Damnit Darwin!

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
try sticking something long enough, you will have the same reaction. either through ur mouth, ear, nose, any hole available.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I think the trouble happens when you hit the cervix head on. Once you know that you are going relatively deep in your partner, you need to be careful. Personally in such circumstances, I like a woman to mount me and take me to the front or back of her cervix and massage the head of my cock with her cervix. That seems to work for both parties.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Could a potential reason for the pain be to prevent a large penis from injuring a fetus if there was sex during pregnancy? That's all I can think of.

What I've been thinking about lately is what is the evolutionary reason for music? That part of our brain could have been put to better use avoiding predators or in practical problem solving. How would developing a part of the brain to express and appreciate music have an evolutionary advantage?

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Could a potential reason for the pain be to prevent a large penis from injuring a fetus if there was sex during pregnancy? That's all I can think of.

What I've been thinking about lately is what is the evolutionary reason for music? That part of our brain could have been put to better use avoiding predators or in practical problem solving. How would developing a part of the brain to express and appreciate music have an evolutionary advantage?

You know, not everything has an evolutionary advantage. Take the appendix(sp?) for example. It serves no purpose now, and is really more of a detriment than anything else.

A biologist would have to back me up on this, but I imagine that it would be possible for music to just be a side affect of the development of spoken language.

D

deleted356736

If a woman is really aroused, you won't hit her cervix because it tilts out of the way. So maybe the evolutionary side to this problem is to sort out those who can turn-on their partners 100% all the way.

Blind evolution is not the answer for everything in any case. Once I had a general anaesthetic and woke up speaking perfect arabic, or so the doctor who spoke arabic told me. Mine is not an isolated incident, so maybe there's something in reincarnation too.