Skankybanana
Expert Member
- Joined
- Mar 2, 2021
- Posts
- 82
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 247
- Points
- 68
- Location
- California (United States)
- Sexuality
- 100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don’t waste your money. It’s just the same stuff he posts on Twitter and there aren’t any full scenes. Just clips of him fucking or getting fucked. All the “pix” he posts are him with his arms behind his head showing his pits. The same thing over and over. I was super disappointed. Sad because he’s pretty hot.He’s pretty active on Twitter but does anyone have anything from his OF? He’s pretty hot and seems to be down for anything.
anyone got anything to share?
Omg SAMEI die to taste his cum...
I would but it’s not letting me upload lol all his socials are linked thoSend pics lol
Not shocked he was basically doing the same thing on the other app…..Well, it seems Daniel is branching out to rake in more dollars. He's now escorting on Rentmen in Philadelphia. I'm tempted to find out how much he charges. Any guesses?
Daniel_Piotti - Male Escort, Gay massage - Philadelphia | Rent.Men
I think he is nothing but a huge disappointment in real life as well... It just carries over into his videos.lol was really hoping it was gonna end in him getting fucked but kept getting disappointed
He has bottomed before. I haven seen one in awhile thoughlol was really hoping it was gonna end in him getting fucked but kept getting disappointed
I mean, good on him for not pretending he’s an agreeable person I guess lmao.I think he is nothing but a huge disappointment in real life as well... It just carries over into his videos.
Ew. Really?From his insta the other day
View attachment 151054211
I know right? there's another video of him bottoming in that same page thoughlol was really hoping it was gonna end in him getting fucked but kept getting disappointed
Idk. I might uninformed, but doesn't he own a land scaping business. I have a feeling this is his business account he's showing. Ive seen a lot of his conten, a lot of it not porn. And he genuinely doesn't look like he's living the lifestyle of a person who spends over $50K pm on personal stuff.That is... insane. And- for me, at least- not at all a good look.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.