Cycling

caadbury

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Does anyone else here cycle competitively? I'm a road racer and find it difficult to place my penis anywhere that it doesn't get either stared at or in the way... thoughts?

buffsarahuk

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I bike with the triathlon club... the hung lads use bib shorts, which look to be a lot better at keeping their bits in place!

caadbury

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I always wear bibs, but I guess my question is more a positioning one...

I've tried stuffing it down in between my balls, but then I end up sitting on it when I'm far-forward on the saddle.

Straight up tends to poke out the top of my bibs.

To either side just looks obvious, as it goes down my leg.

buffsarahuk

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
out the top of your bibs??? fuck, you're a horse. some bibs have a higher front than others though. assos i think are up to the ribs. if you escape from that while soft, call me ;)

caadbury

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
out the top of your bibs??? fuck, you're a horse. some bibs have a higher front than others though. assos i think are up to the ribs. if you escape from that while soft, call me ;)

Thanks for the compliment but my bibs are cut fairly low in front (Voler and ChampSys) so it's not quite how it may have seemed.

B_Artful Dodger

Experimental Member
Media
yeah man, ive done some competetive cycling... (I still have nightmares about the 24 hour rides... :eek:)
I just sort of tucked my dick over my balls, it probably wasn't very streamlined. lol
But i found that way most comfortable.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
caadbury, assos is worth it!
As soon as I have $250 together, I'll buy a pair of the red ones.

I bike for fun and to commute to work. Actually, I sold my car and bike just about everywhere. I do 50 mile group rides - for fun, not competitively. Still, crotch comfort is an issue to anyone who likes to bike for hours at a time. I have Pearl Izumi padded shorts. The most comfortable way for me is to lift up my balls and penis toward the upper right just before I get on the bike. The lycra fabric makes my dick shrivel, but at least it stays out of the way.

geocycle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does anyone else here cycle competitively? I'm a road racer and find it difficult to place my penis anywhere that it doesn't get either stared at or in the way... thoughts?

I cycle competitively and have been cycling to work for a few years (20 km each way). Mine gets in the way if I wear it down and straight up is not comfortable. So I wear mine to the side, across the thigh. This is the most comfortable - for me.

People notice, but that's one of the enjoyments of cycling. :tongue:

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And you never know when you might need it. Sort of like taking a patch kit.

I used to do a lot of road biking back in the 1970s and 1980s. I never tried bib shorts, but was always tempted. At that time, the standard padded Lycra was about the only option widely available. My cock usually was to one side or the other, but on long rides, I had to move it around occasionally.

I don't ride much now, but when I do I usually use the two-layered type of shorts with an inner padded Lycra liner and outer baggy short, which is less aerodynamic, but less graphic, if you care about that.

I had one pair of Assos shorts which I got on sale years ago. It was absolutely my favorite pair till I wore it out.