apart and we decided to go to Weatherspoons to have a drink for Damian and decide which of the 4 guys was going to become our new flat mate.
The choice was between 2 South Africans, an Australian and an Irish guy.
We immediately ruled out the Irish guy and Craig and I obviously wanted 1 of the South Africans. Wayne the Australian because he said he couldn’t cope with another crazy Saffa. We reluctantly gave into Wayne and called Aiden, our new flat mate. I wasn’t too upset because we was the better looking of the 4 guys. He was quite short, had longish, shaggy blond hair and looked to be in decent shape. He was really stoked to get our call. And asked if he could move in the next day because he was currently sleeping on a friends sofa. We agreed and him came to meet us at the pub to get his keys. He stayed for a beer and he sounded like a genuinely nice guy.
He moved in while we were all at work and came home to Aiden cooking dinner for us. He told us he was an aspiring chef and didn’t mind cooking every night for us. Score!!!
Aidens cooking was fantastic and we agreed that we would all contribute to food and he would cook for us.
We watched a bit of TV and Aiden was the first to go to bed. I wasn’t long behind him and as I passed his door which he left open, I got a glimpse of his cute bum as he climbed into bed naked.
I also hardly ever slept with my bedroom door closed and had never slept naked but decided to give it a try.
I was slowly stroking my dick as I did most nights if I hadn’t had help and was sure I heard soft moaning coming from Aiden’s room. I climbed out of bed and went to stand by my door. Sure enough Aiden was softly moaning. I tried to peak my head around without being seen but all I could see was his sheets moving up and down around his groin area. It wasn’t long before he grunted and shot his load, unfortunately I couldn’t see any of it.
I went back to bed and started wanking, making just enough noice that I was sure Aiden could hear. I shot a decent load and grabbed a sock to clean up with.
The next morning I was showering and Wayne was brushing his teeth. Aiden came into the bathroom wearing a pair of boxer briefs and said ‘you guys weren’t joking about the bathroom being a free for all in the morning’ and started to have a pee. Unfortunately I could not see his dick.
A few days later Oliver sent me a message saying that we was house sitting a friends flat in Canary Wharf and asked if I wanted to come over. I headed to the address after work and went up to the flat on the 15th floor. The view was incredible.
Oliver offered me a beer but before I could open it we were making out on the sofa. We were soon naked and Oliver told me to fuck him. I got up to go to the bedroom but he stayed in the living room. He got up off the couch and went and leaned against the huge window with his ass sticking out.
I walked up behind him and slowly slid my hard cock up his ass. We were fucking like crazy and I was so turned on with the though the people could be watching us. Oliver lifted his one leg and rested it on a coffee table and I reached round and started wanking him while I fucked him.
I was so turned on that it didn’t take me long to start feeling my cum rising. I pulled out of Oliver just as I started cumming and shot my load on to the window, Oliver came seconds later.
We were both panting and laughing and trying to see if anyone had been watching.

jayson_steyn

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Aiden had been staying with us for a few week now and I still hadn’t seen his dick, the most is seen was a glimpse of his morning hard on in his underwear, but I did hear in jerking off just about every night.
I was still getting fucked by Craig whenever we were alone and me and Oliver were also having regular sex so I didn’t have the urge to jerk off every night but when I did, I made sure Aiden could hear me.
One Saturday morning Aiden and I were alone in the flat. I was still in bed and he was downstairs watching tv in the living room. I went downstairs in just my boxer briefs and my cock hadn’t fully gone down from my morning boner. When I sat next to him on the sofa he said ‘you guys really have no issues being naked around each other’ I said that we had been through a lot together and nakedness wasn’t an issue. He asked what sort of things we had gone through together but I wasn’t going to elaborate on our sordid sex lives.
I changed the topic and we got talking about girl friends. I said I was single and left it at that. He said he left his long time girlfriend in Australia and they broke up because she didn’t want to come to London with him. I asked all the usual questions about how long they were together etc. and the conversation moved on to their sex lives. He said they had sex at least once a day and that he had a very high sex drive. I jokingly said ‘I know’ He looked at me confused and asked what I meant. I laughed and said that he wasn’t the quietest masturbator. He went bright red and asked if I was serious. I told him that I heard him wank just about every night he had been here. He started to apologize and I told him not to stress and that I was surprised that he hadn’t heard me. He was still bright red and said that he had heard noises coming from my room but didn’t know I was wanking. He seemed very shy about talking about wanking whereas it was turning me on. I started asking more questions about his wanking routine and habits and he was answering and then saying ‘and you’ so I had to answer my own questions as well. I was starting to chub up and gave my cock a sneaky squeeze every few minutes.
I couldn’t tell if he was hard because he was wearing jeans but he kept adjusting his legs so I assumed that he was. I kept us with talking about wanking and made my cock squeezes more blatant. I started to notice him look over every time I gave it a squeeze and started to get hard.
I eventually said ‘fuck it, I need to wank now’ and started rubbing my hard cock through my undies. Aiden kept looking over but would look away immediately but his hand was on his crotch, gently squeezing. By now I had started leaking precum and there was a wet spot over my cockhead. I hooked my boxer briefs under my walls and my cock sprung free. I looked over again and said he’d never seen another guys hard cock before and I started slowly wanking. This time he didn’t look away and I said ‘join me’ he said that he had never done anything like this before while unbuttoning his jeans. He slid them round his ankles and his cock made a decent tent in his boxer briefs. He had not taken his eyes off my cock. After a few minutes of silence and him just staring at me wanking I said ‘well, aren’t you joining?’
He shook his head as if to wake himself up and lifted his bum and slid his boxer briefs down. I finally got to see his dick. It was a decent length, quite thick and circumcised. He had a thick bush of light brown pubes and his balls looked massive. He slowly reached down and took his dick in his hand. His hand was shaking and his face was still blood red.
I leaned back further into the sofa and spread my legs a bit. Our legs touched and he pulled his leg away but returned it slowly and left our legs pressed together.
He was finding his rhythm and started making the noises I had become familiar with every time he jerked off.
He was only wanking for about 5 minutes and said he was going to cum. He threw his head back and with a deep sigh shot his load over his belly and pubes. I sped up my wanking and a few seconds later said I was cumming. I looked over and watched intently as my cum shot out of my dick and landed on my abs.
We were sitting on the sofa coming down from our orgasms when we heard keys in the door. I jumped up and went to the bathroom, Aiden quickly pulled up his pants but hadn’t got them all the way up when Wayne walked in. He laughed and said ‘interrupting something am I?’
He stammered ‘no um no, it’s not what it looks like’ I was laughing in the bathroom and said ‘it’s exactly what it looks like’
Wayne laughed and said ‘we all do it, sometimes together, it’s cool’

jayson_steyn

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Aiden started getting the hang of how we lived really quickly after our mutual wank. He didn’t hide his morning boners anymore and kept up his nightly wanks.
It was getting warmer in London and it Aidens birthday was approaching. He invited us to go camping with 5 of his friends. Unfortunately Craig couldn’t make it do with Wayne and myself there would be 8 of us.
We didn’t have any camping gear but Aiden said it was all taken care of, all we had to do was contribute some cash to petrol, food, booze and camp group fees.
We were picked up early on Saturday morning, it was a bank weekend so we were coming back on Monday afternoon. We had met Aidens friends before so we were all pretty comfortable with each other.
Wayne and I jumped into a car with 2 guys, Tom and Jared. They were both Australian and fairly good looking. Jared was also played rugby so we had a lot to talk about.
We were camping in Brighton, the camp ground was about 15 minutes walk to the sea.
We arrived at around 7:30am and planned to make the most of our long weekend. We unpacked the cars and Wayne and I discovered that there were only 2 four man tents and it was decided that the people who drove together would share a tent. It was going to be a tight squeeze in out tent because myself and Jared were big rugby players, Wayne wasn’t the smallest person and Tom was about the same height as Wayne but not as built. We had no alternative though so we embarrassed it. Once the tents were pitch we cracked open some beers and went on a tour of the camp ground.
The first stop was the toilets and showers which was a big wooden structure that looked like it had been a barn in its old life. It was divided in half by wooden panels with men on one side and ladies on the other.
There were 4 toilet cubicles, there were doors on them but they were pretty useless. I could see over the top of them and could also see over the cubicle dividers, and if you sat on the toilet you could see the persons knees from the outside. Opposite the cubicles was a trough urinal. Around the corner was a change room that had benches running along the wall and a bench down the middle and at the end of that was a shower room that had 3 poles which 3 shower heads coming off each pole. All in all very little privacy. Secretly I wasn’t complaining, a few of the other guys made some comments.
Next to the toilet block was a sort of shop that sold fire wood and some essentials. As far as structures went that was it. There was a soccer field and behind that a wooded area with a sign that said ‘trail to swimming lake’ naturally we headed straight for that. The walk was only about 10 minutes. The swimming lake was just that, a little lake with some grassy patches sit sit. There were 2 rope swings hanging from some trees.
We weren’t wearing our swimming shorts and we were not going to walk back to get them. Luckily each of us were carrying a 6 pack of beers so we were not going to go thirsty.
We were all standing looking at the lake wanting to swim but none of us was going to be the first to suggest we swim in our underwear. The awkward silence was too much so I took my shirt off, dropped my shorts and grabbed on to one of the rope swings and flung myself into the lake in my boxer briefs. Everyone else followed almost immediately. We were all wearing boxer briefs except Wayne sho had is loose boxers on and Jayden another Australian guy who was wearing briefs.
We were taking turns on the rope swings and wrestling in the lake. Jared some how managed to pull Jayden’s briefs off and was swinging them around his head. Jayden was fighting to get them back but Jared threw them on to the shore. We were all laughing when I felt my undies being pulled down and Jaden swung them around his head before throwing to the shore. It turned into a full blown wrestling match with everyone trying to get undies off each other. I’m almost certain I felt a few cock grabs but put it down to my imagination and actually living out one of my fantasies, regardless I started getting hard.
It wasn’t long before everyone’s undies were on the shore. The wrestling continued but I was hyper aware of my boner so hang back a bit.
We were running out of beer so decided to head back to our camp site. I tried every trick I knew to get my dick to go down. As guys were climbing out the lake I felt my dick had deflated enough and also climbed out.
Of course I took mental pictures of everyone’s dicks. Jared had a really big uncircumcised dick with his foreskin hanging over his cock head. Tom was also uncircumcised and his cock looked quite small but fat. Jayden had a decent sized circumcised dick with totally shaved pubes and the last guy Nic, a South African guy, was super long, skinny and circumcised.
We dried off with out tshirts and put our shorts on, walking back to our site with our wet underwear and shirts in our hands.
We were getting hungry and decided to go to the nearest pub for lunch. Everyone grabbed fresh shirts from their bags but no one put dry underwear on. It turned me on that we were all going out commando.
We stayed at the pub until evening and then headed back to the camp group. We built a bonfire and sat around chatting and drinking.
One by one guys started heading to bed. When I got to our tent Tom was already sleeping on the end of the tent with Jared next to him. I slid in next to Jared and fell asleep almost immediately. I woke up when Wayne stumbled into the tent and fell on top of us. He was pulling his shorts off, he obviously forgot that he had no underwear on but in his drunk state, didn’t seem to care. I pushed him off me and he landed next to me and fell asleep straight away. During the night I had turned on to my side with my back facing Jared. In his sleep he had started spooning me and I woke up when he put his arm round me. It felt so good, and I fell asleep again. The next time I woke up was morning. Jared hadn’t moved and I felt his impressive morning hard on pressed against the back of my thigh. I lay awake pretending to sleep, enjoying Jared’s body against mine, especially his big dick. He must have started to wake up because suddenly he jolted and let go of me. I still pretended to be sleeping. A few minutes later I rolled on to my back and pretended to wake up. I intentionally let my morning boner show and Jared noticed saying ‘we have the same problem and sifted his sheet to show me the tent in his shorts. I laughed and said ‘story of my life’ Wayne was also lying on his back, still fast asleep and naked. His cock was also hard and Jared said ‘that makes three of us’ we laughed and climbed out the tent leaving Wayne and Tom sleeping.
We had our morning pees in the bushes and made coffee over the fire. Tom and Wayne climbed out of the tent when they smelled the coffee. Wayne still naked. Everyone laughed but he was too hungover to care. He grabbed his damp boxers he wore yesterday and put them on.
We were going to the beach today but we all wanted to shower first. We all gathered our shower stuff and headed to the shower room. The shower room was a bit cramped but we could all fit. I could feel my cock wanting to get hard but thankfully it didn’t. Although most of us chubbed up when we spent s little extra time washing our cocks.
We finished showering, got dressed, grabbed some beers and walked to the beach.
It was already filling up but we claimed a decent spot. We spent the day throwing a rugby ball and trying to swim in the freezing ocean. Us Southern Hemisphere boys were used to warm oceans.
Late afternoon we headed back to the campsite. We built another fire and carried on drinking. I saw Jared heading to the toilet block and followed a few minutes later.
There was no one else there and I crept in quietly. I saw one of the stall doors were closed and thought that Jared was having a dump but wanted to spy anyway.
As quiet as possible I went into the stall next to him and peaked over the top of the divider. Jared was sitting on the toilet having a wank. He cock was even bigger hard. He was focusing on rubbing his foreskin over his cockhead. He looked up and I couldn’t move away quick enough and he saw me.
He said ‘what the fuck dude’ I didn’t respond and the next thing I knew he was in my cubicle. I had taken my cock out while watching him and it was still hard in my hand. He said ‘you enjoying the show boy’ and I reached out and took hold of his cock. He reached over and took told of mine. We were wanking each other and I pushed him down towards my cock. He said that he wasn’t going to suck me but I pushed harder and when his mouth was level with my cock and pushed my cock head against his mouth. He resisted but eventually opened his mouth and started sucking me. He was obviously straight and this was the first time he had sucked a cock, because he wasn’t very good at it. I pulled him up and said ‘let me show you how it’s done’ and started sucking him. He started moaning as soon as my mouth went over his cock. I battled to go all the way down but he was basically face fucking me. We heard someone come into the toilets and tried to be quiet but we couldn’t hide because of the small doors. I saw it was Tom and he was standing infront of our cubicle. He then said ‘are both of you in there?’ We couldn’t lie so said ‘yeah’ he said ‘doing what’ and stuck his head under the door and saw our hard cocks. He also said ‘what the fuck’ and pushed the door open.
The three of us were now crammed in the little cubicle, 2 of us with our pants around our ankles and our hard cocks sticking out infront of us.
We stood in awkward silence for a few seconds when Tom said ‘carry on’.
I sat on the toilet and started sucking Jared again. Tom dropped his pants and he was definitely a grower. He was wanking while I sucked Jared but started push his cock towards my mouth so I started sucking him while Jared wanked.
It didn’t take Tom long to started getting close and he pulled out of my mouth and with a few strokes shot his load on the cubical wall. I was so turned on that I stood up and also shot my load next to his. Jared wasn’t far behind and he was honestly a cum canon. He shot the biggest load I had ever seen.
We pulled up our pants and headed back to the camp site. On the way Tom and Jared both said ‘round 2 in the tent tonight?’ I said ‘I know Wayne won’t mind so deal’