Curved Cocks

urban_fox: Hi,

I'm new here, so sorry if this topic has been done before...

I have quite a big knob, not as massive as some on this board(!) and it has a slight curve to the right (say, 10 degrees away from hanging straight down) when I'm soft. When I'm hard it's more or less straightened out.

I wondered whether a lot of guys with large penises have a curve to the side, whether it was something related to size? To be honest I've only seen a couple of other penises with a curve.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
In my late teens and into my 30's my penis hung kind of sideways. At 6" soft and quite wide it hung heavy but the 'top' of the shaft actually hung down the left side so that the right side of the shaft actually was forward. The erect penis, however, pointed straight up, almost touching the abdomen.

The flaccid state straightened itself out in my early 30's so I attribute that early crooked hang to having started puberty at almost 16 and accomplishing the majority of peniile size increase within a year (gawd that was a painful year.) I've since seen a guy in the sauna with a similar crooked 'hang' who is in his 60's.

So it's hard to say, uf. Yours may remain in its present state or gravity may do a job on it over the years or your body may have some surprises in store that you can't even imagine.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Check out the gallery and you will see quite a few curved penises. I think a nice curve just gives a penis more chatacter. Don't really know if it's size related, but a little curve can only be a good thing.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My dick hangs to the left if I'm naked, but I think it's because my balls kind of push it out that way. It sort of veers off just like Pecker described. It's always hung that way, but when I'm hard, it's perfectly straight up, with no curve to the side. I've never really thought of it as odd, I guess I just thought that's how longer dicks hung when they were soft. Most guys don't have to deal with their flaccid dick being a lot longer than their balls, but for most of us, that's something we experience.

Mr. Big Stuff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
actually, I am just the opposite. My penis is straight when it is soft, but when it is erect, it has a prominent upward curve. (about 20 degrees I would estimate.) I used to be very self concious about it, until I found out that the ladies love it. (atleast, the ones I seem to be messin' with)

Ken

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by urban_fox@Jun 4 2004, 12:59 AM
Hi,

I wondered whether a lot of guys with large penises have a curve to the side, whether it was something related to size? To be honest I've only seen a couple of other penises with a curve.
Hey, urban_fox:

The guys giving the news on <nakednewsdailymale> will provide for you how their flaccid dicks hang. They are above average in length and the viewer has lots of time to &#39;inspect&#39; each one&#39;s penis. BTW, their bodies and faces are enticing, too. Look closely at Lucas and Raoul, but, then Jeremy, Jack and Malcolm are well hung , also. From time to time there will be a guest anchor, so one of them might also be a good example.

^_^ Luke

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe I didn&#39;t explain enough, my dick hangs to the side when it&#39;s soft, but it doesn&#39;t curve to the side when it&#39;s hard, it straightens out and sticks up, but it does curve upward like a banana when it&#39;s hard. I don&#39;t know if that has something to do with my sideways hang when it&#39;s soft.

gigantikok: From the way it sounds, most of you guys seem to have curved softies and straight hardies. I&#39;m the oppositte. When mine is soft I hangs down straight. When it gets hard it curves down ALOT and curves to the left quite a bit too. Always considered buying an extending device to straighten out my cock, but I can&#39;t decide whether those curves are undesirable, or as zora said, give it character.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Gigz, I&#39;ve always admired a man&#39;s downward-curving penis. I think they look sexy.

As for the lateral curve - I&#39;m sure it adds spice - variety - to a good workout. One thing&#39;s for sure - if you&#39;re hetero - the vagina is a flexible orifice and it tends to &#39;hug&#39; the penis so that the entire immersed organ is snuggly encapsulated, curves and all.

Be happy with the probability that your curves massage parts of a gal in a unique way that nobody else comes close to&#33;

lickitysplit: I thought for a while I had peyronies, but I guess I don&#39;t have many of the symptons that others can. I mean, my dick hands down when erect. Not violently, but kinda like a banana. I can straighten it out when hard, though there is some restriction, but lately I have been hanging out at cheekycherry.com and learning some PE. So I have been trying to JELQ against it as well as do some "holds" where I straighten it out and flex (or kegel). Hopefully it helps. The good news is that doing it doggy style or standing up hits my girls G-spot like THAT. I have almost made her ejaculate, but she gets scared and doesn&#39;t let herself go.

But when she is on top, I don&#39;t last at all, and I think it has to do with my curve. Also, Its hard for me to fuck her standing up and facing her like you see alot of people in movies do, my dick just doesn&#39;t go that way