Photos & Videos Daniel cegielski

Matthew is literally perfect and Daniel is just so cringe I can’t even. Like I’m obsessed w Matthew and Daniel’s looks but Daniel’s constant contacts and need to be hotter just devalue him soooo much for me.
I agree. I think Matthew’s ability to be calm and cool makes him way hotter. Daniel dyeing his hair and wearing contacts and talking nonstop and being cringe makes him <<<<<< imo

I also think they need to stop making content for 10yos and start making content for people their age
 
I agree. I think Matthew’s ability to be calm and cool makes him way hotter. Daniel dyeing his hair and wearing contacts and talking nonstop and being cringe makes him <<<<<< imo

I also think they need to stop making content for 10yos and start making content for people their age
Ngl Daniel may be sexy af and looks delicious as a whole meal but yah he does do some oddball stuff lol and it would definitely be good if he did some adult fan base type content instead of 10-15year old type shi
 
  • Like
Reactions: pendragon0