Custom sized cockring

D_Hugo Slobya

Just Browsing
Media
Guys,

Any of you know of someone who makes custom sized metal cockrings? I want one of the very thick ones because I love the weight. Since my shaft alone already fills everything I've seen I'm kind of at a loss.

I might have to resort to making one myself in a machine shop. I wonder if there is a business there...

aThickDallas1

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know any place that actually custom makes them, but there are several that have nice sized metal ones, such as:

Cock Rings and Ball Weights | Stainless Steel Penis Rings | GearEssentials.com - Proud Providers of Premium Cockrings

Kittens Toy Room: Adult Sex Toys & Bondage Gear Online Catalog (I have this one from them in the wider width and love it: Stainless Steel Cock Ring ? Stainless Steel Penis Jewelry by Kittens Toy Room)

I know there are several other places, but can't find them right now.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Guys,

Any of you know of someone who makes custom sized metal cockrings? I want one of the very thick ones because I love the weight. Since my shaft alone already fills everything I've seen I'm kind of at a loss.

I might have to resort to making one myself in a machine shop. I wonder if there is a business there...

The only custom "metal" cockring I have used I got at https://myhardwear.com/

It is a little awkward to learn to use and be prepared to pay but it works. Problem is you really have to be in the mood to get it on correctly.

D_Hugo Slobya

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks guys but I'm still looking. The GearEssentials stuff looks nice; a lump of steel for my lump of steel... :cool: However the diameter is not big enough.

The Hardwear.com link seems dead.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Thanks guys but I'm still looking. The GearEssentials stuff looks nice; a lump of steel for my lump of steel... :cool: However the diameter is not big enough.

The Hardwear.com link seems dead.

Note that this is NOT hardware.com it is MYhardWEAR.com

Nope, it's not dead:

https://myhardwear.com/

Scroll to the bottom and select "I am over the age of 18 and would like to proceed to myhardwear.com"
Then click on the video of Leroy (?) showing how to put it on.

Last edited:

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The Erecxel Magna bands work great, are cheap, nearly infinitely adjustable and have a notch to allow for fee flowing blasts.

Once I read the instructions (i.e. put in place before the erection starts) and started using it properly, my cock started showing a multitude of veins that I didn't even know existed. The only downside for me is it makes my cock much more sensitive.

About Male Essentials at MaleStore.com