Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It really does depend on what you want to do, how big you are now, etc. Its a bit like asking which car is best, did you want an SUV, compact....
Do you just want to pump your cock, your cock head, balls or even the lot?

chrisone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It really does depend on what you want to do, how big you are now, etc. Its a bit like asking which car is best, did you want an SUV, compact....
Do you just want to pump your cock, your cock head, balls or even the lot?

Your right my fault..
Im talking about the cock

onefoottube

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As you're new to it, I'd suggest not spending too much on just a plain, straight, acrylic tube. No matter how big you want to get I wouldn't bother getting one that was more than half inch, at the very most, larger than your current diameter, and I do mean at the very most. Length wise most people wouldn't go more than two inches longer than your current length to start but then that could depend on the type of seal you may or may not use. If you have a good thick, donut type seal then this will A) add length to the overall length of the unit and B) prevent it from being pulled in so much when under pressure.
Go and have a look at some of the pumping forums, and a look through here and have a good read up first. No point in throwing good money away on buying something that'll be no good for you. You may even find a good deal to boot!

chrisone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As you're new to it, I'd suggest not spending too much on just a plain, straight, acrylic tube. No matter how big you want to get I wouldn't bother getting one that was more than half inch, at the very most, larger than your current diameter, and I do mean at the very most. Length wise most people wouldn't go more than two inches longer than your current length to start but then that could depend on the type of seal you may or may not use. If you have a good thick, donut type seal then this will A) add length to the overall length of the unit and B) prevent it from being pulled in so much when under pressure.
Go and have a look at some of the pumping forums, and a look through here and have a good read up first. No point in throwing good money away on buying something that'll be no good for you. You may even find a good deal to boot!

thank again, I would like to grow length and girth with out having a donut.

onefoottube

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Donuts generally only happen when you use too much pressure, which for a beginner is easy to do. If your just after length and girth then start of as described with a tube just a little bigger than you currently are, then when you can easily fill it up, get a bigger one, then when you fill that, you get the idea.

Cylinders for curved cocks? Not that I've seen, but then it would depend on the severity of the curve. I get mine made by a UK outfit bespoke and they will make whatever I want, including the 12inch custom two stage from which I get my name.

chrisone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Donuts generally only happen when you use too much pressure, which for a beginner is easy to do. If your just after length and girth then start of as described with a tube just a little bigger than you currently are, then when you can easily fill it up, get a bigger one, then when you fill that, you get the idea.

Cylinders for curved cocks? Not that I've seen, but then it would depend on the severity of the curve. I get mine made by a UK outfit bespoke and they will make whatever I want, including the 12inch custom two stage from which I get my name.

So your saying that when my whole shaft fill up tight and that mean I gotta move up to the next little bigger cylinder right?

May I know from your past Erect Length and Girth and now?

Tenplusinca

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

As my pics show, it's curved downward like a banana. A straight cylinder is uncomfortable.

onefoottube

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chrisone, yep. When you fill the tube edge to edge, (max it out), then you go up to the next one. Be careful when you do fill it edge to edge though as any increase in pressure will then only be on the flesh exposed toward the top of the cylinder and thats when you could cause blistering, etc. I pump with water and find that this not only helps prevent blisters but also increases the speed at which I can make gains.

Tenplusinca. I'll be honest and say that I'm not exactly sure what you could do other that going for a custom build. I suppose you could go for a wider tube and do cock and balls simultaneously, that could prevent the discomfort. I imagine that the discomfort comes from the tip of your penis touching one side of the tube and our shaft the other?

chrisone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chrisone, yep. When you fill the tube edge to edge, (max it out), then you go up to the next one. Be careful when you do fill it edge to edge though as any increase in pressure will then only be on the flesh exposed toward the top of the cylinder and thats when you could cause blistering, etc. I pump with water and find that this not only helps prevent blisters but also increases the speed at which I can make gains.

Tenplusinca. I'll be honest and say that I'm not exactly sure what you could do other that going for a custom build. I suppose you could go for a wider tube and do cock and balls simultaneously, that could prevent the discomfort. I imagine that the discomfort comes from the tip of your penis touching one side of the tube and our shaft the other?

Thanks again. So I heard that if I did packing up isn't that for length or some?

onefoottube

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had my tubes for ages do haven't looked at any cylinder sites of late but have had a look over the past few days. I've seen the elliptical tubes and if I was going to buy a new one I'd get one of those to try. Would look a bit more anatomically correct. Depends what your after really. I go for sheer size so a standard round tube gives a bigger girth overall. Might be good as a tube to use at the beginning of a session to jump start things.
Packing or maxing a tube, same thing. It's when you've filled it side to side and the only left way is up basically.

onefoottube

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Apologies. Just relooked at link and this time it worked. Have found the 15lb bit to which you refered and I have no idea at all. Had a look around the site whilst I was there and, if I'm honest, they do seem to be trying to extract money from thier customers that is probably not needed, at all. In the FAQ it qoutes;

(29) What's the minimum I need to get started?
You must order a hand pump or preferably an electric pump with a gauge. You also need to order the penis cylinder, the scrotum cylinder and either the erection constricting rings or leather strap. Be sure you include the shipping cost. The head enlarger is highly recommended as it will increase the head size. The videos are excellent. The lubrication is optional, but recommended.

Hmm, I'm sorry but why would you need an electric pump that costs 200bucks minimum when a hand pump is more than sufficient. I've never had an electric pump and my hand pump has no gauge and I've been fine. My first pump and cylinder cost me no more than $60, and I think that there's nothing wrong with starting cheap. Get a pump and cylinder from a sex shop either on line or in person and just have a go. You know how big you are so you can have a good shot at getting the right size for you. My first tube was 9x2.5 which, although too short was plenty enough girth wise. And I packed that tube out plenty before upgrading. My present straight cylinder retails at just over $90, my two stage was a custom build and was therefore a bit more expensive side, but in my opinion worth it.

If your after permanent gains then you wont mind getting another, more expensive, possibly more suitable tube in the long run. If your just after pumping to give you a temporary thrill of being bigger then you'll have not wasted money on an overpriced piece of plastic. If you look through a lot of the forums loads of guys just go out and get a sun tea jar from k-mart or similar, some tubing and make their own cylinders, although sun tea jars do lend themselves better for pumping the whole package. I think somebody may have already mentioned in the thread but newart is a pretty good forum and can certainly provide a lot of really good and helpful advice, and inspiration.

chrisone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Apologies. Just relooked at link and this time it worked. Have found the 15lb bit to which you refered and I have no idea at all. Had a look around the site whilst I was there and, if I'm honest, they do seem to be trying to extract money from thier customers that is probably not needed, at all. In the FAQ it qoutes;

(29) What's the minimum I need to get started?
You must order a hand pump or preferably an electric pump with a gauge. You also need to order the penis cylinder, the scrotum cylinder and either the erection constricting rings or leather strap. Be sure you include the shipping cost. The head enlarger is highly recommended as it will increase the head size. The videos are excellent. The lubrication is optional, but recommended.

Hmm, I'm sorry but why would you need an electric pump that costs 200bucks minimum when a hand pump is more than sufficient. I've never had an electric pump and my hand pump has no gauge and I've been fine. My first pump and cylinder cost me no more than $60, and I think that there's nothing wrong with starting cheap. Get a pump and cylinder from a sex shop either on line or in person and just have a go. You know how big you are so you can have a good shot at getting the right size for you. My first tube was 9x2.5 which, although too short was plenty enough girth wise. And I packed that tube out plenty before upgrading. My present straight cylinder retails at just over $90, my two stage was a custom build and was therefore a bit more expensive side, but in my opinion worth it.

If your after permanent gains then you wont mind getting another, more expensive, possibly more suitable tube in the long run. If your just after pumping to give you a temporary thrill of being bigger then you'll have not wasted money on an overpriced piece of plastic. If you look through a lot of the forums loads of guys just go out and get a sun tea jar from k-mart or similar, some tubing and make their own cylinders, although sun tea jars do lend themselves better for pumping the whole package. I think somebody may have already mentioned in the thread but newart is a pretty good forum and can certainly provide a lot of really good and helpful advice, and inspiration.

ok Im gonna post that up there