Cuteness

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
:)

i get called cute alot on here so i was wonder why that word choice. haha. good to know.

Looking at the pics you have up right now, I'd call you hot, personally. That could be my penis talking, though, and maybe you're really cute. Hard to say. Either way, you're sexy.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What makes someone think a younger woman as cute instead of pretty, sexy, hot, etc.? Is it a mixed compliment/insult?
Cute is not an insult, it is a compliment. Sheesh, you young girls read too much into things. :tongue:

What classification do i fall under, im curious?
I think you are what the young guys call a MILF. :cool: That translates to totally sexy hottness.

i could turn this around & ask what does cute mean when describing guys? i don't think it means innocent or confused.
It means he is attractive to the one calling him cute. :wink: I usually use it for men of any age who have boyish good looks. The kind of face that you know will age well if he doesn't do a lot of hard living.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 41 and I still get called cute and pretty (not just by my mom either). I rarely drink so I haven't been carded in a while. Since I moved to Georgia last June a lot of people ask me what school I attend. :lmao: They think I'm still in college. :smile: :cool:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think at my best looking I was cute more than anything. I think it's because I have such a goofy personality. Now I'm just THAT CRAZY LADY. Ah, well.

ThisSpace4Rent

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To me...

Pretty means something pleasing to the eyes.

Sexy means something that arouses sexual desire.

Cute means someone who's appearance or personality arouses good natured happiness.

All three of the above are compliments, and they're not mutually exclusive. Pretty by definition is focused on appearance. The other two can be based off appearance, but don't have to be. Someone's behaviour can be cute or sexy.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm with CatchoftheDay on this one. Having worked in corporate PR, cute was a way to backhandedly compliment a woman trying to break into the "Old Boys Club", but still let her know she is a "child" when compared to them. Gorgeous, sexy, beautiful, lovely. Those are words I use for women and age plays into it a bit. My 16 month old daughter is cute. Notthe7, Think_Kink, etc. are gorgeous and sexy. They are women. Yes a bit younger, but women none the less.

What classification do i fall under, im curious?

If the military classified you it would be as a "Weapon of Mass Erection". :biggrin1: You are a very beautiful and sexy woman, inside and out.

I think at my best looking I was cute more than anything. I think it's because I have such a goofy personality. Now I'm just THAT CRAZY LADY. Ah, well.

Paula Abdul said it best...

CRAZY, SEXY, COOL! Crazy like a fox and beautiful like a Renaissance painting. Basically you are a classic beauty. Those eyes of yours do it every time. :love:

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
cute can definately be sexy (and sapphire you're a glowing example of this, my lord you are hot!)

as to if its a compliment/insult mixture, it would be impossible to tell without hearing the tone and context, that all goes to intent and that's mindreading and that is a wee bit hard to pull off